NBA FORUM

Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

1:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4.5 ) at Miami ( 4.5 ) — T: 221.5
    4:00 PM EST : Denver ( 4 ) at Portland ( -4 ) —- T: 227
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -6 ) at Washington ( 6 ) —- T: 227.5
    9:30 PM EST : Utah ( -5 ) at Memphis ( 5 ) —- T: 223.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• ScofieldReturns

is pat C legit value? Would you rather have neto/curry or forbes/pat c? for FD

• curt777

Who’s starting for Miami today?

• siddom

roco/gaffy or royce/rivers dk gpp?

• Wooden_Bones

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone expect Westbrook not to play? Or worse, a CP3 situation, where he plays and ends up limited?

I’m leaning towards a CP3 situation. I can’t imagine him sitting today unless he’s seriously hurt. But, I also can’t imagine him being anywhere close to 100%. This is all based on me guessing how bad it looked when he was hobbling last game, so he could be full Westbrook today. But, he did definitely wasn’t the explosive Westbrook that is needed to be effective after the injury. He seemed to really be hobbled, even though he played through it… which could have made things worse(?).

• telestraightshooter

@goboltsgo said...

Anyone think Mitchell will get full run tonight?

no
    he was on a ~28 min limit, so 30 -32 tonight?

• Wooden_Bones

@ScofieldReturns said...

Pat C starting, so I’d say yes, he’s legit value.

I wouldn’t take both Forbes and Pat C in one lineup.

• telestraightshooter

@ScofieldReturns said...

I dunno about fD, but on dK I expect these to be in cashed cash LU’s as I have all three

PG Bryn Forbes 33%
    SG J. Holiday 27%
    SF P. Connaughton 75%

• telestraightshooter

@Wooden_Bones said...

Pat C starting, so I’d say yes, he’s legit value.

I wouldn’t take both Forbes and Pat C in one lineup.

for cash I have them netting 40 dK for $7k… great for a Cash LU
    My logic is those are the 1st 2 guys off the bench for the Donte.D in season minutes

• Wooden_Bones

Bjelica is my value/punt play of the day.

• SixohTwo

Ugh the Heat aren’t throwing in the towel. Jimmy likely going to be optimal based off this 1st Q.

Lots of Bucks may bust though

• Brendan239

If Duncan Robinson breaks the slate I’m done forever. Esp bring the early game. Eff that!

• Brendan239

ABC could finish w -1. Haha

• monarch

Bucks shots 34 percent and 1/10 from three and they are down four with little from their big three.

• BiGtIGeRs

I 🔒 beal and Lillard in every lineup was I being stupid

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

Bjelicia gonna really kill me, have him way too much. Thought the Heat would play him some with nothing to lose but nowhere to be found.

• BiGtIGeRs

@monarch said...

Bucks shots 34 percent and 1/10 from three and they are down four with little from their big three.

that doesn’t really mean anything the heat could shoot 7 for 10 from three and blow the doors open in the second quarter because basketball is weird

• Wooden_Bones

@telestraightshooter said...

for cash I have them netting 40 dK for $7k… great for a Cash LU
    My logic is those are the 1st 2 guys off the bench for the Donte.D in season minutes

Teague will be cutting into those minutes. My logic is to take the regular season’s info with a grain of salt.

• Wooden_Bones

@jlowery73 said...

Bjelicia gonna really kill me, have him way too much. Thought the Heat would play him some with nothing to lose but nowhere to be found.

If he doesn’t get in before the half, then I’m going to be legit worried as well. We may have been reading too much into the minutes/production from last game.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Jesus Christ Bryn forbes was not the play😑

• Brendan239

Whole effing day is shot because of the effing stupid Heat that won’t even win the series.

• jlowery73

2012 DDC Main Event Champion

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• x3

2015 FACFC Finalist

@Wooden_Bones said...

If he doesn’t get in before the half, then I’m going to be legit worried as well. We may have been reading too much into the minutes/production from last game.

I was being too cute….I know the last 2 games were blowouts just figured he was one of the few Heat doing anything last game and they’d give him some run. No such luck.

• SixohTwo

Would love to keep seeing this game bust… got None. Little concerned with Herro getting off though

• ifthethunder

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Only player I have from this game is Pat Connaughton. His 2 rebounds and 2 points aren’t helping me much, either.
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

How many fpts were you expecting?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@theIrrigator said...

How many fpts were you expecting?

Well i missed the 1st q, got home he had a 🍩, so i got worried😁

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).