NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• deerosa

@DC2380 said...

i need kelly oubre to do something

He definitely did something. :/

• iron_tactics

Damnit Porter, it’s not you i’m looking for

• damionismyname

Where is Kief?

• fleishmo6

Can someone please ask her to shut up

• hangtime28

WTF MARKIEFF!!!! CALLED OUT HIS TEAMMATES AND DOES NOT DO A THING TONIGHT!

• nickelos85

@damionismyname said...

Where is Kief?

Probably resting that ankle since its looking like a blowout. They might not play him anymore than they need to.

• DonkeyDFS

Oubre 1 more point then someone’s Grandma lmao

• Dfspacman

Morris needs a more disciplined style

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Mack is starting. So there’s that.

• DonkeyDFS

When Wall had 3 more points then Bog, night is probably going to suck. Guess I could have IT, could be worse. Or Dumbre

• franckyfranck

WTF is happening with Smart ?? 5 TO already !! his season high was 6 ! Come on mate ! Get it together .

• lloydjv1

And yet another exciting evening of DFS NBA. What could be more fun?

• vikingchay

Got damn Marcus Smart with 6 turnovers. He might be worse than Oubre wtf

• DonkeyDFS

Does Green start second half too? He sucks anyways, they might as well leave him in, blow out or not

• Danielv22

When did markieff get an ankle injury??? I put him in almost all my lu’s but had no clue he was nursing something

• IronMonkey415

It’s been the talk of the town.

• fleishmo6

Just looked at one lineup I have both Oubre and Smart
    My grandmom might outscore Smart

• QSchoolDropOut

Oubre makes my lineup

• Danielv22

This was bos game is not going to turn out well for anyone. Bos should make a run and have their starters play a bit more but was is prob going to play 2nd/3rd string most of the half and bos will put in their 2nd/3rd by the fourth quarter. Prepare for some satoransky vs jaylen brown action

• nickelos85

@Danielv22 said...

When did markieff get an ankle injury??? I put him in almost all my lu’s but had no clue he was nursing something

Came down on top of Horford’s foot game 1. Sat rest of game, came back game 2, low ownership, you should know the rest.

• DonkeyDFS

Just reminding everyone it takes skill to know that Oubre would get ejected, entire Boston team would blow, Green would suck again, Bog would keep pace with IT/Wall, some guy on the forums saying he didn’t know Kieff had an ankle injury, when that was the entire talk before the last game. But we know all this sharks knew all this would happen, guys are so good!

• damionismyname

Celtics need to come out hard and make this a game so I can win a lot of money. Come on Celtics!

• franckyfranck

??????? —> Isaiah went to the locker room with about 20 second before half with team Dr. Brian McKeon.

• lloydjv1

We just can’t get it right. Bet most loaded up on this game and watch Curry and Durant go nuts tonight. Makes me wanna puke.

• IronMonkey415

Remember when Quagmire and Cleveland was force to watch Direct TV Help Menu over and over and over?

I’ll rather be tortured like that.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).