NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/21
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 15 ) at Cleveland ( -15 ) —- T: 213.5

5/22
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dopeismarcus

Smart is now a PG on FD lol

• DirkDigglerz

QUEEN JAMES Flopped at HOME LMAO Celtics better wihtout Isaiah to be honest he’s a liability on defense

• Utica315

Question now is how many people go away from Jaylen. At 3k on DK, I still see him as a high upside value. And maybe now he’ll be far less owned. I’m glad I stuck with JR Smith tonight. Absolute steal at $3200 on DK. Of course the three people that went with Jerbeko will say what a value that was. But it was 100% luck and a dart throw.

• tonytone1908

@tmarohl said...

Love = 6.46 X
    Smart = 9.31 x
    Bradley = 5.17 x
    Tristan = 6.88 x
    Kyrie = 4.65

Bottom line if you avoided Lebron and Rozier you most likely will do well tomorrow.

Agreed. And maybe not a punt but if you have someone tomorrow that goes off and no one else has them it would help, usually those kind of guys are punts. Hoping you have the right combination of say Anderson, Simmons, Dedmon, Murray, etc. I think there was a lot more value in tomorrow’s game, finding the right ones will be huge.

• Etho101

Lebron is 80% owned in the tournaments I entered. Can you still cash well with him. I have a line with Smart/Love/Thompson/James.

• tonytone1908

@Watchyahead said...

Kyrie and love hit value

Kyrie didn’t on FD which is the site we were referring to, and Love was around 36 at the time of my post.

• ASalvaro

Bertans is the value tommorow

• ASalvaro

@Etho101 said...

Lebron is 80% owned in the tournaments I entered. Can you still cash well with him. I have a line with Smart/Love/Thompson/James.

ya if Durant gets only like 20

• DirkDigglerz

Spurs will go all out to injure the Warriors’ players

• tonytone1908

Man, my fade Lebron lineup would be looking sweet right now.

• Dfspacman

Celtics out there like BE HUMBLE

• tmarohl

@dopeismarcus said...

Smart is now a PG on FD lol

As i said before, that is good because we need more PG’s in that price range.

• lotusbomb

I hope all those people tied up top in the DK 8$ have iguodala left

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

Agreed. And maybe not a punt but if you have someone tomorrow that goes off and no one else has them it would help, usually those kind of guys are punts. Hoping you have the right combination of say Anderson, Simmons, Dedmon, Murray, etc. I think there was a lot more value in tomorrow’s game, finding the right ones will be huge.

I may have one of those guys, but the rest are studs.

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

Kyrie didn’t on FD which is the site we were referring to, and Love was around 36 at the time of my post.

Yes, but he was at 4.65 X which is perfectly acceptable as he will most likely be the second highest, or possibly first highest scoring PG depending on what Curry does.

• yisman

I picked the wrong slate to go with LeBron…

• toddbunner

@tmarohl said...

I have one right now that only has Smart, Bradley, Love and Thompson from tonight.

im rooting for you, but think someone sitting at 201.4 may be the winner. crowder..

probably garypoppins, is he a rotogrinder?

if it helps you i estimate he has curry/murray/durant/aldridge left..

• tonytone1908

So was lebron just screwing with us tonight? Does he go off next game for like 75 FD pts while Kyrie goes back to normal and Love can’t hit a shot to save his life?

• StevieBrown

I took down the smaller shot. I had the only unique LU and if I didn’t wait until last second to make my LU’s My $2,000 would be $50,000 from the bigger shot :(

• tmarohl

@toddbunner said...

im rooting for you, but think someone sitting at 201.4 may be the winner. crowder..

probably garypoppins, is he a rotogrinder?

if it helps you i estimate he has curry/murray/durant/aldridge left..

Thanks for the detective work. I’m not going to win but have a good shot at placing high. I think GaryPoppins is a very highly ranked pro that probably has max entries and probably has a number of possibilities covered. Also, the math doesn’t work out for him to have that lineup as he would be over the cap by $100. Probably more likely something like Curry, Livingston, Durant, Green.

• tmarohl

If someone would have told you that Lebron could end up being the 4th or 5th highest scoring small forward on a two game slate, would you have believed them?

• KRD227

I had Bradley, Love, Smart, Tristan tonight and Curry, Murray, Durant, Simmons, Draymond tomorrow on FD..although I’m probably not the only one with that lineup lol

• futoo

Hope you win. There’s probably a bunch of pros with the same 4 but have differentiated with kyrie,aldridge,and anderson. As long as curry outscores kyrie you’ll have a good chance

• tmarohl

@KRD227 said...

I had Bradley, Love, Smart, Tristan tonight and Curry, Murray, Durant, Simmons, Draymond tomorrow on FD..although I’m probably not the only one with that lineup lol

You realize there is late swap don’t you? Probably don’t want to be putting that out there. Also, I counted 63 people sitting there at 164.7 which means in all likelihood at least half of them have the same lineup. Going to be about a 30 way tie for first tomorrow.

• wildcats2895

I wonder if the NBA had LeBron lay down for a little more tv money he didn’t look right in this game. Only taking 13 shots in home playoff game loss? And the possesion at the end that the Cavs did tie the game with LeBron had the ball in the lane at the rim only down 2 and wouldn’t take the shot why?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).