NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Malorum

Snyder refuses to give Diaw any meaningful minutes. Talk about frustrating as an owner. Had i know he was gonna get only 12 mins to this point i wouldn’t have even bothered.

• Dfspacman

Do I really suck this bad at dfs lol

• tmarohl

@walkoff9 said...

21st in crazy 8’s but now seeing lineups heavy on this game….gonna fall back

The thing I don’t like about DK is you never know where you stand. Too hard on their format to go see who is coming up on you.

• RogueGrinder

@tmarohl said...

The thing I don’t like about DK is you never know where you stand. Too hard on their format to go see who is coming up on you.

use the scroll bullet technique

• bigkino217

draymond hurt…

• tmarohl

@RogueGrinder said...

use the scroll bullet technique

What does that mean? All I know is you see the leader with “x” player minutes remaining. Then all of a sudden someone passes them and you have a new “x” number of minutes remaining.

• RogueGrinder

@tmarohl said...

What does that mean? All I know is you see the leader with “x” player minutes remaining. Then all of a sudden someone passes them and you have a new “x” number of minutes remaining.

oh.nvm then. Carry on.

• Malorum

So who knew stacking this game was the play. Gotta love DFS. Time to start doing the complete opposite of everything i think every night.

• Malorum

Shelvin Mack outscored IT4 tonight. Just let that sink in for a moment.

• IronMonkey415

Played $40 won $36.

Only lost a few bucks, I’m okay with that.

• kettab24

I hate gordon Hayward and Klay Thompson……

• bettercallsteve

It feels good to get back on track I won past 4 nights after losing some money and confidence past couple weeks. Weird night overall there was so many busts.

• tmarohl

Lebron looks like a FD fade tomorrow. Also may be a DK fade.

• Dfspacman

No John Wall on the GPP winners lineup, lol… ummm I really don’t know that’s DFS I guess

• bigkino217

@Dfspacman said...

No John Wall on the GPP winners lineup, lol… ummm I really don’t know that’s DFS I guess

is it really surprising? he didn’t make value. curry/KD/dray/hayward were all better high priced options, and curry/mack were both better PG options.

• Malorum

@tmarohl said...

Lebron looks like a FD fade tomorrow. Also may be a DK fade.

Opportunity cost is high but his point floor just may make him unfadeable. Lowry injured, Parker out, Harden doesn’t look right physically, and DDR still hasn’t figured out those double teams from CLE. Maybe he does tomorrow but im not so sure. Where else you gonna get your points from other than Kawhi.

• RobertoTomba

Oubre is facing a fine or suspension from the league. I wish they would suspend him: it will keep me from feeling tempted to play him again.

• chronoxiong

So mad at myself. Switched my dummy lineup up and added in Hood and Iso Joe. That didn’t work out as the Jazz got ran out of the building again. No one could do anything besides Hayward, Gobert and Mack. I had enough of Hood. Can’t take it anymore. My lineup scored 235.30 which was barely enough to hold on to win a few games I was in. But lost everything. My original dummy lineup would’ve scored slightly more and won more games. Anyways, IT2 and Smart (and his 8 turnovers) was too much to overcome.

• tmarohl

@Malorum said...

Opportunity cost is high but his point floor just may make him unfadeable. Lowry injured, Parker out, Harden doesn’t look right physically, and DDR still hasn’t figured out those double teams from CLE. Maybe he does tomorrow but im not so sure. Where else you gonna get your points from other than Kawhi.

I think I would rather play Leonard and Harden. I think Harden just mailed it in game 2 as they already had a win under their belt. Now they are home and I like him to explode. I actually think Toronto game will be close tomorrow and DDR probably rebounds. 12.8 for Lebron is excessive. I think you can get better value from Kyrie and Love. Parker out makes Mills chalk and he is probably good for 30 at a low price. At least on FD Love and LMR’s prices have dropped. Harden’s has too while Lebums has went up.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

So mad at myself. Switched my dummy lineup up and added in Hood and Iso Joe. That didn’t work out as the Jazz got ran out of the building again. No one could do anything besides Hayward, Gobert and Mack. I had enough of Hood. Can’t take it anymore. My lineup scored 235.30 which was barely enough to hold on to win a few games I was in. But lost everything. My original dummy lineup would’ve scored slightly more and won more games. Anyways, IT2 and Smart (and his 8 turnovers) was too much to overcome.

I have told you over and over that Rodney Hood and JR Smith are the same bad player.

• bigkino217

@tmarohl said...

I think I would rather play Leonard and Harden. I think Harden just mailed it in game 2 as they already had a win under their belt. Now they are home and I like him to explode. I actually think Toronto game will be close tomorrow and DDR probably rebounds. 12.8 for Lebron is excessive. I think you can get better value from Kyrie and Love. Parker out makes Mills chalk and he is probably good for 30 at a low price. At least on FD Love and LMR’s prices have dropped. Harden’s has too while Lebums has went up.

toronto game will only be close if lowry is ok

• Malorum

@tmarohl said...

I think I would rather play Leonard and Harden. I think Harden just mailed it in game 2 as they already had a win under their belt. Now they are home and I like him to explode. I actually think Toronto game will be close tomorrow and DDR probably rebounds. 12.8 for Lebron is excessive. I think you can get better value from Kyrie and Love.

Kyrie i agree with, but Love i am just so unsure of. The minutes just haven’t been there lately.

• tmarohl

Well, you would think Ibaka would do better than Love then. I am just having a hard time pulling the trigger on Lebron at 12.8. I know he has a high floor, but I don’t think a Lebron, Kawhi, Harden stack is going to win tomorrow. I think you can play two of the three. Harden and Kawhi seem like better values.

• Malorum

Yeah i’ve tried doing Kawhi and Lebron together on DK and even then its difficult to do so without quite a few punts.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).