NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Boston ( 9.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -9.5 ) —- T: 227
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 209.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 217

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

@866 said...

Williams 5 fouls in 14 minutes.. 56% of field dead. Including me. Had heavy today after that last game he had. And of course J Green suffers inj.. had a lot. FML.

Now watch Ibaka smash at the same 4.6K and 1/10th the ownership.

• zeeshan2

Smart is all of a sudden Steph curry…ok

Wow Smart.. at least someone is doing something for me here. And yes IBAKA.. hope so!!

• RipCityRings

Meanwhile Tatum is still in the locker room with pink eye.

What % was TATUM? I had O so I can’t see that. Need Parker in 4th here.

• RipCityRings

@866 said...

What % was TATUM? I had O so I can’t see that. Need Parker in 4th here.

14.5% in the 4PP.

• zeeshan2

Tatum is done for the game

Harris is still playing up 30? Get the guy out of there!!! And wow Kay Dee makes 5x, approaching 6x now. Smart crushes 5800 Tag. Need Claxie-Fever now in 4th.

• monarch

Marcus Smart 100 percent usage. And they thought the NBA ratings were down before….

• Golfnut04240

I would feel good with one more rotation from the starters. Big 3rd quarter from Smart and Durant in one of my lines.

• cdub6238

Harden still in stat padding…fn hilarious

• billythekidcowboysheat

Vogel sticking with drummond…PLAY AYTON!

• Brendan239

Jason Tatum is soft.

• zeeshan2

Oh so Thompson is getting all the min in the 4th quarter too. Cool

• Poole954

@zeeshan2 said...

Oh so Thompson is getting all the min in the 4th quarter too. Cool

I need it

• RipCityRings

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Vogel sticking with drummond…PLAY AYTON!

I know this means I should probably move off of Gasol, but is Vogel really that dumb? Probably.

• wolverinezack

Jabari with no garbage run sucks

• billythekidcowboysheat

@RipCityRings said...

I know this means I should probably move off of Gasol, but is Vogel really that dumb? Probably.

To me im pulling out my glass for zinger. Idk how long before vogel sees it’s not gonna work with drum. Hate glass with drum next to him, if gasol started or they put glass back at the 5 i would gladly play him.

Ayton should be safe for 40 again if he doesn’t get in foul trouble or injuried.

I can see lebron have to be the hero here, good pivot off luka.

Tatum hardly plays.. and blowout, how does Parker get only 6 minutes? No garbage time… first of all, he should have played FOR Tatum.. PLUS the garbage time! Eff You Stevens. Nets in 4. Hope you get fired, most overrated coach ever.

• callmetouch

Rondo Mania incoming

• ifthethunder

@wolverinezack said...

Jabari with no garbage run sucks

Yep. I have the Jabari-Time Lord combo in all 3. So now…I guess just go wild with some sketchy plays because otherwise they’re just going to lose anyways?
    ~

• zeeshan2

@callmetouch said...

Rondo Mania incoming

Yup got him in all my lineups. Hope he goes joe Harris tonight

• yisman

I shouldn’t be surprised that punt Jabari Parker wrecked my night

• RipCityRings

Wish I would’ve just pulled my FD entry, there’s no way this late slate isn’t a disaster. PF is a nightmare. AD and KP seem destined for failure and Ibaka for whatever reason isn’t getting the minutes. Vogel probably still won’t put Gasol in, but I feel like 7.2K Ayton is a trap. Also feels like a Booker letdown spot.

My instinct is to go CP3/AD/Ibaka/Gasol and hope for redemption, but everything I build looks destined for failure.

• zeeshan2

2 fouls on jae already lmao. Kill me

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).