NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• kettab24

welllll let the fade Lebron talks begin!!!

• DC2380

who is tonight’s rozier and david west?

• Theguy49503

@kettab24 said...

welllll let the fade Lebron talks begin!!!

He was on the winning lineup last time so not sure we would start that talk

• DirkDigglerz

Houston Stack All Day

• cbsharpe

@Theguy49503 said...

He was on the winning lineup last time so not sure we would start that talk

Not on FD.

• HeHeardFootsteps

• Ranked #34

RG Tiered Ranking

How much will ownership gravitate towards the game 1 results? Any insight on approaching gpps for game 2 when game 1 was the exact same slate?

• SzymonK

@HeHeardFootsteps said...

How much will ownership gravitate towards the game 1 results? Any insight on approaching gpps for game 2 when game 1 was the exact same slate?

I see 100+ same line ups and I hope lot of them bust. I will attempt to be a little different

• P0key

Man its hard trying to build a decent LU on FD without David Lee or Ryan Anderson at a PF spot

• mike42

Locked in M.Morris 4 hours before tip last night, crushed it. Did my best to share and explain my viewpoint on him in a manner other people could understand and possibly take advantage of, but apparently the fact that I played basketball at a high level every day for 25 yrs and suffered 50 ankle sprains was offset by the fact that I didn’t know Isiah Thomas the PG and IT2 the PG shared no blood lines. I just starting watching basketball again a couple months ago for DFS purposes, football is my sport. Done posting on this thread for obvious reasons, but for the record, in the last few days a few of the things I posted have been acutely prophetic:

Posted 12 hours B4 game 7: Fade Gorbert, he will be useless, play Diaw and Favors.
    Posted 12 Hrs before Clev/Tor: Jval is starting according to beat reporter and you shouldn’t put much weight into it, strictly for rotational purposes..
    Posted 12 hrs before was/Bos: Morris will play and his ceiling is intact, he’s pissed and at low ownership, he’s the ultimate GPP play.

Learned a lot from this thread and appreciate it, best of luck to you guys (and girls).

• DC2380

@mike42 said...

Locked in M.Morris 4 hours before tip last night, crushed it. Did my best to share and explain my viewpoint on him in a manner other people could understand and possibly take advantage of, but apparently the fact that I played basketball at a high level every day for 25 yrs and suffered 50 ankle sprains was offset by the fact that I didn’t know Isiah Thomas the PG and IT2 the PG shared no blood lines. I just starting watching basketball again a couple months ago for DFS purposes, football is my sport. Done posting on this thread for obvious reasons, but for the record, in the last few days a few of the things I posted have been acutely prophetic:

Posted 12 hours B4 game 7: Fade Gorbert, he will be useless, play Diaw and Favors.
    Posted 12 Hrs before Clev/Tor: Jval is starting according to beat reporter and you shouldn’t put much weight into it, strictly for rotational purposes..
    Posted 12 hrs before was/Bos: Morris will play and his ceiling is intact, he’s pissed and at low ownership, he’s the ultimate GPP play.

Learned a lot from this thread and appreciate it, best of luck to you guys (and girls).

Bro – I actually used some of your advice so don’t leave

• colb24

@mike42 said...

where did you play if I may ask … If Morris could just not foul he’d put up some really good numbers

• P0key

@mike42 said...

good predictions too bad i tend to go with the predictions that turn out to destroy my LUs…

• Theguy49503

@cbsharpe said...

Not on FD.

I’m a DK guy so not sure whats going on FD

• jjpk

LeBron, HOU stack and a couple low-priced Raptors and Spurs sprinkled in to round it out (DK).

• cbsharpe

@Theguy49503 said...

I’m a DK guy so not sure whats going on FD

That’s what I thought…all good!

• BUFUu2

@HeHeardFootsteps said...

I’m going back to my same lineup no way does sa get there ass kicked again. The may lose but not by 40 going to be a tight game

• Theguy49503

@BUFUu2 said...

I’m going back to my same lineup no way does sa get there ass kicked again. The may lose but not by 40 going to be a tight game

I agree. Houston just had one of those nights that everything was working for them

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Houston Stack All Day

Boy, I didn’t foresee them besting the Spurs in game 1.

I think Pops makes the adjustments tonight to take game 2. I just can’t see Ariza and Anderson beating SAS again. I anticipate Dedmon seeing more minutes tonight perhaps even starting to match up with Capela and I have to imagine if Houston goes to Capela early SAS is going to make him earn his points at the stripe.

• colb24

@frugal said...

Boy, I didn’t foresee them besting the Spurs in game 1.

I think Pops makes the adjustments tonight to take game 2. I just can’t see Ariza and Anderson beating SAS again. I anticipate Dedmon seeing more minutes tonight perhaps even starting to match up with Capela and I have to imagine if Houston goes to Capela early SAS is going to make him earn his points at the stripe.

I love pop his coaching adjustments are unbelievable but did they look old to you at all?…. It’s almost like they cant keep up with the scoring… Aldridge needs to give his pay check back for these playoffs.

• billholler

Make 3 correct calls that were painfully obvious and suddenly you’re the GOAT? Don’t expect to come in here with this group of guys/gals with some story about a Thomas/Magic rivalry because you thought the 2 were related and not expect to get ridiculed.

• RobertoTomba

@jjpk said...

LeBron, HOU stack and a couple low-priced Raptors and Spurs sprinkled in to round it out (DK).

Who are you thinking of for your Houston stack? For a team that scored 126 points, the best performers were guys who were disappointing in the first round (Ariza and Capela).

• DC2380

@Theguy49503 said...

I agree. Houston just had one of those nights that everything was working for them

22 three pointers will NOT REPEAT ITSELF~!

• Theguy49503

@cbsharpe said...

That’s what I thought…all good!

No worries bro… Good luck tonight

• Falconsfly

@DC2380 said...

Bro – I actually used some of your advice so don’t leave

As did I!

• superjon

Fading

Tucker
    Anderson
    Capela

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).