Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/22
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at San Antonio ( 12 ) —- T: 216

5/23
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 15 ) at Cleveland ( -15 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• billholler

@deerosa said...

I’d take Barnes Wife aka Derek Fisher sidechick over her :)

Gloria Govan…mmmm….but isn’t that his ex?

• Benf15harp

Have jerebko, smart, Thompson, love, Irving, and lebron left on dk 8
    Already Have Murray/Anderson at 69.5 on my single bullet
    Been a fun season
    On to MLB for me
    Good luck

• toddbunner

good luck tonight everyone

• dandcglenn

had a nice cash day yesterday 301.5 DK with Anderson Simmons Curry and DG

All flames so far with those guys in my last LU also…need Love KO TT and Smart to finish NBA with a cashing LU.

• ASalvaro

Why is it just when you think you finally have a handle on a dfs season it ends lol..The thing im going to miss most is the studying for each NBA contest…Oh well time to randomly throw some MLB lineups together in the arcade

• billholler

Kelly O starting. That would have been nice to know about this time yesterday.

• nyknick

hoping jerebko gets more minutes too

• dandcglenn

@billholler said...

Kelly O starting. That would have been nice to know about this time yesterday.

Makes my LU even more legit. 161.5 with 4 starters left….

• leroystabbins

On FD at least you still have to ask yourself who’s going to get more pts, Olynyk or Thompson? I’m still putting my money on Thompson.

• gaelicgirl

Just noticed that FD added an extra 1.2 points to Kyle Anderson score. He had 38.2 this morning, now he has 39.4.

• Danielv22

I had Thompson in a lot of LUs and changed about half of them to Olynyk. The Clynyk is an x-factor and its hard to say what he can do with a start, while with Thompson, we know we have a 30-35 pt ceiling and 15 pt floor. Tough call so I went 50% on it

• mrdaman

Jerebko!!!

• gaelicgirl

@Danielv22 said...

I had Thompson in a lot of LUs and changed about half of them to Olynyk.

Hope a lot of people will do that and lower TT’s ownership a bit.

• ASalvaro

@gaelicgirl said...

Just noticed that FD added an extra 1.2 points to Kyle Anderson score. He had 38.2 this morning, now he has 39.4.

Yup extra point on DK too

• billholler

All I know is that I got more real work done at work today than I have in the last month.

• escot4

• x2

$2M Prize Winner

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Champion

I’ve got 2 lineups on FD at 184.6 with Lebron, Love, and Horford. One has J.R. at SG, the other with Shumpert.

Also 2 at 152.9 each with Bradley, LeBron, and Love, then one also has Olynyk and Korver, the other with J.R. and Tristan.

Last sweat of the year!

• toddbunner

omg LeBron only 58% owned

• tmarohl

@toddbunner said...

Lebron sucking it up early again.

• tmarohl

@toddbunner said...

Doesn’t really matter what Lebron does unless he puts up about 70 because relatively speaking, a guy like Kyle Anderson at 3600 with 39.6 is going to blow away anything Lebron does.

• franckyfranck

Mann , I so wished the SPURS had won Yesterday , we’d have had another DFS slate tonight !! Shit , nothing until Preseason early October .

• got_bailey

LeBron with 4 fouls?!?

• tmarohl

Lebron with four fouls already. I’m sorry, I don’t like the guy, but he is only the third best small forward in the NBA.

• got_bailey

@tmarohl said...

Lebron with four fouls already. I’m sorry, I don’t like the guy, but he is only the third best small forward in the NBA.

I get that people don’t like him, but this is just plain dumb.

• toddbunner

@tmarohl said...

Doesn’t really matter what Lebron does unless he puts up about 70 because relatively speaking, a guy like Kyle Anderson at 3600 with 39.6 is going to blow away anything Lebron does.

i had a great ticket with anderson/lebron— was hoping gasol was C, but olynyk messing that up

• TeamTarek

wow boston gonna win this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.