NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

Court_iQ not being updated for playoff games!

• BiGtIGeRs

Cp3 is good to go just a stinger according to Phoenix coach

• Brendan239

I NEED this guy to ball out tonight

• dominicanpapi

On FD this slate boils down to whether you think paying up for Luka is optimal. You can comfortably fit 1 10K guy, 1 9K guy, and 1 8K guy. But just looking at the depth of the position, paying down at point guard might be the best way to go.

• ScofieldReturns

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Cp3 is good to go just a stinger according to Phoenix coach

what exactly is a “stinger” and how debilitating is it?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Yo Tmar – which scrub is gonna make all the threes tonight?

• Brendan239

@ScofieldReturns said...

what exactly is a “stinger” and how debilitating is it?

Def: A heat-seeking ground-to-air missile that is launched from the shoulder. Prob pretty debilitating.

• telestraightshooter

minutes for Kemba to hit 40 Dk

30 mins average last month
    60 mins vs Nets in 2021 = 40 Dk

Does Irving own his jockStrap?

• NDNole

Just do it. I think Paul plays. I also think payne will pay off his salary at minimum so that paul wont get worn down or tweak the injury further.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

Yo Tmar – which scrub is gonna make all the threes tonight?

I don’t think many scrubs will be playing tonight. Maybe some deep scrub on Boston if they are getting blown out, or someone like TLC on Nets if they are blowing out Boston.

• skankinmat

Jabari Parker for a viable 3K punt?

• fresh56

if gasol start does that make ayton a fade?

• billythekidcowboysheat

Biggest? For me is whether or not celtics get blown out.

I’d want 1 of the nets big 3 and probly 2 celtics if it goes to the wire.

• telestraightshooter

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I’d want 1 of the nets big 3

when all 3 play, 1 tends to hit 6x

• Brendan239

Gonna throw Shamet in one again leaving $0 salary w Beard/Kawhi/Payne

• WrathofKhaaan

On DK, my cash core is Rondo, PG13, Kawhi, Kleber, TIMELORD, and Ayton. I have the remaining narrowed down to Luka/Crowder or KD/Smart. Leaning Luka/Crowder.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@telestraightshooter said...

when all 3 play, 1 tends to hit 6x

I never get the celtics right. Everytime i play them, bust city.

It’s tricky because i keep looking at kembum and Fournier, but i can see bkn rolling them quickly.

• Njsum1

@fresh56 said...

if gasol start does that make ayton a fade?

Gasol should have been starting for a while. Or…..go with AD at center and start neither Drummond nor Gasol.

Drummond, while a stat sheet stuffer and former DFS beast, simply doesn’t make teams better. He’s not terrible, he just doesn’t contribute to winning in today’s NBA.

• Brendan239

My fave LU (out of 5) might be the one w $1,300 left over.

• Brendan239

You can actually build a pretty good, unique LU on FD fading the first game. I put it in the Quarter but it has Luka/PG13/Booker/Zingis/Ayton. Who’s gonna SU fade that game?

• billythekidcowboysheat

All of my initial lines had 1 guy jeff green from first game.

I’m leaning towards just fading it but having nets 1 offs with jabari and hope for the blowout.

Bb, shamet, green, claxton and jabari maybe pritchard would all be in consideration in that event.

• zeeshan2

I really like crowder or cam Johnson tonight. Nope on bridges

Going to fade cp3. He hasn’t been good vs LA this season and he got there once because of a triple double

• Brendan239

CP3, Lebron or Kyrie could kill me tonight. Fading all 3.

DFS in 2, Green in 2, Payne in 1, Johnson in 1. Caruso in 4. 6 $7.77

GL

• zeeshan2

Forgot about kemba; fading him too along with tatum. Kemba hasn’t eclipsed 32Dk points against the nets since 2019 when he played with the hornets

• bdf

Torn between Kyrie/Claxton or Tatum/Parker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).