Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Monday, 5/20
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Portland ( 3.5 ) —- T: 219.5

Tuesday, 5/21
    8:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -2 ) at Toronto ( 2 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• NDNole

Why does hood have almost double the minutes of harkless?

• Ree4erMadness

@rocketman828 said...

So does this mean Brook Lopez will be the Myers Leonard in tomorrow night’s game?

Nah, in that case it would be like Ilyasova or somebody, lol.

• jcotdl

@Ree4erMadness said...

Ilyasova or somebody, lol.

mirotic?

• samuri8

One of my worst days in a while, thanks Myers. I hope the Blazers win though, we need to avoid a big gap between series.

• yisman

weird play

all five Warriors were defending in the paint, so there were TWO Blazers wide open behind the arc

Lillard airballs a 40 footer just now

totally unnecessary shot as he had several seconds left on the shot clock

no reason to settle for 35+ foot shots unless you have to….

• jcotdl

..and who is the early winner of the “take KD’s spot sweepstakes”?

• tmarohl

Can the DFS God’s give us one more two game slate?

• tmarohl

@samuri8 said...

One of my worst days in a while, thanks Myers. I hope the Blazers win though, we need to avoid a big gap between series.

Schedule is already set, doesn’t matter the series lengths.

• BerkeleyBoss

Need Lillard and McCollum to pass Leonard and I should tie for 1st in the big showdown on FD. Chill Meyers!

• Ree4erMadness

@jcotdl said...

mirotic?

Actually, I’m expecting Toronto to win so we’ll go with Ibaka to be tomorrow’s Myers Leonard…

• jcotdl

i am guessing (no order) that bell, looney, and mckinnie are the ones looking best for KD minutes. Scary that GS is so good they can afford to put these guys into playoff rotation right now

• yisman

@tmarohl said...

Schedule is already set, doesn’t matter the series lengths.

yeah, not sure if it’s always been that way but it’s definitely been that way in recent history (where the NBA announces when the Finals will begin well in advance)

• damionismyname

Warriors starters playing 48 minutes. just take the damn loss and move on.

• yisman

Portland just let them back in the game

• hobbes2d

Tied for first with like 130 people. Wish DK would change pricing for playoffs ๐Ÿ˜’

• yisman

@damionismyname said...

Warriors starters playing 48 minutes. just take the damn loss and move on.

Curry, Klay, and Dray all around 30 after 3, which is a lot

considering they’ve used 11 players tonight (every available player save Jones)

Amazing that Jones got the start Game 3, played 3 minutes, and then never got back on the court in that game or this game.

• jcotdl

@damionismyname said...

take the damn loss

too soon

• BerkeleyBoss

@hobbes2d said...

Tied for first with like 130 people. Wish DK would change pricing for playoffs ๐Ÿ˜’

How many lineups do you usually put in these showdowns? Seems like youโ€™re always crushing!

• yisman

hard to understand why Portland decided to sit Lillard, McCollum, and Leonard all at the same time

• Ree4erMadness

Collins to the rescue, 6 straight points…

• yisman

we’re overdue for Draymond to lose it and pick up some technicals

• yisman

Steph has not come out of the game in the second half…

• Ree4erMadness

Woah, went from not cashing at all to jumping up about 1500 spots thanks to Coillins, smh.

• Yeoman

@yisman said...

Amazing that Jones got the start Game 3, played 3 minutes, and then never got back on the court in that game or this game.

Not so amazing if you watched the three minutes….

• Ree4erMadness

Steph has 9 REB, 7 3PM, 7 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO, 35 PTS. If he hits 10 3’s would that be included in a possible quadruple double?

Edit – and it still feels like he’s had a quiet game.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).