Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/21
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 15 ) at Cleveland ( -15 ) —- T: 213.5

5/22
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

IDK man, if you faded LBJ you spent up somewhere else. Crowder is decent so far but Jaylen sucked. Simmons will probably barely reach value at around 25 points. Kyle Anderson may outscore LBJ but again, you had to spend up somewhere else. Love hasn’t reached value, Kyrie won’t, Horford obviously won’t either. Another 10 or 15 points would be nice. There was some value out there but all the ones tonight sucked too. I think there’s better values out there tomorrow on the Spurs so if you played him you probably played some of those guys too. Two or three punts going for 10x may overcome his sub-par game. If LBJ is in the winning lineup we’ll really be scratching our heads but I have a feeling he will.

I have one right now that only has Smart, Bradley, Love and Thompson from tonight.

• chatmar

People want to say Jordan or James? it’s not even close. Having watched both play I never remember Jordan pulling a James Harden like Lebron is doing in an extremely important game. No post up, no driving to the lane. Lagging on fast breaks I don’t get it!

• superstars92

@tmarohl said...

I have a couple lineups that faded both Lebron and Durant. Too bad the punt sf Jalen Brown hasn’t done anything. You would have to think that Durant will at least equal LeBron’s dud game for $2500 cheaper. You would also have to think that either Kyle Anderson or Simmons will outdo Jalen Brown, and the likelihood is one of those guys will outdo Lebron.

Hey you were right about LeBron tonight. He had like the absolute worst possible game he could have tonight. I guess I do have like 100% Love and Smart (who I thought were the two best value plays), but since I also have tons of James, it won’t really matter in terms of winning/placing high in tourneys.

• JustDFSin

@P0key said...

I’m going to b have hot the deposit button because I KNOW LOVE WILL NOT CONTINUE THIS HOT STREAK!!!

He better be 90% next outing so i can get my money back betting against him 2 games in a row

If you fade love who will you put in his spot? Aldridge? Green?

• tmarohl

@superstars92 said...

Hey you were right about LeBron tonight. He had like the absolute worst possible game he could have tonight. I guess I do have like 100% Love and Smart (who I thought were the two best value plays), but since I also have tons of James, it won’t really matter in terms of winning/placing high in tourneys.

It’s just the Lebron hater in me :)

• toddbunner

smart/crowder/love/TT seem like musts to win fd. losing james would have let me get better 2nd pg

• tmarohl

I do not want overtime in this game.

• got_bailey

if you would have told me that Jonas Jerebko would be the one to put the Celtics in the lead with 30 seconds left from the arc… I would have called you crazy

• got_bailey

@toddbunner said...

smart/crowder/love/TT seem like musts to win fd. losing james would have let me get better 2nd pg

I don’t think any SG’s left tomorrow will outscore Avery Bradley

• tonytone1908

@tmarohl said...

I have one right now that only has Smart, Bradley, Love and Thompson from tonight.

Nice. Hit those right punts tomorrow and you’re golden. Good luck man. I played Deron Williams trying to differentiate from Rozier. Right idea, wrong player, should’ve gone with Murray like I wanted to. Obviously this game didn’t play out the way I expected and Deron getting hurt a bit was the nail in the coffin. Hoping to still cash but I had LBJ and faded Love last minute. Nah, I’m toast.

• Utica315

I have a lineup at 235 so far with durant and Danny Green left to play. I like those chances but you never know. A couple of other decent ones but that’s probably my favorite.

After making my arguments last night about playing the Celtics at their prices, I now wish I listened to my own advice more.

I agree on fading Love now. May sound crazy but I have to believe Lebron takes over next game and blows up to make up for tonight. That will hurt Love and he will be so highly owned. You can throw Crowder in and make it work.

• tmarohl

Now we will get to hear the usual bs from Lebron. If he mentions DNA I am going to puke.

• ASalvaro

every single guy i had tonight was awesome EXCEPT Lebron…figures lol

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

Nice. Hit those right punts tomorrow and you’re golden. Good luck man. I played Deron Williams trying to differentiate from Rozier. Right idea, wrong player, should’ve gone with Murray like I wanted to. Obviously this game didn’t play out the way I expected and Deron getting hurt a bit was the nail in the coffin. Hoping to still cash but I had LBJ and faded Love last minute. Nah, I’m toast.

Who said anything about punts?

• sunchips666

professional sports never ceases to amaze

• MrPerfekt7

Celtics win, now all we need is the Spurs to win one

• MrPerfekt7

@ASalvaro said...

every single guy i had tonight was awesome EXCEPT Lebron…figures lol

Him and Jaylen smh

• Watchyahead

@tonytone1908 said...

IDK man, if you faded LBJ you spent up somewhere else. Crowder is decent so far but Jaylen sucked. Simmons will probably barely reach value at around 25 points. Kyle Anderson may outscore LBJ but again, you had to spend up somewhere else. Love hasn’t reached value, Kyrie won’t, Horford obviously won’t either. Another 10 or 15 points would be nice. There was some value out there but all the ones tonight sucked too. I think there’s better values out there tomorrow on the Spurs so if you played him you probably played some of those guys too. Two or three punts going for 10x may overcome his sub-par game. If LBJ is in the winning lineup we’ll really be scratching our heads but I have a feeling he will.

Kyrie and love hit value

• franckyfranck

So guys , we have a Game 5 on Thursday therefore 1 more NBA Slate on Wednesday then :)

• ASalvaro

@sunchips666 said...

professional sports never ceases to amaze

the only thing i’ve learned lately with DFS is to do the opposite of the public

• P0key

@JustDFSin said...

If you fade love who will you put in his spot? Aldridge? Green?

Hold my beer,,🙃

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

Love = 6.46 X
    Smart = 9.31 x
    Bradley = 5.17 x
    Tristan = 6.88 x
    Kyrie = 4.65

Bottom line if you avoided Lebron and Rozier you most likely will do well tomorrow.

• toddbunner

@got_bailey said...

I don’t think any SG’s left tomorrow will outscore Avery Bradley

ginobili could reach close, but i agree that combo is too easy known, someone has it

• ASalvaro

even if Lebron goes off huge next game Boston still hasn’t been able to contain Love

• franckyfranck

Man , Marcus Smart is 6K tomorrow , KD $200+ , Bradley $7000 ! LU’s are going to be crazy !

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).