NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ifthethunder

News we need to use: Will Nerlens Noel be out again, making Taj Gibson a free square?

And: How will Donovan Mitchell return affect Mike Conley upside? (Mitchell has been out since April 16.)

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/mike-conley-dk-gamelog-this-season
    ~

• monarch

Did the Clippers ever screw me last night….so Clippers of them.

Which shooting guard goes off tonight? I will say Danny Green for 32 DK points.

• fleishmo6

Going right back to Embid. Fading Toby tonight. Will be crazy recency bias.
    Good luck all

• Pierce85

seth curry like hardaway tonight !

• BiGtIGeRs

@fleishmo6 said...

Going right back to Embid. Fading Toby tonight. Will be crazy recency bias.
    Good luck all

Good idea can’t perform any worse than last game

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

News we need to use: Will Nerlens Noel be out again, making Taj Gibson a free square?

And: How will Donovan Mitchell return affect Mike Conley upside? (Mitchell has been out since April 16.)

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/ask/mike-conley-dk-gamelog-this-season
    ~

Pretty sure Nerlens will play.

• tmarohl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I try not to play much Embiid. He plays well, usually results in him getting less minutes which limits his upside. Plays bad, he doesn’t get there. From a points per dollar standpoint I always find Embiid to be one of the riskier superstars. Don’t know if you are getting 30 or 50.

• realphipps

Got a hunch Hunter plays 30+ tonight. Also got a hunch he puts up 13fd.

• NDNole

Didnt get much right yesterday except payne. Today I like Tillman. Just do it. Val probably doesnt have a productive game tonight.

• tmarohl

@NDNole said...

Didnt get much right yesterday except payne. Today I like Tillman. Just do it. Val probably ddoesnt have a productive game tonight.

I think Jval and Rudy probably have better games than in game one. They were both in foul trouble.

• siddom

Taj or favs do gpp?

• siddom

*dk gpp

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Mitchell has to eviscerate the Grizz tonight, right? Wanted to play game 1. Pissed they wouldn’t let him play game 1. Then they lose game 1.

Puts the team on his back and takes game 2.

Is there any concrete reason why he’d be limited minutes wise, other than, hasn’t played in a month?

• Pandamonious

@siddom said...

Taj or favs do gpp?

Favors got bonus minutes, because Gobert was in foul trouble.

Taj got extra minutes, because Noel got hurt, right?

What is your gut telling you?

• NDNole

@Pandamonious said...

Mitchell has to eviscerate the Grizz tonight, right? Wanted to play game 1. Pissed they wouldn’t let him play game 1. Then they lose game 1.

Is there any concrete reason why he’d be limited minutes wise, other than, hasn’t played in a month?

Im pondering the same thing. If I remember he had an ankle thing. I just think he comes out blazing, Trying to find a way to fit him in. Hard to do over beal and Tre in that price point.

• telestraightshooter

@BiGtIGeRs said...

is dirty ref Timmy D the ref?

No, not that Tim!

Tim Donaghy is so banned he’s scrubbed from the GIFS ;^>

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Not going anywhere near Mitchell. Hasn’t played in about 5 weeks and had first practice a few days ago. No way he is in condition to play big minutes in my opinion.

• ifthethunder

@Pandamonious said...

What is your gut telling you?

“Put Taj in for now, but be prepared to adjust to news closer to lock. Also, I’m hungry.”
    ~

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Not going anywhere near Mitchell. Hasn’t played in about 5 weeks and had first practice a few days ago. No way he is in condition to play big minutes in my opinion.

agreed, primarily because it was a lower body injury, so legs won’t be upto playoff snuff

Speaking of injuries… Cam.Payne exploited the Suns sad situation getting 9x on dK @ 4% ownership, I had 65%

• skankinmat

Dillon Brooks+Embiid OR Trae+JVal

• Pandamonious

@telestraightshooter said...

agreed, primarily because it was a lower body injury, so legs won’t be upto playoff snuff

Speaking of injuries… Cam.Payne exploited the Suns sad situation getting 9x on dK @ 4% ownership, I had 65%

I’m not a personal trainer, but a star athlete in incredible shape, I doubt loses an incredible amount of stamina in 5 weeks. Especially if he’s been able to build that stamina back up a bit over the last few days.

There’s also the opposite of what you’re saying, and technically his legs are fresh, after sitting for so long, while these other dudes have been battling, especially the Grizzlies fighting for a playoff spot and playing the 2 play in games.

• Dunl0p

I’m on the Mitchell will go nuclear side, but it’s definitely a play that could make or break a lineup.

Is there a reason why Bullock played only 18 minutes? He played 30+ minutes all year

• siddom

Len near min priced doesn’t break you if he gets 5x

• Brendan239

Do NOT sleep on Rose tonight. Perfect 9x spot and Elf is getting phased out. Only doing 3, Bane will be my punt in one, Niang my punt in another. Love D Green too.

Have a great day see y’all around 6:45

• NDNole

@Brendan239 said...

Do NOT sleep on Rose tonight. Perfect 9x spot and Elf is getting phased out. Only doing 3, Bane will be my punt in one, Niang my punt in another. Love D Green too.

Have a great day see y’all around 6:45

Rose was over 50% on DK last time. I dont think people will sleep on him. If he gets the start he will probably be one of the highest owned.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).