NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

Tmarohl, do you see any scenario In which Herro gets going? If Butler were to fail and the game gets out of hand won’t it be Herro getting the second half and garbage usage? Or he could just get hot

• ryan7962

I’m stuck between morris and joker or Lillard and goran

• SixohTwo

Anyone willing to take a flyer on Tucker on FD? Seems risky high reward LOL Gambling

• damionismyname

@SixohTwo said...

Anyone willing to take a flyer on Tucker on FD? Seems risky high reward LOL Gambling

yeah

• billythekidcowboysheat

@ifthethunder said...

Whoa.
    ~

• Brendan239

@monarch said...

Tmarohl, do you see any scenario In which Herro gets going? If Butler were to fail and the game gets out of hand won’t it be Herro getting the second half and garbage usage? Or he could just get hot

He’s projected 2%. He’s in my Howard/Portis/Dedmon LU.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Somebody needs to come in here and insult Panda or something so we get get some conversation going :)

This isn’t funny.

• PookieMan69

My single bullet has $0 rem salary.

On to tomorrow.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

This isn’t funny.

Nobody laugh or even smirk. Panda, is it playable?
    ~

• tmarohl

@siddom said...

u sure about no ROCO on dk though? thoughts on duncan?

I don’t think Roco is a good draftkings play. He is a better FD play where you need two PF’s and you get three points for the things he does well, steals and blocks.

• Golfnut04240

I did get lucky last night coming in 3rd place of 2,378 entries in the NBA $2K Daily Dollar [Single Entry] garnering $60. I profited a total of $66.50 yesterday. I only the DK freerolls and 3 $0.25 jukebox entries on this 2-gamer. Good luck to all!

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

This isn’t funny.

I thought it was funny the way the guy was critiquing your non post. I bet he never took down the $100K :)

• tmarohl

@Brendan239 said...

He’s projected 2%. He’s in my Howard/Portis/Dedmon LU.

I see lots of scenarios where Herro could do well. #1 – Butler in Foul Trouble, erected or hurt. #2 Robinson, Nunn or Dragic not getting it done and he gets their minutes. 3) Herro is has the hot hand during his initial minutes and gets more run. Worth some shots.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Divi, Buckets, and…..

To start, gl everyone🤠

Jrue on fd.

• Yeoman

@SixohTwo said...

Seems like Tucker would need to play about 200 minutes to get there.

• damionismyname

@Yeoman said...

Seems like Tucker would need to play about 200 minutes to get there.

he may play 20 with the way this game is going

• RipCityRings

Got Forbes at 1.9% in the 4PP with Giannis and DDV. Really wish I went back on FD, why do punts always go off the game after you roster them?

• Yeoman

@damionismyname said...

he may play 20 with the way this game is going

The last four games he had 20+ minutes he averaged a little over 5 dk points. The highlight was when he exploded for 1 rebound, 1 steal and 2 turnovers in 20 minutes against Washington.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

T with that Forbes call!

Should have listened.

• Brendan239

WOW Forbes. Never saw it. EFF

And there it is… MILW Up 25. Called it. Forbes-Fever! Miami DONEZO! 46-18 LOL. Leggo POR. Got one FORBES + 7 from Game.

• UGAdude

Welp on to tomorrow, faded Forbes like 98% of people did. Who is tomorrow’s low-owned, cheap, random dude? It’s always somebody.

• damionismyname

@UGAdude said...

Welp on to tomorrow, faded Forbes like 98% of people did. Who is tomorrow’s low-owned, cheap, random dude? It’s always somebody.

most ppl who rostered Forbes did it with Miami busts. doubt many ppl have him without other busts.

Can’t believe I actually have one Forbes + 7 from Late.. also one Di Vi + 7. 4PP too not $1. Very Ballsy today for some reason. Also gonna need GIA looks like, he has 30 D K already. Now CONN is in play….. anotha-3. Fn Guy. Have O obv. Prob crushes Forbes too now. And now Dead-Mon has 9, 3 and 1 somehow. Wow WTF.

• ifthethunder

@damionismyname said...

most ppl who rosters Forbes did it with Miami busts. doubt many ppl have him without other busts.

Dewayne Dedmon, too.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).