NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Washington ( -5.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 12.5 ) at Golden State ( -12.5 ) —- T: 204.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• FDDough

@sherm said...

Which celtics players get the most minutes in a blowout. Anyone know

Jaylon Brown

• TheGreek

What do we do with Bogdanovic? How big of a defensive liability is he that he only saw 8 minutes last night? Wonder if they use him more especially if Beal keeps eating plates of shit

• Applejacks7

I guess no one answers people Qs on here thxs

• bigkino217

lol the RG optimal yahoo lineup is a full bos/was stack. not even allowed

• RobertoTomba

@billholler said...

His Dad back in the day with Detroit ;)

Oh no….lol.

Maybe IT2’s REAL dad is this guy. I mean, it would explain why the two have such similar games (and, many people forget, but AI did briefly play for the Pistons). Funny thing is, the only sports jersey I ever won at a sporting event was AI’s Pistons jersey.

• nyknick

@TheGreek said...

What do we do with Bogdanovic? How big of a defensive liability is he that he only saw 8 minutes last night? Wonder if they use him more especially if Beal keeps eating plates of shit

i wouldn’t count on him playing too much. he didn’t play any in the 3rd or 4th and it took morris and gortat both fouling out for him to even get in the game in OT

• kettab24

shelvin mack…lol

• Ckp67

@TheGreek said...

You don’t play him. And Brooks will play a struggling Beal over Bogdanovis 10/10 times.

• RobertoTomba

@Applejacks7 said...

I guess no one answers people Qs on here thxs

Okay…I scrolled back to find your question (Johnson or Iguodala). I’m doing my best to avoid that game completely, Both seem comparable if you really can’t find someone in the first game.

But, seriously, when you ask a question, it helps to know which service you’re using. Otto Porter is better than either one, for the same price as Johnson on FD, but I can’t speak for other services.

• damionismyname

@kettab24 said...

shelvin mack…lol

Hill should play more minutes this game.

• Ckp67

• Theguy49503

• Ckp67

A lineup with both Mack and Exum lets you do a lot. Thank god I dont have to play Livingston anymore

• wolverinezack

Anyone have the link to last nights fan duel NBA windmill contest? It’s not listed in the Tournament link thread

• Theguy49503

Yea but if one or the other bombs out you may be screwed but worth the risk if your doing more than one lineup

• frugal

@Ckp67 said...

George Hill out. Mack?

That changes things substantially. The obvious usage boosts to starters would likely be to Hayward and Gorbert, but I think I’m going to up my Ingles exposure.

• hangtime28

No Hill! All in on mack??

• winnerchickendinner

Shelvin Mack is going to be super saiyan level chalk

• damionismyname

@hangtime28 said...

No Hill! All in on Mack!!!!!?

This is bullshit, I had Mack and now everyone will. Why couldn’t they announce this at 6:56? Fu@#!

• cbsharpe

@Ckp67 said...

George Hill out. Mack?

Haven’t seen the news on Hill yet but interesting if true…

• ohridah

@cbsharpe said...

Haven’t seen the news on Hill yet but interesting if true…

Espn just reported it, out with left toe soreness

• billholler

@damionismyname said...

This is bullshit, I had Mack and now everyone will. Why couldn’t they announce this at 6:56? Fu@#!

I dirty word agree. This is dirt word dirty word. Dirty word

• GGee87

@damionismyname said...

You already knew he wasnt going to play? I wish i would have known that. Good thing its NOT 656 and I dont have to scramble. I dont see how you get off of the Wall IT combo now. Not enough stars to pay up for to go down to Mack/Rozier IMO

• damionismyname

@billholler said...

I dirty word agree. This is dirt word dirty word. Dirty word

Yeah man, he was my sleeper and now ppl who don’t know “dirty word” will just fill him in and will luck into winning something.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.