Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5/22
    9:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -12 ) at San Antonio ( 12 ) —- T: 216

5/23
    8:30 PM EST : Boston ( 15 ) at Cleveland ( -15 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

i want to play curry, but i think his ownerhip will be too damn high on DK

• Benf15harp

@billholler said...

Not really but couldn’t completely fade him.

This Amir Johnson thing is intriguing. Terry Rozier hasn’t done anything in 2 weeks and his DK salary went from 2700 to 4000. Why?

He was 37 % owned last night. Probably less than 15 % in previous slate

• billholler

@Benf15harp said...

He was 37 % owned last night. Probably less than 15 % in previous slate

If Rozier starts tomorrow night, I’m gonna have to go all tin foil hat conspiracy theory on DK.

• Benf15harp

Watch Aldridge fuck up the final slate with a 40/20 game lol
    And Klay score 50 for 55 fantasy points lol
    Dk

• Benf15harp

@billholler said...

If Rozier starts tomorrow night, I’m gonna have to go all tin foil hat conspiracy theory on DK.

Fwiw He looked like shit in his 8 mins last night

• billholler

@Benf15harp said...

Fwiw He looked like shit in his 8 mins last night

He got a board and an assist in his first 20 seconds on the floor and then nothing. I was obviously paying close attention for a reason :(

• taviongeorge

Lebron, Klay, Simmons or
    Curry, Durant, gasol?

• gaelicgirl

@Benf15harp said...

Any updates on curry limping?

No, I think that was a bit of hyperbole. He had an ice pack on his ankle. Just saw him walking into the Spurs’ arena in uniform, looks fine.

• got_bailey

• gaelicgirl

Pop just said Kawhi is not playing tonight. Also said they didn’t go through shoot around today.

• RogueGrinder

@7klub06 said...

Is it safe to have any money left over in this two game slate?

ensures, no one wil have your lineup. I don’‘t even know why that is a concern.

• RogueGrinder

@gaelicgirl said...

Pop just said Kawhi is not playing tonight. Also said they didn’t go through shoot around today.

Could be a trap lol

• chatmar

@gaelicgirl said...

I felt that would happen. Would like some solid news on Pachulia. Is he in or is he out. This will help me determine my exposure to McGee

• DC2380

ZAZA OUT

• 7klub06

Kawhi is officially out

• 7klub06

@RogueGrinder said...

ensures, no one wil have your lineup. I don’‘t even know why that is a concern.

That is true. Just tryna fit in the right punts for tonight

• raymond333

@DC2380 said...

ZAZA OUT

That’s why I came on here. Thought I was set with my lines.

But with Zaza out, and Roto is saying either McGee or McCaw are gonna start…those are two viable options that may need to be considered.

Anyone agree or just fade them out completely?

• DC2380

@raymond333 said...

That’s why I came on here. Thought I was set with my lines.

But with Zaza out, and Roto is saying either McGee or McCaw are gonna start…those are two viable options that may need to be considered.

Anyone agree or just fade them out completely?

Depending on if Spurs come out with a small lineup will determine if mcgee or mccaw starts

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

No, I think that was a bit of hyperbole. He had an ice pack on his ankle. Just saw him walking into the Spurs’ arena in uniform, looks fine.

Thanks for that

• Benf15harp

@billholler said...

He got a board and an assist in his first 20 seconds on the floor and then nothing. I was obviously paying close attention for a reason :(

You and me both add jaylen brown to that. On the bright side I faded lebron

• Ryan61290

Draymond Green and Crowder
    Or
    Kevin Love and Bradley

I want to higher upside for DK. I appreciate any incite!

• 7klub06

No talk of Pau tonight. Is he a pass or play

• Benf15harp

Gotta go love and Bradley
    Bradley took 23 shots without IT
    Love is just killing it

• thebigboy

RG Overall Ranking

@7klub06 said...

No talk of Pau tonight. Is he a pass or play

ultimate high risk pick

• 7klub06

NBA showed Steph warming up on Snapchat, he looks good to me. Time to lock him in.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).