NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

@hangtime28 said...

Jakob Poeltl might start for Toronto also. I hope Patrick Patterson does instead though.

I seriously doubt Poeltl starts or plays significant minutes. If they’re going that deep, it would probably make more sense to have Siakam and/or Nogueira active as both were bigger parts of the rotation for much of the season. Wonder where Valanciunas will be playing next year?

• hangtime28

@seangeezy said...

What time do lineups typically come out for 7pm start?

For some teams, 7:01 pm.

• Pat3797

@billholler said...

On DK, that leaves you with 3200 each for 4 players. Good luck with that.

That’s more than enough

• FDDough

@frugal said...

I seriously doubt Poeltl starts or plays significant minutes. If they’re going that deep, it would probably make more sense to have Siakam and/or Nogueira active as both were bigger parts of the rotation for much of the season. Wonder where Valanciunas will be playing next year?

Jakob Poelti played 3 minutes last game. Mustve been an amazing 3 minutes

• hangtime28

@frugal said...

I agree. I think Tucker or Patterson would make the most sense. If it is Poeltl, he will have the role of Amir Johnson. Start and not do much else.

• AVivier

@Ryan61290 said...

I am plugging in Harden, Irving, and Capela and going from there. I can’t ignore the price differential on DK compared to FD.
    Harden – $1800 cheaper
    Irving – $1200 cheaper
    Capela – $1600 cheaper

This will also be a lot of my lineups. Irving, Harden, either LBJ or Leonard and a lot of Capela. Very chalky, but they’re all high floor and high ceiling at their prices.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@frugal said...

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017/05/03/shootaround-news-notes-think-well-probably-something-different/

https://twitter.com/Eric__Smith/status/859807091757907970

• eli87

Is Powell worth the price even if he does start? I feel like beverly would be safer with better floor and similar ceiling??

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/2017/05/03/shootaround-news-notes-think-well-probably-something-different/

https://twitter.com/Eric__Smith/status/859807091757907970

Ha! I thought it very strange Poeltl’s name was floating around when Siakam was starting so much early on this season and was just voted D-League Finals MVP.

• nyknick

@jessedio said...

“If Kawhi wants to guard me the whole game, I’ll be standing almost out of bounds to give James that extra space.” – Ryan Anderson

does this have to do anything with anderson getting up so many 3s last game?

• Ryan61290

@AVivier said...

This will also be a lot of my lineups. Irving, Harden, either LBJ or Leonard and a lot of Capela. Very chalky, but they’re all high floor and high ceiling at their prices.

Exactly. I’ve also made a couple without Leonard or LBJ for shits and giggles. The balanced approach could have upside

• bigkino217

@eli87 said...

Is Powell worth the price even if he does start? I feel like beverly would be safer with better floor and similar ceiling??

he’s a better play on FD than DK

• DirkDigglerz

You guys are over thinking it lol

• billholler

@DirkDigglerz said...

I say that on about page 2 every day including today.

• Ryan61290

Just curious how many entrees you all enter in the $8 tourney everyday on DK

• DonkeyDFS

@DirkDigglerz said...

These are the dumbest posts ever, that add nothing to the discussion at hand lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@DonkeyDFS said...

These are the dumbest posts ever, that add nothing to the discussion at hand lol

like yours? mines too though

• Stuffinglover

@frugal said...

SAS should just start Gasol at this point.

How many steals did ingles rack up last night?

• AVivier

@Ryan61290 said...

Just curious how many entrees you all enter in the $8 tourney everyday on DK

Depends on the day. I have lucky 21 in that tournament today, which is more than usual for me.

• bjacksonibew

They have to limit Harden running the offense somehow right, so would they put the Klaw on him to tonight?

• frugal

@Stuffinglover said...

How many steals did ingles rack up last night?

Ha! Probably none. Still came out ahead on the night so all good.

• BerkeleyBoss

Usually 10, though sometimes I’ll just put them in the 4 point play because there’s so much variance in the $8 with it being so top heavy

• Falconsfly

@DirkDigglerz said...

Who you like for DK, Dirk?

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Patrick Patterson Dark horse punt I think he’ll do good and Ibaka

What are ya thoughts for Yahoo

• DirkDigglerz

@7klub06 said...

What are ya thoughts for Yahoo

Like Ibaka Kawhi Kyrie Eric Gordon on Yahoo though there’s a ton of cheap plays on Yahoo Tucker os still minimum

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).