NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• marino4ever

Ariza and Anderson or Tucker and Ibaka?

• jessedio

My Core on DK –

Lowry
    Harden
    Irving
    Love

Fading Lebron and Kawhi. Let’s see how this goes.

• 7klub06

How much Love is to much on Yahoo??

• Crimsonstar18

Ariza / Nene or Anderson / Capela DK GPP?

• Malorum

I need to stop tinkering. Too many lineups that i like.

• DfsKerby

Went Lbj and kawhi at both spots at sf on fanduel with pat bev and tony Parker at point, hope the spurs rockets game stays close this time

• migarvin99

Fading derozan and tucker with Powell news

• migarvin99

@7klub06 said...

How much Love is to much on Yahoo??

Tried to be different went cheap on guards went kawhi Aldridge love ibaka Thompson

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

was starting patterson anyway. Sigh.

• tklonewolf

Harden fade for the win on FD.

Spurs will take it to them.

Dedmon and Deron, with LBJ, Kawhi, Love.

Ibaka in 1, LMA in 2.

Powell better pay off. He’s in all.

• billholler

@migarvin99 said...

Y’all do realize that Tucker always comes off the bench right? Got extended run because he’s the best match up against Lebron.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Thank me now for the donation…I dropped LBJ so I could use Harden/Leonard dont ask me why..its all on gut. I made money last night so this lineup can afford to tank. Good luck peeps. I know I will regret it later. But usually my gut in horse racing is pretty good. I will try it tonight in DFS.

• migarvin99

@billholler said...

Y’all do realize that Tucker always comes off the bench right? Got extended run because he’s the best match up against Lebron.

You realize he’s been dfs trash except last game.., for $1
    Less on yahoo I think he’s a risk

• frugal

@migarvin99 said...

I have very low exposure for Derozan, but Powell starting might help him as CLE won’t be able to double him as much.

• thedude404

• 2015 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

Thank me now for the donation…I dropped LBJ so I could use Harden/Leonard dont ask me why..its all on gut. I made money last night so this lineup can afford to tank. Good luck peeps. I know I will regret it later. But usually my gut in horse racing is pretty good. I will try it tonight in DFS.

why not use all 3? That scenario looks better than it did last night imo.

• XxHeisenbergxX

My punts are Patterson and Shumpert – I am hoping Patterson improves he got 15 DK playing like shit if he hits 3-4 shots that could be 23-25 DK points.

• superstars92

Tucker really won’t be affected that much. Powell gets more mins but he’s still super high priced on DK and his usage is super low when starting with DeRozan and Pat Pat.

I told you guys Casey will take 6 mins into game 1 to realize it’s impossible for them to play both JoVal and Serge together.

Btw this hasn’t been announced yet, but I think Pop might just bench David Lee tonight too. Matchup makes absolutely no sense with him. They are better off with Dedmon or super small with Simmons.

• migarvin99

Lol not one person played derozan in my $100 5050….please ball hog tonight and only pass to ibaka 😊

• sunchips666

@migarvin99 said...

hah i went the exact opposite and increased exposure to derozan since i think it will stretch the floor and allow him to do his thing

• Benf15harp

Ended up with an Irving/bron/love/harden core

• XxHeisenbergxX

@thedude404 said...

why not use all 3? That scenario looks better than it did last night imo.

I am hoping to make up the points lost elsewhere. I know I will never win the top prize but if I can grind out another 30-40.00 profit I am happy.

• eli87

@frugal said...

I have very low exposure for Derozan, but Powell starting might help him as CLE won’t be able to double him as much.

Good point and something I am stuck on at the moment as well his usage goes up with powell!

• XxHeisenbergxX

@migarvin99 said...

Lol not one person played derozan in my $100 5050….please ball hog tonight and only pass to ibaka 😊

I tossed out DeRozan as well. I am sure he will go off for 60 LOL

• iron_tactics

@Benf15harp said...

Ended up with an Irving/bron/love/harden core

I did that on DK
    FD I went Irving/LBJ/Leonard/Love/TT with Manu, Pat Pat, and Cory Joseph as punts

• Gopackgo30

GL everyone! Hope to see you at the top of the leaderboards tonight!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).