NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 8.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -8.5 ) —- T: 231
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 2 ) at New York ( -2 ) —- T: 212.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 8.5 ) at Utah ( -8.5 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

@NDNole said...

Rose was over 50% on DK last time. I dont think people will sleep on him. If he gets the start he will probably be one of the highest owned.

I didn’t say he will be low owned. Also have Taj in 2/3.

• telestraightshooter

@Pandamonious said...

I’m not a personal trainer, but a star athlete in incredible shape, I doubt loses an incredible amount of stamina in 5 weeks. Especially if he’s been able to build that stamina back up a bit over the last few days.

There’s also the opposite of what you’re saying, and technically his legs are fresh, after sitting for so long, while these other dudes have been battling, especially the Grizzlies fighting for a playoff spot and playing the 2 play in games.

perhaps a better way to put it is recovering from a high ankle sprain limits one’s ability to stay in full tilt BB shape.

I remember J.Butler going nuclear 1 game back after several weeks off, but that was his non-dominate hand that was fractured?

Loving Simmons/Beal.. Conley.. Gobert. Gaffy-Guy. Burks-Fever. Rose! And some others. Be back tonight for late game.

• telestraightshooter

So rG’s data provider for court_iQ ends @ end of regular season

• not so for Game Flow Tracker
    • not so for player individual stats… which I can download …

I mean, one would think court_iQ queries player individual stats … but that’s not how things work all the time in the
    Wild
    World of
    Web development built on untouchable black boxes from 3rd party service providers..

meh, it gives me & my db an edge having Playoff court_iQ & game usage.

• bazerko

Careful with Gafford. Scott Brooks came out and said he can’t play him in big stints. That means you’re hoping he can do a ton of damage in limited minutes.

• telestraightshooter

@bazerko said...

Careful with Gafford. Scott Brooks came out and said he can’t play him in big stints. That means you’re hoping he can do a ton of damage in limited minutes.

I’ll assume that was in response to a question of:
    com’on man! only 20.89 mins per 3 playoff games where he’s 1.43 dK per Minute?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m jamming in like 5 pgs on dk🤣

Gotta wait on that noel news, if he were to be out sign me up for capela or collins all day lob city on the knicks.

Don’t disrepect trae day here, i think he’s safe for 40 with 60 upside vs the knicks, they literally have no answer but to trap him.

He should get 10-15 assists a game this series, just depends how many points each one.

• Brendan239

Oh yah, I have Snell in my Bane LU. I think a LU like on Monday w 3 or 4 punts wins tonight.

• mbunner23

I won’t have any Mitchell. He hasn’t played in forever and game speed is totally different cardio than what he’s been doing daily recently.

• rocketman828

Anyone else having issues on their DK app when you go to lobby there is nothing there the screen is blank?

• Njsum1

Julius Randle got 37 DK and shot 6-23 last game. Gonna see if he can go all AD tonight.🤷‍♂️

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@rocketman828 said...

Anyone else having issues on their DK app when you go to lobby there is nothing there the screen is blank?

I’m not having an issue currently. Not sure if I was or not 25 minutes ago though.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Njsum1 said...

Julius Randle got 37 DK and shot 6-23 last game. Gonna see if he can go all AD tonight.🤷‍♂️

It should be expected. Honestly i may play him straight up vs embiid.

Although if rose Starts that would hurt randles usgae, so maybe there closer then i believe.

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

YUP

• bazerko

The value is gross on this slate. I am considering just fading the 3 high priced guys on DK (Westbrook, Embiid, and Randle). Although, if Noel gets ruled out, then I would consider Randle, since he would get some run at C

• NDNole

Its probably stupid but I think im going to try and fade Rose. I think he is a good play, an obvious play. I get it. But maybe, just maybe i’l get to someone with similar upside that will be lower owned. That way I dont have to worry about chalk everywhere else. You really only need to be different at one player. As long as he stays under 40 I will be ok with that decision.

• BiGtIGeRs

@NDNole said...

Its probably stupid but I think im going to try and fade Rose. I think he is a good play, an obvious play. I get it. But maybe, just maybe i’l get to someone with similar upside that will be lower owned. That way I dont have to worry about chalk everywhere else. You really only need to be different at one player. As long as he stays under 40 I will be ok with that decision.

Don’t fade rose go 10% at minimum

• Wsdm61987

@NDNole said...

Rose was over 50% on DK last time. I dont think people will sleep on him. If he gets the start he will probably be one of the highest owned.

Even without a start he should be highly owned

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Why would Rose start? Been dealing with real work. Did I miss some coach speak or something?

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Why would Rose start? Been dealing with real work. Did I miss some coach speak or something?

No one said he’d start, I said don’t sleep on him cuz he’s $5.8k and no ones mentioning him. I understand he might be highly owned but he’ll get 35 min off the bench and at $5.8k that’s hard to pass up. To be honest tho, my 3 FD LU PGs are Young/Rose, WB/Simmons, Morant/Simmons.

• Brendan239

Huerter/Hunter a contrarian combo on FD? Game goes sideways like they all have?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Brendan239 said...

Huerter/Hunter a contrarian combo on FD? Game goes sideways like they all have?

I don’t like deandre at all. He didn’t look good at all in game 1, think it’s gonna take a couple games for him to get back, doubt it’s tonight.

Gallo/huerter would interest me more, but i doubt i get any hawks other then:

Trae
    Capela
    Collins
    Bogy
    Gallo

• realphipps

Said he wouldn’t back till 645.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@realphipps said...

Said he wouldn’t back till 645.

Brendan is in the future on a completely different plane of existence than us.

• Brendan239

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

I don’t like deandre at all. He didn’t look good at all in game 1, think it’s gonna take a couple games for him to get back, doubt it’s tonight.

Gallo/huerter would interest me more, but i doubt i get any hawks other then:

Trae
    Capela
    Collins
    Bogy
    Gallo

Only Hawks I have is Snell in 1, Tre in 1, Huerter/Hunter in 1 (with $0 remaining).

*I came back to elaborate and help y’all make some $. I need to as well, divorce papers on June 1st

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).