NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• raymond333

So you guys see Gortat scoring more fantasy pts than Gobert. I have 2 lines, and have Gortat in one, and Gobert in the other..and was gonna leave it that way, unless someone really feels Gortat will outplay Gobert.

• raymond333

I like this slate better than last nite. Hate that slate lol

• nyknick

@raymond333 said...

So you guys see Gortat scoring more fantasy pts than Gobert. I have 2 lines, and have Gortat in one, and Gobert in the other..and was gonna leave it that way, unless someone really feels Gortat will outplay Gobert.

this is what i’m struggling with as well….looking for any insight to make my decision easier

• Benf15harp

Fukn A I’m all in on Gerald green

• kdsdawg

@raymond333 said...

on FD the price difference is huge vs DK pricing
    Gobert is $9400 and Gortat is only $6200..you need 50 for that price and it has been awhile since he had 40
    I could see the argument on DK

• Benf15harp

I see no way around an it/wall/Mack/horford core

• Dfspacman

The green, Mahinmi Dilemna

• IronMonkey415

3 Gortat lineup
    1 Gobert
    2 Horford

That is what I went with on FD.

• raymond333

Yea got 2 in FD. One with Gortat, one with Gobert. Just wondering if I should change both to Gortat. The salary doesn’t matter in this situation as I can fit both. I guess the question is, who do you see putting up more fantasy pts?

• hangtime28

Last news I saw had Ian Mahinmi as doubtful..

• damionismyname

@Dfspacman said...

The green, Mahinmi Dilemna

thats a horrible dilemma to have man. both equally horrible

• AVivier

Went 100% Mack on DK. They really shouldn’t make backups that low priced, takes a lot of fun and thought out of things.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hangtime28 said...

Last news I saw had Ian Mahinmi as doubtful..

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/860257766405009408

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/860258868110086144

• damionismyname

@raymond333 said...

Yea got 2 in FD. One with Gortat, one with Gobert. Just wondering if I should change both to Gortat. The salary doesn’t matter in this situation as I can fit both. I guess the question is, who do you see putting up more fantasy pts?

yeah on dk its tough, as I had all Gortat but thought I needed to change some so went with a Gobert to diversify. Gortat should play a lot, its at home and I can see him doing well but foul trouble is always in the back of my mind.

• hangtime28

@Pandamonious said...

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/860257766405009408

https://twitter.com/FantasyLabsNBA/status/860258868110086144

Dang! I have 100 percent Gortat

• raymond333

Or maybe Horford over Gorbert?

• flippitydodah

@damionismyname said...

thats a horrible dilemma to have man. both equally horrible

The problem with Green is that when he is off, he is out. But if BOS gets behind and they need to shoot 3s then he is in play. Mahinmi does scare a bit since he can easily get 20+ fps in 15 minutes…. that is a dilemma the more I think about it.

• damionismyname

@AVivier said...

Went 100% Mack on DK. They really shouldn’t make backups that low priced, takes a lot of fun and thought out of things.

I was already 100% Mack before “toe gate” and now everyone is I guess.

• hangtime28

Watching this pregame report makes me nervous about stacking the Washington game. Everybody is hurt!!! Wall, Morris, Thomas, Bradley.

• Kmah07

Green/Horford or Gortat/Olynyk? DK GPP

• deerosa

@hangtime28 said...

Watching this pregame report makes me nervous about stacking the Washington game. Everybody is hurt!!! Wall, Morris, Thomas, Bradley.

Once the game starts that adrenaline kicks in.

• raymond333

Yea got 2 with Gortat. For some diversity I put in Horford for my 3rd. Cheaper than Gobert, and looks to be playing better. This also allowed me to change ingles and put Porter in. Anyone disagree on that?

• Tyrin22

I’m liking Joe Ingles and Johnson tonight

• tyleh

everyone going heavy on first wash/bost which means Warriors/Utah game gonna go crazy

• raymond333

Yea I’m liking ingles too, but not over Porter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).