NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hangtime28

Ian is playing

• jessedio

Might just put Draymond at C

• raymond333

Need advice. So I’m playing 3 lines. I have 2 with Gortat, 1 with Horford. Being that Gortat is so popular and probably chaulky, would you leave it like that, or play 1 Gortat, 2 Horford?

• pn3

hmm bradley/morris or smart/crowder

• tyleh

i like how people say, “o yea i diversify my lineups and showing no exposure, 30%, 66% exposure on so and so….” then they say o yea out of my 3 lineups. like bruhhh 3 lineups is not a sample size to say who you have exposure to or not. at that point your praying

• jebaker22

Wall/IT/gortat or Wall/Gortat/Horford? Mix and match wash/bos depending on which core with a little hood or Mack…..

• gold1035

Tell me if i’m dumb for having every player in my lineup coming from the boston/washington game except for mack on DK

• Tyrin22

Washington takes this one easily I believe. Double digit win and only Boston player who comes close to Value is IT. I like Rozier a lot, but i just think Beal has a bounce back game, Morris and Gortat handle things down low, and Wall does Wall things.

• jebaker22

@gold1035 said...

Tell me if i’m dumb for having every player in my lineup coming from the boston/washington game except for mack on DK

I’m stacking that game too…. just trying to figure out which guys

• jessedio

So are they still babying KD and his injury.

• Sportsfan12

Contradictory or stupid to play markieff and oubre together? Really like the rest of my lienup

• raymond333

Ah never mind, Horford won’t fit in my others. Fuck it, going with 2 Gortat, 1 Horford

• colb24

I noticed a lot all day people taking Boston getting blown out or no contest … Washington has zero bench …zero the games are being lost in 2nd and 4th Washington runs out of gas or when wall sits (like Westbrook syndrome) Washington I do think wins 1 of these games but idk about any blowouts

• raymond333

Basically you’re right. I am praying. As I said earlier, I was killing it before and 1st round of the playoffs. But now when they start fucking around, and not playing DeRozen or L Williams cause they miss a few shots, it’s a crapshoot at this point.

• jadoninc

@Benf15harp said...

I see no way around an it/wall/Mack/horford core

On a two game slate why not fade IT or Wall and take Durant or Curry. Esp with hill missing.

• ohridah

Looking back at Mack’s stats against GS in 3 games this year and I am all in on him crushing value tonight

• Dfspacman

Mahinmi playing

• DMVSmokeGawd

Is Gerald green a set up?

• Benf15harp

@jadoninc said...

On a two game slate why not fade IT or Wall and take Durant or Curry. Esp with hill missing.

I’ll take 40 mins of it/wall/ horford all day over 30 from steph or KD
    Plus Washington couldn’t stop Schroeder and millsap last series and I don’t see them stopping it and horford this series
    Plus closer game with more possessions

• Benf15harp

@DMVSmokeGawd said...

Is Gerald green a set up?

He does play well on the road fwiw

• jdtrey

@raymond333 said...

As I said earlier, I was killing it before and 1st round of the playoffs. But now when they start fucking around, and not playing DeRozen or L Williams cause they miss a few shots, it’s a crapshoot at this point.

This part is a little backwards .. last few weeks of the season are a total crapshoot, playoffs have pretty tight rotations..
    And I don’t know what game you watched but Derozan led his team in minutes last night

• ohridah

@Benf15harp said...

He does play well on the road fwiw

Friends don’t let friends play Green, unless you are a sucker for punishment

• chronoxiong

Guys I just got done talking to General Ackbar and he is telling me both Shelvin Mack and Gerald Green are traps tonight. Both guys take up a valuable spot on your lineup and you could be costing yourself points. That salary you save means you are probably spending up for Durant, Hayward, Green and one of the stud Centers. Not sure that’s a good idea. Get back to me later to see how it goes. I’m listening to General Ackbar. May the Fourth Be With You!

• kinger

Hmmmm. Just noticed I have no Avery Bradley. What to do what to do?

• jessedio

I have Greald Green and Mack in my lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).