NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Atlanta ( -4 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( -7.5 ) at Boston ( 7.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    9:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -2 ) at Dallas ( 2 ) —- T: 219

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• realphipps

Anyone win on the Superdraft freeroll last night?

Won’t let me withdrawal winnings.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I didn’t read the fine print of the freeroll, but I would be shocked if they let you withdraw winnings from that. The whole point of the freeroll is for you to win free money then use it to play on the site. So, if you won, say $3, I’m guessing you’d have to spend $3, before they let you withdraw anything. I’m just guessing here though.

• realphipps

It was Supercash. Damn! Shouldn’t have played.

It’s tough deciding which NBA GPP to enter over there between the zero options I have with the winnings.

I’m in the cheap GPP now. The $25 cheap one. The cheapest lol.

• Pierce85

does rondo finally see 25 minutes this evening?

• bazerko

DK still deciding to not price guys properly. Pandemic P, Kawhi Leonard, and Maxi Kleber all under priced today and will be locked into my lineups.

• Njsum1

Not going heavy on Julius Randle as it seems like the Hawks game plan is anyone but this guy, yet I’m not completely fading either.

It’s a 3 game slate and he should be low owned on DK with the price bump, recent performance, and bad ppd projection compared to other players. Upside is still there if his shot goes down and/or Hawks switch game plan up a bit.

• Njsum1

@bazerko said...

DK still deciding to not price guys properly. Pandemic P, Kawhi Leonard, and Maxi Kleber all under priced today and will be locked into my lineups.

You could throw Trae in there as well. Just as underpriced…IMO

• Njsum1

Gonna take a few shots on Claxton (no Jeff Green) and Quickly (elf likely getting bumped from rotation) as cheap punts.

• BiGtIGeRs

Finished 14th place in the 40k and one last night. Too bad none of my lineups produced that well in the four point 100k. All in all had a nice bump, on to tonight.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Finished 14th place in the 40k and one last night. Too bad none of my lineups produced that well in the four point 100k. All in all had a nice bump, on to tonight.

So wasn’t even worth it? Didn’t you say it’s not worth playing low stakes? Cant get excited about getting 1st or something along those lines? 14th place probably makes you feel really pathetic

• WildFireXXI

Anyone else win any of those $555 DK Alley Oop tickets that literally don’t work for the $555 alley oop contests? This shit is so stupid

• NDNole

@Njsum1 said...

Gonna take a few shots on Claxton (no Jeff Green) and Quickly (elf likely getting bumped from rotation) as cheap punts.

Im doing the same with Claxton. Probably not a good sign for you lol.

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

If you’re making tons of lineups, why are you not playing each lineup in the $1 and the $4?

Trust me 14th doesn’t feel great.. that’s where my monster line finished in the 4 P P.. I was in 2nd.. with 3:53 left in the game, and top 5 all the way to the end of the game.. when Morris missed the 2 FTs, the Jokic rebound-putback dropped me from 4th to 14th.. I lost over $2000 on that 1 last play. I had the same line in the 25c, 50c and $1.. was winning those until less than a minute left. At that point I was winning 5600.. I had no Rivers Campazzo or Jokic, and dropped to finish less than 1000 in wins.

• BiGtIGeRs

@mbunner23 said...

If you’re making tons of lineups, why are you not playing each lineup in the $1 and the $4?

I did play the $1 and $4 I maxed entered only my $4 contest i min cashed also I like to play 40 different lines

• siddom

Maxi or taj dk gpp? If taj starts I think that’s the route

• BiGtIGeRs

@theIrrigator said...

So wasn’t even worth it? Didn’t you say it’s not worth playing low stakes? Cant get excited about getting 1st or something along those lines? 14th place probably makes you feel really pathetic

I played the $1 and $4 max entered

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

I did play the $1 and $4 I maxed entered only my $4 contest i min cashed also I like to play 40 different lines

But the way I understood was you didn’t play your 14th place $1 lineup in the $4 gpp. Is that correct?

As for tonight.. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but have plenty of Jackson at 3900, Rondo, Kawhi, Bev, some 5 man Clipp stacks.. Zubac 4100. Did not consider Cousins yet. Don’t want any goose-eggs. Porzy 7600 at Home, can sink Clipper tonight Some Claxton’s. Extremely heavy on the late game and heavy Clippers. Like Smart at home 5900. Some Gibson’s and some Burks again.

• BiGtIGeRs

@mbunner23 said...

But the way I understood was you didn’t play your 14th place $1 lineup in the $4 gpp. Is that correct?

Yes I played 40 different lines unfortunately my highest placed line was in the $1

• mbunner23

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Yes I played 40 different lines unfortunately my highest placed line was in the $1

Why not do 20 lines and place each lineup in the $1 and the $4 and every other contest that you’re able to? If 1 hits, you hit big in all GPPs, not just one entry. Make sense?

• NDNole

@mbunner23 said...

Why not do 20 lines and place each lineup in the $1 and the $4 and every other contest that you’re able to? If 1 hits, you hit big in all GPPs, not just one entry. Make sense?

Im definitely going this route next year for NBA. Im just too average at NBA to be playing one or two lineups.

• BiGtIGeRs

@mbunner23 said...

40 different lines gives me more chances to hit plus I play ownership percentages and on 3 game slates I wouldn’t be able to use all the players in my pool. Once we get down to 2 game slates I will do your suggestion.

• bazerko

Donte Divincenzo done for the playoffs, tendon issue in his foot

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

40 different lines gives me more chances to hit plus I play ownership percentages and on 3 game slates I wouldn’t be able to use all the players in my pool. Once we get down to 2 game slates I will do your suggestion.

Someone that calls everyone a fish should know that the proper way to handle that is to enter 20 in the $1, 20 in the $4 and all 40 in the $20 with $100k to first place or in the $5 150-max if you can’t afford the $20…. but you know better of course

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).