NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan239 said...

But why tho? His usage is 11% with those 3 playing.

He was $4.2k and gonna play 35+ mins. Why wouldn’t he be in your player pool?

• damionismyname

• Ranked #93

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

I though 50% Harris was too much. Cut it down to 15%

the only thing that may work for me is I have Lebron and Kawhi on fd who can both go nuclear.

• Dmo_Htx

All over Harris. Also all over Green and Parker smh

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

To be fair, he’s playing alongside three of the most ball-dominant guys in the league, gets virtually no peripherals and has more or less been a low-usage spot-up shooter. Before this game his playoff career high was 19 points which he’s already broken at halftime. Also has never had more than 2 steals in a playoff game and zero career playoff blocks. This performance is a huge outlier that couldn’t really be predicted.

• rocketman828

Glad I took Jeff Green apparently he is questionable to return with a left foot injury which I don’t know when he picked that up because I’m watching the game he had a bloody nose but that’s all I saw now my main slate is toast let’s see how bad I can do on the 2 game late slate.

• Brendan239

I’m kinda liking my late games only Main slate if this gets outta hand.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

To be fair, he’s playing alongside three of the most ball-dominant guys in the league, gets virtually no peripherals and has more or less been a low-usage spot-up shooter. Before this game his playoff career high was 19 points which he’s already broken at halftime. Also has never had more than 2 steals in a playoff game and zero career playoff blocks. This performance is a huge outlier that couldn’t really be predicted.

Obviously you aren’t expecting 35 fpts at the half. You are hoping for 25 fpts total. I dont have any on DK at 4.8k. But on FD you have to consider him

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

In my case, it’s because every time I’ve played him (stopped over a month ago, maybe longer), he put up a spectacular dud no matter how many minutes he played.
    ~

• RipCityRings

@theIrrigator said...

Obviously you aren’t expecting 35 fpts at the half. You are hoping for 25 fpts total. I dont have any on DK at 4.8k. But on FD you have to consider him

Yeah I don’t think he was necessarily a bad play, just seemed like a lower-ceiling option than DFS, Batum and Cam in that price range. I only play one FD lineup per slate though, so it was always going to be a dice roll.

• Skee

What might the Dallas C position look like? Looks like they gave Kleber 32 minutes but he’s questionable.. the FD blurb says Richardson would get the minutes?
    But Powell is the other C I thought.. or would Porz swap over and Richardson get forward time?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

Agreed which is why I went from 50% to 15%.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Skee said...

What might the Dallas C position look like? Looks like they gave Kleber 32 minutes but he’s questionable.. the FD blurb says Richardson would get the minutes?
    But Powell is the other C I thought.. or would Porz swap over and Richardson get forward time?

If Kleber was to miss they would start Powell or WCS and slide Porzingis to the 4

• NDNole

@ifthethunder said...

In my case, it’s because every time I’ve played him (stopped over a month ago, maybe longer), he put up a spectacular dud no matter how many minutes he played.
    ~

FACTS

• NDNole

Joe Harris game is why the NBA DFS thing drives me crazy. But man it must feel good when you get it right lol. The moment I play him he gets 15 dfs points TOTAL in 38 minutes of play.

• monarch

You guys realize Bryn Forbes just did this…..yesterday! And he doesn’t play 38 minutes. I played Harris all over showdown because all it takes is one defensive adjustment by Stevens and this is what can happen.

• zeeshan2

Jeff green done for the game

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

So was PJ Tucker back in the day

• WrathofKhaaan

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, it was edited.

Haha looks like I caused the debate of the night…

I had PG13 in there, just edited Luka out because I included him in error.

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

You guys realize Bryn Forbes just did this…..yesterday!

Bryn Forbes played the Celtics yesterday?
    ~

• zeeshan2

Kleber expected to play

• Brendan239

Damn, what’s happened to the nba playoffs? It’s like 1 vs 16 NCAA tourney now? I used to rake in the playoffs

• Skee

@theIrrigator said...

If Kleber was to miss they would start Powell or WCS and slide Porzingis to the 4

Thank you. Hm. Think Powell/WCS would split kind of evenly or would the starter get more run? Or, no way to really know?
    I kind of want to play whoever the back up is, because the lineup is probably not very unique.
    edit: Ah just saw the note on Kleber playing.

• monarch

Why is Blake flopping on every play. Dude is 6’9 250 and every play he is on the floor.

Williams 5 fouls in 14 minutes.. 56% of field dead. Including me. Had heavy today after that last game he had. And of course J Green suffers inj.. had a lot. FML.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jeff green😠😠😠

Mf, dude this 💩 is getting so annoying.

Time to enter to late slate😑

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).