NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• DC2380

got damn jv bout to hit 5x

• migarvin99

Ibaka is such a useless bich my god

• tyleh

i fking hate basketball. valanchunti goes for fking 18 9/10 after being complete shet. wtf is this

• DfsKerby

The night I don’t play jval this is hilarious

• iron_tactics

@tyleh said...

i fking hate basketball. valanchunti goes for fking 18 9/10 after being complete shet. wtf is this

A nightly occurrence

• XxHeisenbergxX

Well I gambled tonight..I didnt realize my night would be over at half time..Toronto really sucks. Ibaka destroying me and Frye going off.

Oh well.

• tmarohl

Lowry and Lebron the only ones doing anything outside of Frye

• superstars92

@tyleh said...

Lol I posted in the thread from two days ago (NBA 5/1) that JoVal actually benefits from going to the bench because his usage spikes. You can see that post in my history. He’s way better off as a bench player and not playing alongside Ibaka.

• TheRyanFlaherty

Well…i had one week this year where basketball made sense to me…things clicked that first week or so of the playoffs…now my teams are back to complete and utter trash…oh well…

• tmarohl

Gasol starting

• iron_tactics

So……Love gonna get ejected tonight?

• sgumike

Rostered Derozan for a bounce back and still watching $ swirl down the toilet —- again.

• Dfspacman

I heard there was a chance of DNP for JVal, fake news

• MrPerfekt7

Well damn!!! Look like Jonas was the play tonight
    Got more pts than DDR

• tmarohl

@7klub06 said...

Got more pts than DDR

Since DDR has zero that wouldn’t be very hard.

• Gheag2014

how bad is derozan lol

• RobertoTomba

@sgumike said...

Rostered Derozan for a bounce back and still watching $ swirl down the toilet —- again.

I decided to try him and Lowry in a stack with Ibaka, just for the heck of it, figuring Derozan was the lowest risk. Yikes. Just glad I only threw a few bucks toward that lapse in judgment.

• bigkino217

@7klub06 said...

Got more pts than DDR

who doesnt have more pts than DDR? lol

• superstars92

Wait why is Gasol starting for the Spurs? He’s better than Lee and smarter in defending pick and rolls, but Aldridge better have a good game offensively to justify this because he’s going to be running around on the perimeter defending the Rockets stretch 4s.

We shall see if that’ll work out. I still think Spurs should play Simmons more as a defender.

No surprise Lee isn’t starting as I said earlier. He’s one of the worst defenders in the NBA, possibly worse than Enes Kanter. However, Lee actually gets a massive usage boost if he comes off the bench this way. However, since his minutes will be limited, it won’t really matter. He has more upside coming off the bench though.

• MrPerfekt7

Gasol or Capela?

• bigkino217

@RobertoTomba said...

I decided to try him and Lowry in a stack with Ibaka, just for the heck of it, figuring Derozan was the lowest risk. Yikes. Just glad I only threw a few bucks toward that lapse in judgment.

i decided to wait for the home game to gamble on the bounce back

• KindGuy

Is Derozan at SF or SG? Might explain his struggles if he’s matching up with Lebron.

Phew… Glad I avoided that mine.

• superstars92

@elementasrat said...

Is Derozan at SF or SG? Might explain his struggles if he’s matching up with Lebron.

Phew… Glad I avoided that mine.

He’s a SG, and he shouldn’t be defending Lebron that much. Usually Tucker does that. However, since they started small tonight with Powell, it could be the case he sees more Lebron.

• PDFOUR

@iron_tactics said...

Oh, so JVAL just gonna hit 100% of his shots today

Lol so glad i picked him haha. That regression baby lol. J val is playing the best he can and his teammates are letting him down. Its too bad. Derozan is missing EVERYTHING.

• superstars92

Looks like Derozan just sucks considering he just missed 2 FTs, so it even like a LeBron thing.

I don’t get why the Raptors don’t just start Tucker and match him on LeBron to start the game?

I have a feeling once they lose this game, they are going to do that. Or Casey will just bench Ibaka for JoVal and start Tucker for Powell too.

It won’t matter. He can do whatever combo he wants, they will be lucky to lose 4-2 like last year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).