NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222.5
    10:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1.5 ) at Denver ( -1.5 ) —- T: 227

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• yisman

Jokic with four personal fouls in one quarter

plus a technical

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

Did you just try to jam all the studs in and pick out punts and dart throws?

No, just really liked Brynn, and Nurkic, thought Dragic and Donte were underpriced. Once I had those four in, the studs kind of fell in place. I always start with the value and then work towards the higher priced guys.

• zeeshan2

@tmarohl said...

No, just really liked Brynn, and Nurkic, thought Dragic and Donte were underpriced. Once I had those four in, the studs kind of fell in place. I always start with the value and then work towards the higher priced guys.

That’s really interesting. I start with studs first especially if they are underpriced. Never thought about it like that

• tmarohl

@zeeshan2 said...

That’s really interesting. I start with studs first especially if they are underpriced. Never thought about it like that

I always look for what I think are the best value plays, and then look to fill my lineups with the highest raw points guys.

• zeeshan2

Damn it jusuf. Two dumb fouls to foul out

• yisman

5th and 6th fouls in like 5 seconds

• billythekidcowboysheat

I SWEAR IM DONE WITH JJJ AND NURKIC BUM MF#$#$$$

No iq hack mfers man😠

Nothing worse then rostering guys who foul out.

This is unreal.. move in to the cash in 5 of my 6 4PPs somehow.. may not hang on though cause it’s blowing out finally now. All min cashes, happy to cash but overall a disappointing game here. Lot of duds here. And Nurkic fouls out. Too many fouls.

• Skee

There’s a lineup duped 67 times between two versions on FD and one guy swapped Millsap to the 1.2x slot for a unique version. Keeps edging out that whole pack. Although it may fall if Porter passes Millsap. Think it swings from like 30k to $75 if Porter passes him

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Guy winning the shootaround on dk is winning by 20pts…. has to be nearly a record on a two game slate
    Has both Forbes and Dedmon

• yisman

maybe after the playoff record for most fouls in regulation

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Malone gonna play shaq over howard, and i believe rivers has a short leash tonight and monte can get more mins

I am sticking to my theory that Rivers has some serious dirt on His coach ( and every coach he has played for) it’s the only thing that explains him ever playing a single minute in the NBA. That and his dad.

• tmarohl

@Unico10 said...

Guy winning the shootaround on dk is winning by 20pts…. has to be nearly a record on a two game slate
    Has both Forbes and Dedmon

I had Dedmon in a FD lineup.

No big ones at all.. mainly 240s and 250s. Very low cash lines here wow. Even my low 230s are cashing! End up being a pretty good night, I’m surprised. Lillard/Morris pairing was big.

• Skee

Haha same guy also put Morris in that slot and will take 1st and 2nd if it all holds. Nobody else did either lineup. Well played

That’s a nice move to get an edge.. not as crazy as picking an underdog captain. I do it if I think there’s any chance but I thought Porter was too far above the pack there

• NDNole

The dk showdown winning lineup would have finished DFL if I played that lol.

• MickyD10970

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@866 said...

No big ones at all.. mainly 240s and 250s. Very low cash lines here wow. Even my low 230s are cashing! End up being a pretty good night, I’m surprised. Lillard/Morris pairing was big.

Very low scoring night. I can’t believe I cashed over $500 profit with my 3 lineups scoring 214, 227, and 285. The 285 took 12th place somehow in the $30k jab step.

• damionismyname

made $20 on fd, lost on dk. Robert Covington is the P.J Tucker of the Blazers. That is all.

Unreal to cash so many with Cov-Dud. Best thing is his price might go down.. and I will have 100% on the next slate, at Home. As for tomorrow.. wow.. crazy 3 game slate. So many underpriced guys I feel like.. starting with Rondo in must-win game at 4400….. Like Schroder at 5600, Porzy at a depressed 7800 vs Clipp, they have nobody to match up with him really. Booker at 8100 is tantalizing now with Paul playing with 1 arm. Crowder at 4300 should bounce back. Beverley is only 3500 and will play and start. Kawhi still only 8300. IBAKA only 4600 I expect more minutes this time for him as well. Cannot forget PEE-GEE @ Only 8000! Lotta Combinations with these guys mentioned, coming. Also R Williams III at only 4600. Whoa. A few Parker’s at low-cost as a filler. Will be in Maxxx 25c, $1 and prob 10 4PPs. Prob fade the BKN Big 3, and that game in general. Prices are too inflated and expect Blowout. In short….. Love Clipp tomorrow obviously, expect high scoring affair. I’ll have plenty of Doncic’s as well, maybe 1 or 2 Harden.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).