NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) —- T: 221.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• BerkeleyBoss

I really tried to like Wiggins, but his bbiq is among the worst in the league. He seriously stepped up his defense tho, so I’ll give him that.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

These Golden State – Oakland Jerseys actually kind of bother me. You left Oakland, quit trying to represent.

Can’t hate on Dray after the world sees how good he is these last two games, so you gotta hate on their jerseys. I see you haha

• monarch

The lineups that won with Xavier Tillman.

They needed Valanciunas to fail which I was on. They needed Jaren Jackson Jr to fail. They needed Tillman to play ahead of Clarke. They needed Tillman to play well when the others didnt and finally they needed Taylor Jenkins to turn to Tillman when the game was on the line. Thats crazy.

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Can’t hate on Dray after the world sees how good he is these last two games, so you gotta hate on their jerseys. I see you haha

Not only the Jersey’s but the court as well.

• dominicanpapi

I would think the Warriors would rather have two lottery picks and an increased chance at moving up than pretending they’re anything other than a first round exit?

Paul inj killed my main slates.. he did nothing 2H.. wanted Gobert/Ayton combo but only played 2 4PPs today. No Ayton, NO Win. Knew he was too low at 6200. Tilted! And Crowder dudded. Nothing 2nd half either.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).