NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 221.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 227
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

5 LUs last night, 1 690 for $30 and 1 6,609 for $15. I’m popping the news to her next week I need this. I’m done building, I love my LUs.

5 LUs, no Westy or Butler. Love Den Guards, Beal, McCollum, Bane SG, BOG, Middleton, JJJ, AG, Milsap, Joker, Nurk, BAM Brooke C. Brooks, SLO Mo, Melton in one. My son has football training all day, I’ll be back

• Brendan239

Sorry sorry, 1 more w only Portis from 1st game (Bucks by 3), Morant, Bog, SLO mo, Gobert. Ariza in one, Thybulle in one, ABC in one.

I’m out until 2:00

Aho-Smoked yesterday – 140 in, 8 out! Even with Jackson, Rondo & Kawhi all getting there. Porzy crippled me. Going back to my guys CJ, Powell, Covington again. JA/Gobert. Ingles!

• monarch

First game is going to be weird for SD.

Heat have quit, no way in hell are they going to even try to fly back to Milwaukee…I bet we could see large stretches for Herro, Vincent, Achiuwa. Decent chance Butler taps out in the first half.

• goboltsgo

Anyone think Mitchell will get full run tonight?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Heat have quit, no way in hell are they going to even try to fly back to Milwaukee…I bet we could see large stretches for Herro, Vincent, Achiuwa. Decent chance Butler taps out in the first half.

Where you at for SD Ironman? I’m at 22/70. Don’t think I have missed any

• monarch

@theIrrigator said...

Where you at for SD Ironman? I’m at 22/70. Don’t think I have missed any

I missed a couple 20/22 but I should be okay

• WrathofKhaaan

Smell blowouts incoming for MIL and PHI, going to lower my exposure to those games. Last time PHI starters not playing in the 4th hurt. DEN POR and UTA MEM are the games to stack today.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Anyone expect Westbrook not to play? Or worse, a CP3 situation, where he plays and ends up limited?

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

You think it’ll be that bad?

I know all logic points to Miami not being able to compete and eventually laying down, but waving the white flag in the first half, and the end of the bench getting large stretches, I don’t know. I suppose it depends on your definition of a large stretch. More than the whole 4th quarter?

• billythekidcowboysheat

I’m 🚫 the first game with some exceptions of one offs possibly on the bucks, I’m sure my heat will show up and troll me but the only guy 2 guys for the price with any “Ceiling” I’d be interested in is Dragon and buckets.

I would think this game will be the most underowned of the 4, but i really like the late games and a couple pieces in the den-por.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

You think it’ll be that bad?

I know all logic points to Miami not being able to compete and eventually laying down, but waving the white flag in the first half, and the end of the bench getting large stretches, I don’t know. I suppose it depends on your definition of a large stretch. More than the whole 4th quarter?

I think it will be bad. I think the Bucks will run their guys out full bore regardless. Maybe the Heat starters get a second half rotation.

The players across the league want the season to be over. They have to get tested twice a day, every single day mainly playing in empty arenas and it has been a condensed season. Thats why we have seen some teams just completely eject….Toronto, Miami, Indiana those were supposed to be good teams, they just wanted to be done with it IMO. This is clearly not the Heat team we expected, they checked out awhile ago.

• cappilary

Who benefits the most from Divincenzo being out?

• monarch

I am playing some Tyler Herro CPT lineups. Thats how volatile I think this game may be.

• bazerko

Last game it was a Bryn Forbes

• mbunner23

Don’t have much time to look over things today. Gonna take some wild fliers on a couple guys for shits and giggles.

• Brendan239

I’d rather pay up for Morris or Ish over Forbes or pay down to George Hill and play that blowout narrative. Let Forbes burn me today but he’s burned me in the past.

I’m heavier AG than I have been in months. He used to hang 50 and he just needs the minutes. I think stacking Denver, Memphis and Portland is the way to go with the right Jazz player.

• tmarohl

@cappilary said...

Who benefits the most from Divincenzo being out?

Guessing they start Pat C

• monarch

@tmarohl said...

What is your thoughts on Nwora? Would they take a deeper look at him now that Donte is out?

• cappilary

I understand the Forbes benefited last game a little and that they may start Pat C. Guess I’m looking for more data on usage increases etc. Divincenzo was a decent rebounder, so does someone receive an increase in rebounding with him out?

• Pandamonious

@cappilary said...

I understand the Forbes benefited last game a little and that they may start Pat C. Guess I’m looking for more data on usage increases etc. Divincenzo was a decent rebounder, so does someone receive an increase in rebounding with him out?

There’s several ways to run courtIQ for this, but the most consistent thing is Middleton, Jrue, Forbes get FPPM boosts with DDV off.

• Pandamonious

The most interesting this is, if you just take DDV off on CourtIQ, Giannis averages 0.11 FPPM less.

Funny feeling Geo Hill has a good game today. And Melton.

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

Hope so, can throw him in SF for salary saving. I want to use all my guard spots (DK) for the later games.

P.S. “Pat Connaughton MIL SG/SF 7m Starting Saturday @MIA With DiVincenzo out” – BBall Monster

(But he’s only eligible for SF on DK.)
    ~

• SixohTwo

Is playing Alex Len on FD getting too cute? 15-20 points potentially 3700 salary

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).