Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 5/20
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Tuesday, 5/21
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

Gonna be a high score winner. I have over 91 points after the 1st quarter and barely cashing in showdown.

• telestraightshooter

benches not making much impact ….yet after 1qtr

How did Evens III make into rotation to steal mins

• me_mike84

im not even bothering to check draft kings. i know im not cashing tonight…..again

• ASitar

A Harkless 30 burger would be real nice tonight

• yisman

Leonard going bananas

• Ree4erMadness

Welp, no Leonard no cash if you played the showdown slate…UGH….

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

Leonard going bananas

No

no cash….
    35 at half!

• yisman

two different guys with 20+ in the first half

Curry 20 in a half is no surprise, but…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ree4erMadness said...

Welp, no Leonard no cash if you played the showdown slate…UGH….

Leonard at Captain has to win it all.

• markymark13

Leonard is getting drug tested at halftime

• rocketman828

I’m going to lose because of Myers Leonard so be it. I’m not spending 5400 on a player who I’m not sure of because of the previous game if he was under 4000 I would took a shot on him.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@yisman said...

two different guys with 20+ in the first half

Curry 20 in a half is no surprise, but…

got one 2 day with Meyers and Curry, just need Collins to get something going.

• P0key

Kawhi who?

Myles Playoff Leonard!!

• chronoxiong

Myers gonna Kawhi Leonard in the 2nd half. Lol. Fricken unreal at his 22 real points in the first half. Is that a career high for him too? Lol.

• NDNole

@damionismyname said...

got one 2 day with Meyers and Curry, just need Collins to get something going.

If collins gets it going and mccollum gets hot im gonna win the showdown. A guy can dream right? lol

• yisman

Aminu and Kanter 8 minutes apiece in the first half

Jones went from starting and 3 minutes to bench and 0 minutes

• me_mike84

@rocketman828 said...

I’m going to lose because of Myers Leonard so be it. I’m not spending 5400 on a player who I’m not sure of because of the previous game if he was under 4000 I would took a shot on him.

exactly. same here. i would love to see the “experts” who predicted this breakout game. only way you have leonard as captain is if you are max entering. if someone who did a single entry or maybe even two entries and had him as captain then i will stand corrected.

• goboltsgo

they said myers 25 pts at half is more than hes ever scored in any game in nba or college wonder if he keeps it going…..

• Danielv22

Meyers Leonard w a career (NBA and college) high.

• aus1032

@goboltsgo said...

they said myers 25 pts at half is more than hes ever scored in any game in nba or college wonder if he keeps it going…..

Best Leonard in the playoffs

• yisman

@goboltsgo said...

I’m not sure if they meant it was the most he’s ever had in a game or in a half

definitely the most he’d had in a half

• Danielv22

Draymond is on track for 20 or so assists

• jcotdl

leonard was going to get the minutes, and, thus, the opportunities. i guess i am not sure why Kanter would be playable here.. I thought Stotts had already said Leonard was his guy

• rocketman828

So does this mean Brook Lopez will be the Myers Leonard in tomorrow night’s game?

• Yeoman

22 was his high game in college.

He averaged 19 a game his senior year of high school so there must have been a 25 in there somewhere.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).