NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Wooden_Bones

I see everyone else is as interested in this slate as I am.

• Brendan239

Hard hard to get away from Steph/JVal in MVP and Star. Poole showing up a lot for me too, prob because of his price. How to get different….I don’t see a blowout. 4/1 Grizz stack?

• monarch

I expect the Grizz to defend Steph differently tonight

• zeeshan2

@monarch said...

lot of brooks then

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Yes. They will foul him and look for the referee to have the playoff mentality of “let them play” “refs shouldn’t decide the game”

That’s basically what “tightening the defense” means

• bazerko

To that point though, doesn’t the league want Golden State in the playoffs? I could see them getting a lot of calls tonight, just like the Lakers did the other night

• Njsum1

@Wooden_Bones said...

I see everyone else is as interested in this slate as I am.

I mean it’s a showdown. Pretty much a luckbox thing…IMO

• Skee

Snagged a few entries in the $9 now that I know there is one. Can’t imagine doing the big one when you’re really only picking 3 players (on FD at least)
    To get unique you will probably have to leave salary. All my lineups so far are using it all to get the perfect guys. Happy with everybody. But 38764 will also have that lineup and it will get beat out by a bunch of punts at the bottom.

• fleishmo6

For showdown slates I like DK much better for that reason
    The salary change with the top slot allows for some differences in lineups and reduces the number of same lineups to some degree

• telestraightshooter

@Njsum1 said...

I mean it’s a showdown. Pretty much a luckbox thing…IMO

meh, perhaps Pachinko machine

• bazerko

I think tonight’s showdown slate is a lot trickier than yesterday. The cheap guys from last night are much better plays than the cheap guys tonight. I don’t want to be playing guys like: Mulder, Bane, Jones, and Melton.

• Skee

@fleishmo6 said...

For showdown slates I like DK much better for that reason
    The salary change with the top slot allows for some differences in lineups and reduces the number of same lineups to some degree

Yep I know this from football, I always forget to make the switch and don’t want to do it mid season and screw up for a few weeks. Gonna try to get in on time this year.

• Wsdm61987

The showdown matchups are not my cup of tea so I’ll continue waitin’ for the playoffs. Good luck out there, don’t go burnin’ your loot just to play and hope for the win. Do your proper research. See y’all Sunday!

• monarch

Scott Foster the lead official tonight. He has done a million Warriors games. It can also be argued the league wants the veteran ref to see this thing through tonight. Tony Brothers is the other big game ref who does a million Warriors game but he has a quick whistle.

• zeeshan2

I like Steph, Jo val, JJJ, Green and Brooks the most. Then you have chalk Looney, JTA, Slo mo, Wiggins, Mulder, Bazemore, and Bane to choose from.

• ifthethunder

Do we all have to Baze more now?
    ~

• billythekidcowboysheat

So for tonight i can argue there’s only 14 “real“players to choose from, as both teams run pretty condensed lineups.

For Memphis in order of interest I’d rank them:
    JJJ
    Brooky
    Slomo
    Jval
    Ja
    Bane

Others won’t get enough run barring injury/blowout

For Golden State:
    Draymond who looks to be playing as much as he can handle
    JTA
    Steph
    Baze/poole
    Wiggens
    Looney
    Mulder

Tonight is very different then last night at capt, so you can get cute.

I could argue and could see any of 5 mem guys at capt or steph, dray, baze, or JTA for the dubs.

• Brendan239

Doing 6 FD LUs. 1 will have MVP JVal Star Wiggins no Steph. Short benches likely huge chop for 1st

• bazerko

I can’t see fading Steph on this slate, the Warriors are going to need him to win. On the flip side, I’m not saying that I will fade him, but JVal could lose rebounding upside if the Warriors are making shots.

• Brendan239

@bazerko said...

I can’t see fading Steph on this slate, the Warriors are going to need him to win. On the flip side, I’m not saying that I will fade him, but JVal could lose rebounding upside if the Warriors are making shots.

But imagine if he tweets something, his shot is off or blowout either way and he puts up 36 FD points though

• bazerko

If Steph only scores 36 FD points then you have to imagine that Memphis is winning the game and you would probably want to load up on their players

• Brendan239

@bazerko said...

If Steph only scores 36 FD points then you have to imagine that Memphis is winning the game and you would probably want to load up on their players

I’ve got a 4/1 w Steph at tha top but I’m my non Steph LU I only have 2 Grizz

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

But imagine if he tweets something

If you see anything on Twitter let us know!

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

If you see anything on Twitter let us know!

Tweak. Tweet would be from Draymond

• tmarohl

@Wsdm61987 said...

The showdown matchups are not my cup of tea so I’ll continue waitin’ for the playoffs. Good luck out there, don’t go burnin’ your loot just to play and hope for the win. Do your proper research. See y’all Sunday!

Real playoff start tomorrow though, not Sunday, that is day two.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).