Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/21
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 15 ) at Cleveland ( -15 ) —- T: 213.5

5/22
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic ā€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JustDFSin

@7klub06 said...

I looked at his logs and I was like šŸ‘€šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Yeah let’s talk about punts. I’m all in on Brown and Anderson. I don’t know why Golden state doesn’t play McGee more. If the game is a complete blowout I like mccaw. but iggy is back. I’m totally off Green. They started him he hits 2 3pts and he sits for the rest of the half. rozier is gonna get minutes so i’m rolling with him over Mccaw. picking the right one out of (Bradley/Crowder} is gonna make me or break me

• Jacobkaiser1325

Durant/TT or Curry/Simmons for gpp?

• jessedio

Some asshole from BOS is going to go off tonight.

• MrPerfekt7

@JustDFSin said...

Yeah let’s talk about punts. I’m all in on Brown and Anderson. I don’t know why Golden state doesn’t play McGee more. If the game is a complete blowout I like mccaw. but iggy is back. I’m totally off Green. They started him he hits 2 3pts and he sits for the rest of the half. rozier is gonna get minutes so i’m rolling with him over Mccaw. picking the right one out of (Bradley/Crowder} is gonna make me or break me

Yea Brown/Anderson are definitely locks I keep picking them in my LUs. Yea suck McGhee and getting the minutes all tho they say they want to get him “going early in the game”. I just still need to see the light for getting Rozier

• MrPerfekt7

@jessedio said...

Some asshole from BOS is going to go off tonight.

Question is who

• P0key

a normal day at the job for TT is like mid 20s in fantasy points..i’ll pass and take 10-12 less points from a punt center like dedmon or mcghee

• MrPerfekt7

Curry/Smart/Durant/Love/TT
    Or
    Curry/LBJ/TT/Durant/Brown
    Or
    Splash Brothers/Durant/Love/TT

• MrPerfekt7

@P0key said...

a normal day at the job for TT is like mid 20s in fantasy points..i’ll pass and take 10-12 less points from a punt center like dedmon or mcghee

Now that’s a good ass point now time to reevaluate and make Javele the main C in some LUs

• gaelicgirl

@got_bailey said...

So Iā€™m probably straying away from Horford so I can upgrade in other spots.

Don’t know where you play, but on FD Horford is $8000, Thompson is $5100, and McGee is $4000. I’m sticking with the cheaper centers as well, the opportunity cost of rostering Horford is too great. Yesterday I cashed for $55 with 12.8 from Dedmon, 18.2 from McGee, and 8.9 from Thompson.

• MrPerfekt7

@gaelicgirl said...

Don’t know where you play, but on FD Horford is $8000, Thompson is $5100, and McGee is $4000. I’m sticking with the cheaper centers as well, the opportunity cost of rostering Horford is too great. Yesterday I cashed for $55 with 12.8 from Dedmon, 18.2 from McGee, and 8.9 from Thompson.

DK they are cheaper Horford 6800, McGhee is 2700

• MrPerfekt7

Rozier not starting.

• IronMonkey415

Smart and Amir to start the game.
    Celtics going all out tonight, A change of this magnitude could spark them.

• got_bailey

@7klub06 said...

Rozier not starting.

I’m fading him in every lineup. I think we’re going to see a bigger lineup from Boston for a majority of the night.

• DC2380

@got_bailey said...

I’m fading him in every lineup. I think we’re going to see a bigger lineup from Boston for a majority of the night.

I was thinking the same thing. If he can get 24 minutes though he will hit value on dk

• MrPerfekt7

@got_bailey said...

Yea this gonna be a interesting game

• DonkeyDFS

These 2 game slates are such a crap shoot. You miss one guy who goes off and you won’t win any great money.

Can Boston even hang with the Cavs tonight? I don’t think so, tonight will be a massive blow out. They are starting Smart/Amir lol. Neither guy gives anything on the offensive end. They need to score to keep up with Cleveland, that’s not happening with Amir and Smart starting sorry. They better hope Bradley scores 40 real points tonight.

I feel like the right play is to just stack the SA/GSW game, and only play 1 or 2 from tonight’s game. It’s going to be a massacre unless Bradley and Horford can magically score 30 plus real points each, which I highly doubt that happens. Boston can’t score, Boston can’t rebound, Boston has a 2% chance to even keep this game competitive. You know how I calculated that 2% chance? I pulled it out my arse!!

• DC2380

@got_bailey said...

Yeah stevens said they are going bigger for defensive reason whatever that means

• gaelicgirl

@7klub06 said...

DK they are cheaper Horford 6800, McGhee is 2700

Dang. That’s cheap!

• MrPerfekt7

@gaelicgirl said...

Dang. That’s cheap!

Yea guess that’s the only reason I’m happy to play DK in Texas. Players are cheaper than FD

• RobertoTomba

We’re running out of high end players to roster. And, we’re running out of games.

• DonkeyDFS

So bored of these crappy 2 game slates, that I’m running a train tonight for my lineups! Same lineup in every tournament! Go big or wait for NFL!!

• Benf15harp

Durant/curry or lebron/Aldridge dk

• Deltfish

@Benf15harp said...

Durant/curry or lebron/Aldridge dk

I’d say Durant combo for cash and Lebron for gpp. Cause Aldridge such a wild card

• Jacobkaiser1325

Durant/TT or Curry/Simmons? Gpp

• JustDFSin

will the wild card be Amir Johnson? lol I doubt it but you never know

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).