NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

That Forbes line has M Howard…. was gonn adjust and I said you know what.. he got 20 mins game 1, I’m leaving it as-is. Maloney calls him “a walking bucket” Campazzo can’t score, Rivers stinks.. maybe he scores 15 tonight, this Howard vs POR 2nd unit. I’m standing pat. And I just don’t see ANY path to Melo getting to 6x+. I just don’t. He gets O assists or rebounds… he was on fire last game and only had 26DK. And he’s not gonna play more than 24 minutes either. Covington for 100 more has a great path to 6x+++. He rebounds.. steals, blocks.. he’s gonna play 35 to 38 minutes. Gimme COV at his lowest price point of the year. He’ll probably get me 16.5 D K though, but I have to go with my gut here

• tmarohl

@866 said...

That Forbes line has M Howard…. was gonn adjust and I said you know what.. he got 20 mins game 1, I’m leaving it as-is. Maloney calls him “a walking bucket” Campazzo can’t score, Rivers stinks.. maybe he scores 15 tonight, this Howard vs POR 2nd unit. I’m standing pat. And I just don’t see ANY path to Melo getting to 6x+. I just don’t. He gets O assists or rebounds… he was on fire last game and only had 26DK. And he’s not gonna play more than 24 minutes either. Covington for 100 more has a great path to 6x+++. He rebounds.. steals, blocks.. he’s gonna play 35 to 38 minutes. Gimme COV at his lowest price point of the year. He’ll probably get me 16.5 D K though, but I have to go with my gut here

I think you want some Monte Morris. I think he takes some of Rivers minutes.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Can’t believe I wasted money on Herro’s over. Actually anticipated something like this could happen and figured he’d get a chance and 10.5 could be easy. Freaking zero. Shocking how bad he is now compared to a year ago. Dumb me for not accepting that…oh well.

And what hapnd to Herro? Long-Covid? Guy was so good last year, and SO BAD this. Shouldn’t even be seeing the court at all anymore honestly. G Vincent should be playing over him.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Shaq better win me some damm money in sd, salvage my rage please!

• Brendan239

I have 3 shitty ass Heat in 3/4 FD LUs and Duncan in the other. Damn I hate the Heat

• NDNole

Ariza

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Brendan239 said...

I have 3 shitty ass Heat in 3/4 FD LUs and Duncan in the other. Damn I hate the Heat

Shaq fu 4% in the sd, monte only 23%, powell 22%

Ppl must not be paying attention.

Malone gonna play shaq over howard, and i believe rivers has a short leash tonight and monte can get more mins

• zeeshan2

Giannis still out there while the other starters aren’t outside of divi smh

• tmarohl

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Shaq better win me some damm money in sd, salvage my rage please!

If you just would have listened to me :) I knew you were right in the bubble, because the Bucks were playing like crap during the restart games, and the first round against Orlando. Miami overachieved last year and Bucks underachieved. Plus, Bucks are built better, Miami lost key contributors in Crowder and Olynyk, and Herro has become enamored with the Miami lifestyle. This game had blowout written all over it.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@tmarohl said...

If you just would have listened to me :) I knew you were right in the bubble, because the Bucks were playing like crap during the restart games, and the first round against Orlando. Miami overachieved last year and Bucks underachieved. Plus, Bucks are built better, Miami lost key contributors in Crowder and Olynyk, and Herro has become enamored with the Miami lifestyle. This game had blowout written all over it.

I mean again, having forbes would be great, but i wouldn’t have played just forbes and dedmon from this game in any world.

I would have had buckets with forbes which probaly would piss me off more then having no forbes at all.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Dude 2 weird things.

1. Why is tomorrows dk 1st gets 105k instead of 100k

2. Why tf does papagates have the exact same lu in sd 150 times!

Like he literally has the same lu 100 plus times🤣

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Hopefully they dont make us watch this whole game. Just start Denver now please

• tmarohl

Herro the guy Miami wouldn’t trade, now playing garbage time with the scrubs.

• damionismyname

If you just played very few bucks and stacked the late game you should be good.

• Skee

Morris/Simons combo for the utility guys in showdown looks like my best shot. Can’t tell how many people have it because Simons and Rivers have the exact same score so far.

Porter holding everything back so far though. Reminds me of a game within the last month where he had something like 4 fantasy points until the 4thQ

• zeeshan2

Need big games from Simons, cov, porter, and morris. Not worried about dame, cj, and nurk

Nothing from Cov OR Powell. Was afraid that could happen. Damn. And Porter is a dud again. So I am probably toast already. Sucks to be excited for a game and be deflated after a bad 1st quarter. Amazingly the leaders STILL have only 240s on D K with 1 guy going. Howard is out there.. often wide open and nobody is even looking at the kid. He won’t do anything unless blowout. Horrible pick on my part. I only had 3200 avail on that line and wanted Simons.

• tmarohl

A collection of really good tweets from tonight.

donte
    @threevincenzo
    ·
    12m
    Tyler Herro is just Austin Rivers with Instagram followers

Broken heart
    @killmesIime
    ·
    1h
    If Paul George was playing as bad as Jimmy Butler is right now y’all would be signing petitions to have him beheaded publicly

Dan Shafer
    DanRShafer · 16m someone get an uber for "(player-popup #tyler-herro)Tyler Herro":/players/tyler-herro-1115334’s dad, he’s cut off Quote Tweet Scott Grodsky ScottGrodsky
    · 37m
    Heat fans are yelling “Brooklyn in 4” at Bucks fans leaving @FiservForum. I guess there’s not much else they can say…

• tmarohl

@866 said...

Nothing from Cov OR Powell. Was afraid that could happen. Damn. And Porter is a dud again. So I am probably toast already. Sucks to be excited for a game and be deflated after a bad 1st quarter. Amazingly the leaders STILL have only 240s on D K with 1 guy going. Howard is out there.. often wide open and nobody is even looking at the kid. He won’t do anything unless blowout. Horrible pick on my part. I only had 3200 avail on that line and wanted Simons.

Porter is fine so far.

• zeeshan2

Millsap?! Really?

• Skee

yeah seen enough of Millsap. Variation of my lineup with him is what’s leading and its pulling away

A Lillard-EXXPlosion! And when I wrote that message before Porter wasn’t OK.. he had 3.5 in the 2Q at the time. Not gonna matter.. nobody’s doing anything for Portland besides Lill. And O Millsaps. Have mostly Lill/Jok.. Powell & Cov across board. Some Morris.

• billythekidcowboysheat

My lineups suck my god. $207 down the drain.

Powell good god.

• damionismyname

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

My lineups suck my god. $207 down the drain.

Powell good god.

just when you think you made the right decisions after the first game the second game does this.. smh

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).