NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• AClavel

Im kind of new to NBA, is it a bad strategy to have 3 values, Livington, David West and Joe Johnson.

• eli87

@flippitydodah said...

Generally speaking we hope that the red “Q” by his name will deter his ownership – so in theory might be a good play if he plays a full allotment of minutes. I’m guessing he’ll still be in the 20% range though….

I wonder if he has some additional restrictions? Idk how hip strains work if they are like rolled ankles where they get worse in the next couple of days?

• DMVSmokeGawd

@frugal said...

Do you think he’s already moved on from losing his sister? That’s not a narrative that’s going to end until the Celtics are eliminated.

I don’t think he’s over the lost but the first game of the serious was the day after the funeral and the second game was his sisters birthday and both games were at home. But he has been talking to mamaba so that also could play into how he’s performing lately but he’s a fade for me

• winnerchickendinner

I wonder how often has the winning lineup used all the salary on dk?

• hithisisnom

Alright, so I’m trying to think this Hill news in a way that isn’t just “plug in Mack and go.”

What else changes?

The usage for the other Utah starters probably goes up. Utah’s pace goes down even more — they try to grind the game to as few possessions as possible to maximize variance and keep it close with Golden State. Curry has a worse defender on him, but maybe the team’s implied total goes down?

This is just me thinking out loud but now I feel slightly more like a Bos-Was stack + Curry and Mack might be the way to go.

• kwest

@AClavel said...

Im kind of new to NBA, is it a bad strategy to have 3 values, Livington, David West and Joe Johnson.

Sharknado warning

• KindGuy

There is no way Neto starts right? I actually like him as a player and think he has potential but I don’t think Snyder trusts him yet.

• Kmah07

Livingston and West for value….no way Utah can stay in this game w/o Hill

• DC2380

@winnerchickendinner said...

I wonder how often has the winning lineup used all the salary on dk?

the last few weeks the perfect lineup has not used all the salary.
    last night on dk – 49200
    night before -50000
    may 1 -47900

• frugal

Torn between Rozier and Mack on Yahoo. I feel like I’m chasing points with Rozier but looking at logs when he gets 20 or more minutes he often returns around a point a minute. Mack PPM aren’t as good, but if starting he could see around 30 minutes and should be largely blow out proof. Tough decision…

• goblue84

@elementasrat said...

There is no way Neto starts right? I actually like him as a player and think he has potential but I don’t think Snyder trusts him yet.

Have you seen him on the court? He does not deserve to be on a NBA roster.

• kwest

@Kmah07 said...

Livingston and West for value….no way Utah can stay in this game w/o Hill

Mack will play his little heart out

• Tyrin22

We all know how this goes.. Hill goes down so everyone assumes Utah DEFINITELY won’t hang because their starting PG is out and then Mack ends up with a 40 burger along w/ every other Utah player chipping in nicely to keep this game close but everyone will fade it and stack Bos/Wash (specifically IT/Wall) and they’ll have 45 each.. winning lineup will have 3 Jazz players surely

• hangtime28

@frugal said...

Torn between Rozier and Mack on Yahoo. I feel like I’m chasing points with Rozier but looking at logs when he gets 20 or more minutes he often returns around a point a minute. Mack PPM aren’t as good, but if starting he could see around 30 minutes and should be largely blow out proof. Tough decision…

On Yahoo and I keep ending up with way too much Joey Johnson idk what to do. I’m pretty much all in with Mack as the minimum priced pg. I may regret it but idk. They are both on the road. I just feel Mack has more opportunities than Rozier will have.

• Kmah07

and will be heavily owned

• IronMonkey415

I have Jaylen Brown and I don’t like it. There is no one else I can pick in that spot.

• iron_tactics

I’m 100% on he will easily be in the winning lineup

• flippitydodah

@Kmah07 said...

and will be heavily owned

it’s still possible to be ON chalk in this case (Mack), and vary somewhere else in your lineup.

• kettab24

lol that was exactly what I said earlier…Utah come in and play loose…a couple tough shots here and there and the game is an 8pt game going into the 4th and all the starters hit decent loose

• jebaker22

So I’m playing yahoo and the prices aren’t as quick to adjust, so do you think an IT Wall lineup is the way to go, or keep wall and go with the 2 centers and more balanced

• WinBotCity

@iron_tactics said...

I’m 100% on he will easily be in the winning lineup

that’s a lot of %

• jebaker22

@hangtime28 said...

On Yahoo and I keep ending up with way too much Joey Johnson idk what to do. I’m pretty much all in with Mack as the minimum priced pg. I may regret it but idk. They are both on the road. I just feel Mack has more opportunities than Rozier will have.

I did really well stacking Boston and wash the other night So I’m going back down that road…. for me it’s just picking out whether to stack pg or c then throwing in either hood or Mack to have someone from the other game

• TheGreek

You think Marcus will play again for Markieff? If so, all in.

• iron_tactics

@WinBotCity said...

that’s a lot of %

Yeah and almost no one will have him, maybe 2.4% owned

• damionismyname

@DC2380 said...

the last few weeks the perfect lineup has not used all the salary.
    last night on dk – 49200
    night before -50000
    may 1 -47900

FD last night they used 100%

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).