NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@ohridah said...

Friends don’t let friends play Green, unless you are a sucker for punishment

lol Im playing him

• Kmah07

i did a lineup with those two in it as well lol we will see which Green shows up

• UGAdude

With all the attention on Mack does anyone like Rodney Hood as an underowned sleeper?

• kwest

Johnson/Hood/Mack STACK!

• raymond333

As for the little backwards, you’re right. It was hard figuring out who was resting, etc before the playoffs began. But I read up and actually did really good. Same with the first round. It’s the 2nd round, and really tomorrow nites slate that has been giving me issues.

As for DeRozen. Not sure if your joking, but I watched the game, dude barely played, and ended with 13 FD pts. At $8300, that’s about 1.5 x’s his value, which is horrible. We talking about the same DeRozen here bro lol?

• jaytee812

whats the thoughts on gobert tonight?

• chatmar

@jessedio said...

Might just put Draymond at C

Went almost 90% on that!

• raymond333

I think Horford is a better option. Or Gortat. Just my opinion

• P0key

I’m saving my Gobert play for the first game in utah hope he duds tonight

• IronMonkey415

Green / Javale / West STACK!!!!

• steelcitydozer

0 Steph…..60 himalian churro incoming

• ohridah

@UGAdude said...

With all the attention on Mack does anyone like Rodney Hood as an underowned sleeper?

Nobody is an under owned sleeper on a two-game slate

• jdtrey

@raymond333 said...

As for DeRozen. Not sure if your joking, but I watched the game, dude barely played, and ended with 13 FD pts. At $8300, that’s about 1.5 x’s his value, which is horrible. We talking about the same DeRozen here bro lol?

Yea the Derozan that led his team in minutes with over 31 .. I never said he had a good game (he actually had the worst game of his postseason career), but you’re way off base by saying he barely played. Only Lebron logged more minutes in that whole game lol

• IronMonkey415

Isn’t that the brand of Churro that is made for DOG?

• flippitydodah

I did like what I saw from Rodney Hood the previous game. Likely low owned.

• Benf15harp

Decided to stack 4jazz and 3 warriors with Gerald green

The ol’ fresh legs approach LOL

• Pat3797

All over J Brown until…..,

• raymond333

Hmm, maybe you’re right. That was the early game and had my kids chilling so I didn’t see all of it. But it seemed when I did watch it, he was never in. And I know DeRozen is good, which is why him getting 13 pts shocked me a bit. I think if DeRozen is gonna have a breakout game, it will be tomorrow.

• wad11

@flippitydodah said...

I did like what I saw from Rodney Hood the previous game. Likely low owned.

Highly doubt hood will be low owned.

• Benf15harp

• BerkeleyBoss

Good luck all!

• Tyrin22

• Gopackgo30

GL!! See you guys at the top of the leaderboards!

• RobertoTomba

I have Rozier and Mack as my PGs in a few lineups.

• Dfspacman

Amir Johnson for 30 burger, zero shares..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).