NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ASalvaro

@tmarohl said...

I am sweating out a FD free roll. 2 innings to go.. could make $750

Good luck!

• tmarohl

@ASalvaro said...

Sucks both games are tied

I was worried about Samraja in the Giants game. He got lifted and is no longer a threat. Seattle just scored and took the lead in bottom of 8th. I am sweating Ben Gammels at bat now. Get past him without hitting a home run I may be OK. Brandon Belt is on 2nd with one out. If he scores I am f’ed.

• ASalvaro

Harden sounds awful on the post game…Sounds like he has a bad cold or something

• ASalvaro

@tmarohl said...

I was worried about Samraja in the Giants game. He got lifted and is no longer a threat. Seattle just scored and took the lead in bottom of 8th. I am sweating Ben Gammels at bat now. Get past him without hitting a home run I may be OK.

Cool he wiffed

• tmarohl

@ASalvaro said...

Cool he wiffed

Now Brandon Belt is a threat. He is on second with one out. The guy in second is 2.6 points behind me so if he scores I move down to second.

• tmarohl

Need a double play

• ASalvaro

@tmarohl said...

Need a double play

Still hanging on?

• tmarohl

Yes, but I need that Dodger V Giant game to end.

• tmarohl

https://www.fanduel.com/games/19122/contests/19122-209160005/entries/1212083783/scoring?entry=1212023087

• tonytone1908

@chronoxiong said...

Agreed. Been thinking about sending them a support ticket about it. But I can see them sending me a bullshit response about trying to help us players by giving us “options” on who to pick for that slate. Instead of “restricting” us if there weren’t enough value plays. So sometimes it’s not worth my effort. You can go ahead and send them a support ticket and see if they say differently. Lol.

I don’t mind it much. It did seem to me though that because of injuries the guys that they changed positions were expected to change positions to the ones they actually listed them at. Maybe so people couldn’t just play the same lineups as the last slate again? Who knows.

I thought there was some kind of guideline, maybe it was only for MLB, where they had to actually play a certain percentage of games at a position over their current position before they would change it? Maybe it was an old stipulation. IDK.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

https://www.fanduel.com/games/19122/contests/19122-209160005/entries/1212083783/scoring?entry=1212023087

Will sarmardja get the win? if so you’re done.

• tmarohl

Best I can do is 500, but I will take it if the game just ends.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Will sarmardja get the win? if so you’re done.

No, they lifted him in the ninth. Belt just knocked me to second. But that is fine if the game just ends.

• ASalvaro

Looking at tommorow…Mack was 1st off the bench for Hill and played really well and is still $2,000

• tmarohl

Sorry to be talking about MLB in an NBA Thread. However, the monthly FD free rolls saved my night and made it profitable. Ended up in 14 in the Platinum free roll for $75. Ended up 2nd in the Gold Free Roll for $500. If I would have entered either of those lineups in the Sliver or Bronze Free Roll I would have won a little more. Didn’t enter them in any paid contests, but probably would have made a few bucks there as well. I am not a baseball guy.

• ASalvaro

@tmarohl said...

Sorry to be talking about MLB in an NBA Thread. However, the monthly FD free rolls saved my night and made it profitable. Ended up in 14 in the Platinum free roll for $75. Ended up 2nd in the Gold Free Roll for $500. If I would have entered either of those lineups in the Sliver or Bronze Free Roll I would have won a little more. Didn’t enter them in any paid contests, but probably would have made a few bucks there as well. I am not a baseball guy.

Congrats…Baseball dfs is tough so good job tonight

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

Lucky you man. i haven’t got a good cash in the monthly freerolls for a long time. Since football season in fact. Those help a lot.

• tmarohl

I don’t think I ever won anything in a monthly free roll before. I didn’t even research. Just took what I thought was the best pitcher, and did a lefty Houston stack along with a Mets stack.

• tmarohl

@ASalvaro said...

Congrats…Baseball dfs is tough so good job tonight

Thanks, I think it is the toughest sport, that is why I typically only play a few bucks a day after NBA ends. I go from like 3 or 400 a day in NBA, to six – 10 bucks a day in MLB.

• ASalvaro

@tmarohl said...

I don’t think I ever won anything in a monthly free roll before. I didn’t even research. Just took what I thought was the best pitcher, and did a lefty Houston stack along with a Mets stack.

I’ve studied baseball every way possible from average speed off the bat to what the players eat for breakfast and nothing works… No research is best lol

• tmarohl

@ASalvaro said...

I’ve studied baseball every way possible from average speed off the bat to what the players eat for breakfast and nothing works… No research is best lol

I agree, MLB is more of a lottery than late season NBA. MLB is about 25% skill and 75% luck. The best hitters fail 70% of the time. The ultimate lottery, unless you have the bankroll to max enter, isolate about three pitchers, and run various stacks on every game.

• Malorum

@RobertoTomba said...

245 points cashed on FanDuel. I feel ashamed. But I’m not giving the money back.

Don’t. Take what you can always get. Some of us got pretty well burned tonight such as myself by Love, Lowry and Tucker.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).