NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

Is Grayson is “good” contrarian play on FD for $6k coming off -1? He could get enough minutes to put up 20 FD points and it allows you stack the top. My stack isn’t in a popular order

• billythekidcowboysheat

I can tell you for a fact I’ll have 100% playoff jimmy tomorrow.

8.4k? Draftkings is on drugs

• WrathofKhaaan

On FD, Steph MVP J Val Star, I would rather go Wiggins Pro and JJJ Looney Util than Draymond Pro JJJ Melton Util.

• bdf

Paschall and Clarke DNP again? Surprised both are out of their teams rotations.

• casper

How does this play in thing work I thought the warriors were eliminated

• bdf

I think the winner of 7/8 advances, the loser goes on to play the winner of 9/10 and the winner of that game advances. Not 100% sure though tbh.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Winner is the 8 seed, plays utah. Loser is done.

• Zeavy

@bdf said...

I think the winner of 7/8 advances, the loser goes on to play the winner of 9/10 and the winner of that game advances. Not 100% sure though tbh.

Is this a joke?

• Brendan239

@Zeavy said...

Is this a joke?

The loser plays the Pistons in a round robin tournament, winner of that plays the ‘96 Jazz.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7 played 8. Winner got 7 seed. Loser played winner of 9 vs 10 game. Winner gets 8 seed.

7 LA vs 8 GS – LA won, became 7 seed
    9 MEM vs 10 SA – MEM won, SA was eliminated.

8 GS vs 9 MEM – WInner gets 8 seed. Loser eliminated.

• Zeavy

@Brendan239 said...

The loser plays the Pistons in a round robin tournament, winner of that plays the ‘96 Jazz.

Man that’s a tough road.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m fading draymond for wiggens i think

• Zeavy

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’m fading draymond for wiggens i think

Will he even play hard in a do or die??

• bdf

@Zeavy said...

Is this a joke?

No, it’s actually how it works. I just wasn’t 100% positive. Dink.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

7 played 8. Winner got 7 seed. Loser played winner of 9 vs 10 game. Winner gets 8 seed.

7 LA vs 8 GS – LA won, became 7 seed
    9 MEM vs 10 SA – MEM won, SA was eliminated.

8 GS vs 9 MEM – WInner gets 8 seed. Loser eliminated.

Is this slate playable, Panda?
    ~

• tmarohl

is there possibly anything in the world worse than Baseball DFS? Just fricking sucks!

• Zeavy

@bdf said...

No, it’s actually how it works. I just wasn’t 100% positive. Dink.

I admit I was being a bit of an ass and should have probably quoted Casper but was curious as to how you could be on a forum to gamble $$ and at this point not understand the play in…

I mean nba DFS has already become to toughest win over the years as well.

I assumed Brendan understood my sarcasm by his Stockton/mail man coming up next.

• Njsum1

@bdf said...

That’s exactly how it works

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

is there possibly anything in the world worse than Baseball DFS? Just fricking sucks!

• tmarohl

@Njsum1 said...

I mean seriously, the shit is impossible. Three years ago, throw anything in, it cashes. Now basically impossible no matter what you do and who you stack.
    Baseball DFS should be eliminated.

• bdf

@Zeavy said...

I admit I was being a bit of an ass and should have probably quoted Casper but was curious as to how you could be on a forum to gamble $$ and at this point not understand the play in…

I mean nba DFS has already become to toughest win over the years as well.

I assumed Brendan understood my sarcasm by his Stockton/mail man coming up next.

I don’t think you have to fully understand the play-in to decide which players you want to play in an individual matchup. Probably should at least have an idea though.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Try Korean baseball DFS.

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

Try Korean baseball DFS.

Don’t think I could go there. MLB is bad enough. Surprised they don’t have some AAA or AA for us to build lineups on.

Just stoppin by.. I’m alive.. no-likey Showdown though. Saw for the 25000 Crownz, you need $3 in Showdown PER GAME. Not happy about that. But I will play the minimum for the 25K Crowns. One Cap Curry tonight and one Cap Dray. Like G S by DD.

• Yeoman

@tmarohl said...

Don’t think I could go there. MLB is bad enough. Surprised they don’t have some AAA or AA for us to build lineups on.

At least that would be during ordinary working hours. Korea, you have to set a 3:30am alarm to check starting lineups.

Really, give it a try. You’ll never again say there’s nothing in the world worse than MLB DFS.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).