NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sgumike

Hoping Rozier gets some run in the 4th. He’s been screwed on playing time tonight.

• Dfspacman

I guess the Celtics starters are done after the 3rd quarter…If celtics make a comeback tho, Wizards better not show up for game 4..

• lloydjv1

Good luck the rest of the night, guys. I need to turn in. Hope there’s a little break even cash out there for me somewhere,

• DC2380

I guess bojan, porter, and gortat were the only good plays from this game? I can see Brandon Jennings being a sleeper too

• IronMonkey415

I deserve to win nothing for playing Jason Smith in one of my DK lineup.

• fleishmo6

What a shit show

• damionismyname

They up 30 and John Wall is still in the game 1ith 1:35 left in the 3rd. WTF

• fleishmo6

My dog just fell over
    Jennings passed the ball

• Jones9

where can i get the lineups everyone else is getting. there 19 pages of the same line-ups fandeul fantasy play off basketball
    same as all single entry the pass 2 nights

• mike42

I posted about bogdan, he was going to get more run, told u guys to google his name. Also that someone might get ejected and that this game wouod play slow and Utah/GS would b a good game. Funny thing is I locked in kieff and it may make the rest meaningless. 100 percent kief, zero porter.

• IronMonkey415

WOW YOU ARE GOOD!!!!!

• Dfspacman

If only Mahinmi can get some usage lol

• DC2380

@mike42 said...

I posted about bogdan, he was going to get more run, told u guys to google his name. Also that someone might get ejected and that this game wouod play slow and Utah/GS would b a good game. Funny thing is I locked in kieff and it may make the rest meaningless. 100 percent kief, zero porter.

Yeah u called it

• RobertoTomba

@IronMonkey415 said...

Remember when Quagmire and Cleveland was force to watch Direct TV Help Menu over and over and over?

I’ll rather be tortured like that.

Imagining that episode is the best thing to happen since the game started.

• KindGuy

FUCKING Rozier.

Him and Jennings need anger management classes goddamn.

• KindGuy

Rozier and Jennings ejected.

Terrible night gets worse for me.

• DC2380

Fuck Amir in the game lol

• feekdogg

Refs kicking everyone out reminds me of Frank Drebbin at the end of the first Naked Gun movie.

• KindGuy

Marcus Smart so trash smh

• emnj69

damn both rozier and jenn gone and I was using them

• Dfspacman

Talk about Garbage minutes , lol

• KindGuy

Terrible game for me. Got Beal, Smart and Rozier. DAMN

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

So I’m guessing Amir is going to get about 19 FP’s tonight in garbage time.

• FidelCashflow

Oh well. It will be a miracle if I cash tonight. As frustrating as this crap is it’s pretty cool we can try to win 100k every night on DK. Makes the games fun to watch.

• emnj69

freaking back ups getting thrown out when they are given a chance for minutes-I would fine the shit out of them if I was coach/gm

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).