NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dmbtrip2004

May the 4th be with you…on to todays slate

• bjacksonibew

Haywards price dropped

• tlwoodie

Still liking washington Boston stack . If it ain’t broke don’t fix it . Let’s not over think this today

• coachzimmer

i think keiff and gortat crush tonite at home golden state blows out jazz

• coachzimmer

and to all the people that said don’t put kawi. lbj and harden in same lineup they suck cuz i listened and that was the winning lineup for 100k

• coachzimmer

on fanduel

• DC2380

I wonder what was the winning lineup in DK

• Falconsfly

@coachzimmer said...

and to all the people that said don’t put kawi. lbj and harden in same lineup they suck cuz i listened and that was the winning lineup for 100k

I agree. I also listened to someone who hated on a Cory Joseph pick and went D Williams. Oh well, my own fault for being swayed

• DC2380

Nevermind just saw it – kawhi, lebron, kyrie,cojo, frye, gasol, Ryan anderson, Tony Parker

• DC2380

@Falconsfly said...

I agree. I also listened to someone who hated on a Cory Joseph pick and went D Williams. Oh well, my own fault for being swayed

That’s why I play one lineup I like and one lineup these so called experts recommend

• DMVSmokeGawd

IT, Steph, Draymoney core.

• Falconsfly

@DC2380 said...

That’s why I play one lineup I like and one lineup these so called experts recommend

Good thinking. I usually take bits and pieces of suggestions which has been more helpful than not. On to tonight!

• dmbtrip2004

@coachzimmer said...

Yep, I feel the same way.

• coachzimmer

i come on this forum and it has me scrambling at 655 and then i have a pit in my stomach until the next morning then look at my lineups and say i had the winning lineup then xhanged it last minute fml

• ASitar

Stack the Wiz diff ways. Wall/IT stack again. Throw in Joe Johnson.

GL tonight.

• deerosa

@Falconsfly said...

Never listen to anyone on this forum, use your own judgement.**

• deerosa

@DMVSmokeGawd said...

IT, Steph, Draymoney core.

Hard to roll with Steph with Durant in the lineup sucking up the USAGE. Sticking with Wall/Thomas who have been showing out thus far in the series. Steph can also drop 55 in 30 minutes so there’s that :(

Will Markieff get kicked out of this game tonite, dude is the new Draymond.If he keeps a level head and stop getting those useless/pointless fouls he could have a great game.

• clrockny24

went with bogdan bogdanovic the other night. Will he do better tonight or not?

• jessedio

Markieff is $5400 on DK after a decent game. If we know Kieff this is the perfect sport for him to be in foul trouble the entire game since we will all roster him.

• jjpk

IT and Wall are the chalk with how they’ve been playing. For DK tourneys it seems the key will be picking the right center (I’m thinking it’s Horford) and right mix of low-cost options (Oubre, Iggy, Olynyk, Rozier, Diaw, Favors, Hood, Livingston et al).

• FDDough

Ginobli made me some money last night!

• cbsharpe

@coachzimmer said...

i come on this forum and it has me scrambling at 655 and then i have a pit in my stomach until the next morning then look at my lineups and say i had the winning lineup then xhanged it last minute fml

Wow! Don’t you hate that? I did that myself..had 2 out of the 3 core with Gasol and cancelled it. Definitely would have been in the money.

• frugal

@deerosa said...

Never listen to anyone on this forum, use your own judgement.**

This is the truth…to some degree. Everyday there are a lot of good tips, and there is a lot of reading in between the lines which can be extremely beneficial. But there is a ton of unsupported opinions and bad advise as well. More often than not, rather than letting someone talk you out of a player, it’s better to enter another lineup if you want some exposure.

• cliang00

Is Beal a bust again? How about Klay Thompson? His price is very low.

• DC2380

thoughts on andre iggy and gordon hayward?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).