NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

My first build has Luka, 4 Celtics (Smart/Fournier/Tatum/TT), only Laker is Caruso and no Suns. I like Boston but damn almost a 10 point spread again? And LAC and LAL now favored, do we fade Luka and go AD and PG13 to pivot off of what will be Luka and LBJ or Kawhi chalk?

• bazerko

Tatum is an easy fade for me, I think he is overpriced and would have to score 40-50 real life points to have upside. I don’t see him hitting double digits in rebounds or assists. If I were going to play a Celtic, it would be Kemba who I think is underpriced for his role. This is on DK by the way.

• tmarohl

Haven’t looked too much at the slate yet, but from a FD perspective, don’t like any Lakers. Not one Laker is popping as a decent play. I mean, there is always the potential that Lebron could go off, but I would rather play Durant or Kawhi. AD, just doesn’t look very interested in playing basketball to me. He is in terrible form.

• NDNole

@tmarohl said...

Haven’t looked too much at the slate yet, but from a FD perspective, don’t like any Lakers. Not one Laker is popping as a decent play. I mean, there is always the potential that Lebron could go off, but I would rather play Durant or Kawhi. AD, just doesn’t look very interested in playing basketball to me. He is in terrible form.

Looking over the last game I think KD could be the key to differentiate with high upside. People will love pee gee and klaw but those guys while stars, at times have ‘good’ games but only get to like 41 or 42 when you need 60, KD can do that. And if klaw is gonna be owned a lot more than KD im gonna find a way to play KD over him.

• bazerko

DK pricing Kawhi and PG so cheap kind of forces you to jam them into your line, because at those prices they would have to score in the 30s to really cripple your line up.

• realphipps

The thing with Tatum, he’s got Jeff Green or KD on him most of the game. Both guys with 7ft+ wingspans.

They’re gonna continue giving him fits with his jumper. Boston has to find a way to get him space.

• realphipps

Is Superdraft done with GPPs?

I see two. $25 being the cheapie.

Unreal to cash so many with Cov-Dud. Best thing is his price might go down.. and I will have 100% on the next slate, at Home. As for tomorrow.. wow.. crazy 3 game slate. So many underpriced guys I feel like.. starting with Rondo in must-win game at 4400….. Like Schroder at 5600, Porzy at a depressed 7800 vs Clipp, they have nobody to match up with him really. Booker at 8100 is tantalizing now with Paul playing with 1 arm. Crowder at 4300 should bounce back. Beverley is only 3500 and will play and start. Kawhi still only 8300. IBAKA only 4600 I expect more minutes this time for him as well. Cannot forget PEE-GEE @ Only 8000! Lotta Combinations with these guys mentioned, coming. Also R Williams III at only 4600. Whoa. A few Parker’s at low-cost as a filler. Will be in Maxxx 25c, $1 and prob 10 4PPs. Prob fade the BKN Big 3, and that game in general. Prices are too inflated and expect Blowout. In short….. Love Clipp obviously, expect high scoring affair. I’ll have plenty of Doncic’s as well, maybe 1 or 2 Harden

Gonna have to have some LeBronsy too. He will try to score every play maybe tonight.

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

Gotta have an AD lineup. He responded well last year after sub par playoff games. Other than last game he also dominated the suns this year.

• ScofieldReturns

Big Q today: is cp3 playable with that shoulder “contusion”? We saw he was amazing pre injury last game and then awful post injury. tbh i don’t think he’s playable, if his shot is off that’s going to throw off his whole game and limit his ceiling.

• monarch

@realphipps said...

The thing with Tatum, he’s got Jeff Green or KD on him most of the game. Both guys with 7ft+ wingspans.

They’re gonna continue giving him fits with his jumper. Boston has to find a way to get him space.

Well Brad Stevens has had three days to draw up some plays to get him space. If they have any fight in them they come out strong tonight, plus Tatum was getting screwed by the officials. KD was throwing him around all over the place, Celtics did not seem happy. I can see some makeup/appeasement calls tonight in his favor.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

Is Superdraft done with GPPs?

I see two. $25 being the cheapie.

Yeah, what’s up with that? I just started getting into SuperDraft like 2 or 3 weeks ago. They don’t even seem to have MLB GPP’s anymore. NBA options got super limited too.

Love playing Paul.. but I have O across 50 lineups. He might get 15 assists, can’t see him scoring much with 1 arm. Also have O Tatums.

• mbunner23

CP3’s shoulder was obviously hurting him. I think a fade is the right choice. He literally couldn’t shoot unless he just threw the ball at the rim, he also lost his dribble on multiple occasions. I’m looking at going overweight on Booker/Ayton.

• monarch

Obvious plays for me.

Anthony Davis-I don’t know how much more notice the Lakers need to give the DFS player. LeBron called him out, AD called himself out. I don’t see how he doesn’t hit at least 50 DK points here.

Nic Batum-Luka Doncic placed Ivica Zubac into the pick n roll on just about every play. It was so bad that Zubac didn’t see the floor in the fourth quarter and it was not Serge Ibaka Ty Lue turned to….it was Nic Batum. He is 3800 and he played the final 19 minutes of Game 1.

Kawhi Leonard- He has some “stupid” price tag and I don’t want to be stupid.

Maxi Kleber-3400 and he played 20 minutes in the second half of Game 1.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

CP3’s shoulder was obviously hurting him. I think a fade is the right choice. He literally couldn’t shoot unless he just threw the ball at the rim, he also lost his dribble on multiple occasions. I’m looking at going overweight on Booker/Ayton.

I wonder if it’d be worth it to bring the Payne sparingly.

Seems like there’s a few paths to him maybe getting extra minutes here, assuming Paul actually suits up.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

I wonder if it’d be worth it to bring the Payne sparingly.

Seems like there’s a few paths to him maybe getting extra minutes here, assuming Paul actually suits up.

Not a bad idea at all. I might have some Payne.

• billythekidcowboysheat

We can only hope tonights games are not like last night and actually competitive. I don’t forsee a repeat of last night tonight. Clippers can’t blowout the mavs, lakers-suns should be tight, the only one I’d be worried about a blowout would be bkn blowing boston out.

Studs i luv-Glass, Kd, klaw/pg, zinger and kemba or kembum🤔

5k and under guys: harris, iblaka, timelord, rondo, payne, crowder, brunson, caruso, bb if a blowout, batum-could see more ibaka in game 2, jeff green, trez/gasol and claxton can pull a dedmon on us.

• monarch

I bet we see Marc Gasol tonight.

He is a much better defender on Ayton than anyone else they have and he brings Ayton away from the basket plus he is an above average post feeder and can leave the post open for AD to work against undersized small forwards.

• Brendan239

I think Jeff Green smashes tonight. I DO like the Payne call. I have Schroeder/Caruso in 2/4. AD in 2 too. I think LA maintains enough of a lead that LBJ stays in cruise control and those guards get a lot of run. Thompson in 2, R Williams in 2. KD, Smart, PG13 all in 3.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@monarch said...

I bet we see Marc Gasol tonight.

He is a much better defender on Ayton than anyone else they have and he brings Ayton away from the basket plus he is an above average post feeder and can leave the post open for AD to work against undersized small forwards.

Seems to be the consensus on twitter. Lakers fans clamouring for it, although from a dfs perspective I’d need to know if he is starting and for sure getting at least 20 mins, but he would be a steal at the min.

• telestraightshooter

@mbunner23 said...

Not a bad idea at all. I might have some Payne.

Paul has pain
    .. so ..
    Put in Payne

• bdf

Like a few guys on Boston’s 2nd unit. They’ll need them if they want to hang with Brooklyn. I think Jabari can still put up 35 dk in 20 minutes if he gets hot and Timelord killed last game (if I would have taken Harden instead of Tatum he would have won me 10g).

• telestraightshooter

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

We can only hope tonights games are not like last night and actually competitive

I LOVE me some beatDowns !

most peeps don’t think of ‘dat = likelihood of ‘dat > LU for in field for ‘dat!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).