NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• casper

I was somewhat being sarcastic but I like the nba better before it became a fake injury ridden league with a bunch of convoluted nonsense and overpaid premadonas hopefully the playoffs won’t be so ridiculous

• tmarohl

Doesn’t matter, all baseball is now virtually impossible, unless you are paying $888 or $1000 entry fees. The days of cashing in a $2 or $4 contest are over.

• gaelicgirl

@monarch said...

Scott Foster the lead official tonight.

Bringing out the big guns for the Western play-in games. I’m expecting the Warriors to win tonight, for the reason bazerko mentioned…have to imagine they would garner better playoff ratings than the Grizzlies.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@866 said...

Just stoppin by.. I’m alive.. no-likey Showdown though. Saw for the 25000 Crownz, you need $3 in Showdown PER GAME. Not happy about that. But I will play the minimum for the 25K Crowns. One Cap Curry tonight and one Cap Dray. Like G S by DD.

Tonight game doesn’t count.

I am not playing this game tonight…. if you are playing ONLY for the achievement you don’t have to

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Doesn’t matter, all baseball is now virtually impossible, unless you are paying $888 or $1000 entry fees. The days of cashing in a $2 or $4 contest are over.

You are so wrong is not even worth to argue about it… is not even about MLB… the lower the entry fee the lower the cash line.

IN ALL SPORTS. That is just a fact

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I mean seriously, the shit is impossible. Three years ago, throw anything in, it cashes. Now basically impossible no matter what you do and who you stack.
    Baseball DFS should be eliminated.

I don’t expect to cash with frequency like in NBA. Yet I can play it around break even over the course of a season. Some years slightly above, some slightly below. It’s also slow and not as fun to follow along, as NBA.

I really just play it for the Ironman, and there’s nothing else going on once NBA ends.

• ifthethunder

@Yeoman said...

At least that would be during ordinary working hours. Korea, you have to set a 3:30am alarm to check starting lineups.

Really, give it a try. You’ll never again say there’s nothing in the world worse than MLB DFS.

I tried Korean baseball back when we had almost nothing on DK to play. Didn’t work out for me.

Believe it or not, I liked League of Legends. Still playing it. Playoff match tomorrow!
    ~

• bdf

NASCAR is almost as bad as Korean baseball.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

You are so wrong is not even worth to argue about it… is not even about MLB… the lower the entry fee the lower the cash line.

IN ALL SPORTS. That is just a fact

Bullshit, I used to cash every day in baseball. Last two years, can’t sniff a cashline.

• tmarohl

@bdf said...

Actually not that hard to cash in Nascar, much easier than MLB. Pick two domnators and 4 guys you expect to have a positive place differential, and you will cash.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Bullshit, I used to cash every day in baseball. Last two years, can’t sniff a cashline.

But that has everything to do with you and nothing to do with the entry fee level

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

But that has everything to do with you and nothing to do with the entry fee level

I haven’t changed my philosophy. Still pick good pitchers, go lefty righty, righty lefty, still stack, just can’t cash. Fucking impossible. 30 days, two cashes.

• ifthethunder

@bdf said...

The hell you say!

ifthethunder Your rank: 88 out of 7292 ($4.44)

https://www.draftkings.com/lp/2021-nas-se-leaderboard
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

Just stoppin by.. I’m alive.. no-likey Showdown though. Saw for the 25000 Crownz, you need $3 in Showdown PER GAME. Not happy about that. But I will play the minimum for the 25K Crowns. One Cap Curry tonight and one Cap Dray. Like G S by DD.

Wow guess I’m gonna have to do that. 25k crowns is nice

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dk:
    Capt-JJJ/Jval/Wiggens
    JJJ
    Jval
    Wiggens
    Draymond
    JTA
    Baze/Poole/Looney Tunes

Fd:
    Mvp/All Star/Pro-rotate them between
    JJJ
    Jval
    Wiggens
    With
    Draymond
    JTA

Gl everyone🤠

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Actually not that hard to cash in Nascar, much easier than MLB. Pick two domnators and 4 guys you expect to have a positive place differential, and you will cash.

Until your guys wreck on the last lap and all your winnings disappear in 10 seconds

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Until your guys wreck on the last lap and all your winnings disappear in 10 seconds

True, but similar to you pitcher getting gassed in the first inning, or your battters going 0-4. I am just trying to point out what used to be enjoyable, baseball, is basically unplayable now.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Wow guess I’m gonna have to do that. 25k crowns is nice

Starts tomorrow

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Starts tomorrow

Shoot me your 888 lineup for the next week. I will enter in minimax, bet it doesn’t cash more than once.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

I got Warriors

Tks Uni.. know play-in doesn’t count, D K had some type of promo for the Play-Ins though. I played the minimum needed, will get a ticket I believe. Plus I’m watching, so I have two $1 lines for some small action. Plus my 4 Hockeys, and a couple Baseball’s. Excited for Playoff Slates tomorrow.

• ifthethunder

@Unico10 said...

Starts tomorrow

Hockey was a good deal: Play $1 in 75 showdown contests for 25,000 crowns. But I didn’t even know they had that promo when it started, I was just doing classic contests. So I missed out.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

True, but similar to you pitcher getting gassed in the first inning, or your battters going 0-4. I am just trying to point out what used to be enjoyable, baseball, is basically unplayable now.

It’s never been enjoyable for me. Too boring

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

It’s never been enjoyable for me. Too boring

I never enjoyed it, but it used to be profitable. Hasn’t been for a couple years.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Shoot me your 888 lineup for the next week. I will enter in minimax, bet it doesn’t cash more than once.

I almost never play the 888 in mlb
    Sometimes, usually only if I win a ticket or if I have some winning to play with, I play the mega gold glove
    I am not a special single entry guy

My sweet spot are 5 to 10 lineups
    Usually a tight group of pitchers (2 to 4) and a small group of offenses (depends on slate 3 to 8)

Feel free to PM me your lineup and I will tell you what I do and don’t like and why
    I think helps more in the long run

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).