NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Utah ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• P0key

Just when we thought we could trust the Jazz

• thetitanlb

@P0key said...

Just when we thought we could trust the Jazz

This just an anomaly of a game. Just the worst freaking time to happen. The 4 main jazz players are a combined 5/31. That’s just mind blowing

• sox9

Well Neto made value, lol

• superstars92

It sucks D’Antoni considers Capela as a young “bench” player in blowouts because he’s probably gonna play part of the 4th and I don’t have much of him. And he’s going up against the Utah bench and will have CP3 for part of the time in the 4th too. I hope he only plays like 6 mins.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@sox9 said...

Well Neto made value, lol

yeah He was my min price sleeper. Didn’t work though because Ingles did his Ingles thing and didn’t even get double digit fantasy points. I think I’m done till WNBA.

• texasmajor

Never will trust a god damn rookie ever again unless the year is 1980 and his name is Magic Johnson

• superstars92

Yea Harden definitely is coming back. It’s only a 25 point game.

• scott33

@superstars92 said...

Yea Harden definitely is coming back. It’s only a 25 point game.

Here he comes, we all knew he’d come back in regardless of how many they were up

• scott33

Haven’t seen Neto play much but he seems like a ball hog, where’s my boy Chronoxiong when I need him lol

• superstars92

@scott33 said...

Here he comes, we all knew he’d come back in regardless of how many they were up

Well he won’t reach value anyways, but I think in a 40 point game he wouldn’t have come back but CP3 couldn’t seem to do that himself.

• scott33

Exum 14 minutes, Burks 13 minutes. What a joke, needed 1 more pt from Exum to get to 275 to beat the score, where the payouts are 10x & I have 5 entries. Instead Stockton’s son is getting run, such bullshit. I’ll take min GPP cash but fuck

• damionismyname

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Good job Joe Ingles. You did what we knew you were capable of…..absolutely nothing!

• texasmajor

@damionismyname said...

Good job Joe Ingles. You did what we knew you were capable of…..absolutely nothing!

lol I rostered that dumb cunt too but I guess he only goes as far as Mitchell goes.

• elmore0631

@damionismyname said...

yeah He was my min price sleeper. Didn’t work though because Ingles did his Ingles thing and didn’t even get double digit fantasy points. I think I’m done till WNBA.

WNBA can’t wait to see what they bring out contest wise compared to last yr.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).