NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 7.5 ) at Cleveland ( -7.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : Houston ( 5.5 ) at San Antonio ( -5.5 ) —- T: 215

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• tmarohl

@P0key said...

screw it all i’m play 3 new LUs tonight and then i’m going to run back all my LUs that failed to cash on Monday slate…this includes the LBJ Harden Kawhi dart….lol i remember when that looked like the best LU i had last time…

Not a terrible strategy on DK, but I’m pretty sure if I do one of those again tonight on FD that it will be my worst lineup.

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

You tell your wife how much you lose? I just buy new floors or take her on vacation and tell her FD winnings paid for it. I never tell her how much I am “gambling” on a particular night.

Had a good run 2 years ago and bought her a new truck and new wedding rings. Bought her a nice vacation a month ago. Now I can’t even buy her lunch. Stupid slump.

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Had a good run 2 years ago and bought her a new truck and new wedding rings. Bought her a nice vacation a month ago. Now I can’t even buy her lunch. Stupid slump.

You will kill it tonight.

• FidelCashflow

The good news is no punt play in tonight’s slate can do worse than Amir did last night.

Prob run 3 lineups. Stack the first game. Stack Cavs with spurs. Stack hou/spurs.

That’s the best I can do πŸ˜‚

• FDDough

Patty or Tony

• IronMonkey415

That is very true.

Iman will do better then Amir
    Korver will do better then Amir
    Manu will do better then Amir
    Frye will do better then Amir

I could go on and on but I don’t want to.

• FDDough

@tmarohl said...

I am waiting for someone to tell us that on FD they have a Lebron, Kawhi, Harden stack that they feel real good about.
    On Monday we had that conversation. I threw one in, just like everyone else who was multi entering. I also said at the time that I felt it would be my lowest scoring lineup. It ended up 24/25. Same thing tonight, the prices haven’t changed much, so there is no reason to do one of those and expect it to cash.

I actually Have one I dont hate lol

• tmarohl

@FDDough said...

I actually Have one I dont hate lol

I know, they look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good on paper, then the games begin :)

Let me guess, you have Williams and Mills at point. Powell at a SG, a cheap center, and two starting power forwards.

• XxHeisenbergxX

One thing I have learned about the NBA playoffs, other than the main stars (Harden, Lebron etc) you can never predict what the rest will do. I find these two game slates much harder than full slates.

• DirkDigglerz

Patrick Patterson Dark horse punt I think he’ll do good and Ibaka

• cakesgood

Is there a site where I can see which players have been in the winning lineup every night of the playoffs? It would be interesting to see which low salary guys and studs keep popping up in the winning LU.

• billholler

@gaelicgirl said...

the more childish commenters here,

Hi. How are you today?

• tmarohl

@cakesgood said...

Is there a site where I can see which players have been in the winning lineup every night of the playoffs? It would be interesting to see which low salary guys and studs keep popping up in the winning LU.

You could go to the rotogrinders daily tournament link and research it. With that said, I don’t think you will find much of a pattern.

• KindGuy

I really like Deron Williams. He looked more springy and energetic than usual last game. Compared to the regular season, he looked closer to 25 than 32.

• sholden

Leonard is locked in. Now just deciding to build around LeBron or Harden.

• nyknick

lou williams or eric gordon? i like gordon, but would any share their thoughts on why lou would be better?

edit: this is on DK, btw

• FDDough

@tmarohl said...

I know, they look reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good on paper, then the games begin :)

Let me guess, you have Williams and Mills at point. Powell at a SG, a cheap center, and two starting power forwards.

lolol, Parker and Williams at point, Ginobli at SG lol

• FDDough

@tmarohl said...

and actually have Tristan at Center surprisingly

• IronMonkey415

Yea that is similar with many other. I went with Iman Shumpert as my SG and Pau Gasol as my center to be different. Now that I mention it in public it’s not longer different….DONATION TIME AGAIN.

• hithisisnom

Often when I think a punt will be incredibly chalky, it winds up being like 2.8% or something. With that in mind, Poetl could wind up being chalkier than expected if there’s anything to this:

http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/nba/potential-raptors-lineup-changes-ujiri-finally-facing-scrutiny/

Wouldn’t need much more than 10-12 minutes to reach value, and opens up a lot of other interesting plays.

• cakesgood

@tmarohl said...

ou could go to the rotogrinders daily tournament link and research it. With that said, I don’t think you will find much of a pattern.

It’s not necessarily a pattern I’m looking for, just curious which players frequent the top lineups. I.e. Lebron has been in 4 of the 5 lineups he was available for, Lowry has been in 1 of the 6 he was available for. Probability suggests that Lebron will be in the winning lineup opposed to Lowry. If I can’t find a website that already provides this information I will do the dd myself.

• goblue84

My low to mid-tier plays: PJ Tucker, Lou, Gordon, TT,. All should see 30 minutes. I think Simmons will get more run if you’re looking for super cheap.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yea that is similar with many other. I went with Iman Shumpert as my SG and Pau Gasol as my center to be different. Now that I mention it in public it’s not longer different….DONATION TIME AGAIN.

Shumpert might still be a good play tonight for a cheap punt.

• RobertoTomba

@FDDough said...

lolol, Parker and Williams at point, Ginobli at SG lol

I have Parker and Williams at PG (FD) in half my lineups, and I’m happy with that. Besides the massive savings this gives, they’ll do well enough to not sink my lineup. I had them in my lineup Monday, and I made some money.

• FDDough

@RobertoTomba said...

I have Parker and Williams at PG (FD) in half my lineups, and I’m happy with that. Besides the massive savings this gives, they’ll do well enough to not sink my lineup. I had them in my lineup Monday, and I made some money.

Yep, I have Parker and Williams as my PGs for 3 lineups just to fit in some studs at all the other positions

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).