NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Utah ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

I take it you’re stacking the big 3 from GS? :)

Absolutely. :D

• BUFUu2

@superjon said...

It does but you know a decent portion of the field will have a combo of Durant, Harden or AD.

I guess if two of them go for 6x then you could maybe see Exum in the winning LU.

i did a lower dollar lineup that i just is to risky to play in the ten dollar tourney but the core players are rond davis durant green, call me crazy but i think this is the game that glass gets hurt we all know its going to happen…

• gaelicgirl

@superjon said...

It does but you know a decent portion of the field will have a combo of Durant, Harden or AD.

I guess if two of them go for 6x then you could maybe see Exum in the winning LU.

I don’t see how you could even take two of them, with those prices. There would have to be some risky punts to do that.

• captainspaceface

Anyone taking a shot at Nene and hoping Stifle and Capella underperform?

• BUFUu2

@captainspaceface said...

man i am actually talking a lot today normally i just read….. But NO no just a little NO but a big NO Capella will tear it up tonight

• gaelicgirl

@captainspaceface said...

I considered it briefly then regained my sanity.

• gaelicgirl

@BUFUu2 said...

man i am actually talking a lot today normally i just read

Such a chatterbox! LOL The more opinions the merrier.

• superjon

@gaelicgirl said...

I don’t see how you could even take two of them, with those prices. There would have to be some risky punts to do that.

You could go

Rondo
    Harden
    KD
    Gobert

And have 4300 left over.

• BerkeleyBoss

Any strong opinions on Capela vs Gobert on FD? Gobert is popping off of my projections, but it’s hard to ignore Capela’s recent performance.

Gotta think they’ll both be pretty close to 50% owned.

• ASitar

@gaelicgirl said...

Gaelic, I have Iggy in 2/3 DK LUs because I feel he just hits value but don’t like anyone under him. With Steph 90-100% is he worth using? I think he gets 6/7x if he gets the minutes.

• gaelicgirl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Any strong opinions on Capela vs Gobert on FD? Gobert is popping off of my projections, but it’s hard to ignore Capela’s recent performance.

Gotta think they’ll both be pretty close to 50% owned.

I’m taking the $1k in savings with Gobert at home. He looked better last game, too.

• gaelicgirl

@ASitar said...

Gaelic, I have Iggy in 2/3 DK LUs because I feel he just hits value but don’t like anyone under him. With Steph 90-100% is he worth using? I think he gets 6/7x if he gets the minutes.

Funny you should mention that, I was just pondering whether GS will roll out the Death Lineup (Steph, Klay, Andre, KD, Draymond). That would be the optimal LU, IMO. I like Iggy tonight, whether he starts or not, I think they’re going to need his defensive prowess. From everything I’ve read, Steph is 100% good to go. No guarantees, but it’s possible he could have a monster game.

• BUFUu2

@gaelicgirl said...

lmao I know right , feel pretty good today had a great night on dk last night in mlb and nba hope it keeps going….. But one thing i have been seeing lately you have to go low on one player that will get some dk points with only 10 mins played… I played crawford the first night the played gs and did decent but its worth the risk to fit in the low big studs…. Last night cashed with 289 from a 1.5 from larkin cuz i went mushroom hunting and didn’t no brown was back plus he just didn’t do shit and baynes 10 on that one roster. Tonight i think you can get most of the studs in a lineup with only really punting one guy… That one guy tonight is D miller at home i think he will get 20 mins at 3100. good pivot from oneale and tucker which will be a lot higher owned and we all no tucker can play 33 mins and maybe get 5 dk points. I just surprised nobody said anything about miller yet.

• gaelicgirl

@BUFUu2 said...

lmao I know right , feel pretty good today had a great night on dk last night in mlb and nba hope it keeps going….. But one thing i have been seeing lately you have to go low on one player that will get some dk points with only 10 mins played… I played crawford the first night the played gs and did decent but its worth the risk to fit in the low big studs…. Last night cashed with 289 from a 1.5 from larkin cuz i went mushroom hunting and didn’t no brown was back plus he just didn’t do shit and baynes 10 on that one roster. Tonight i think you can get most of the studs in a lineup with only really punting one guy… That one guy tonight is D miller at home i think he will get 20 mins at 3100. good pivot from oneale and tucker which will be a lot higher owned and we all no tucker can play 33 mins and maybe get 5 dk points. I just surprised nobody said anything about miller yet.

I looked at Miller, might take a flier on him. He is a great 3-pt shooter and like you said, he’s at home. Congrats on your success, hope you can keep it going!

• miggs6876

I’m having a hard time getting a roster I like. Anyone else ?

• Miklovich13

Steph/Burks or Capela/Mirotic? 🤔

• BUFUu2

rondo/curry/iggy/looney or holiday/miroctic/paul/miiler

• scott33

@gaelicgirl said...

Funny you should mention that, I was just pondering whether GS will roll out the Death Lineup (Steph, Klay, Andre, KD, Draymond). That would be the optimal LU, IMO. I like Iggy tonight, whether he starts or not, I think they’re going to need his defensive prowess. From everything I’ve read, Steph is 100% good to go. No guarantees, but it’s possible he could have a monster game.

Which Warrior u leaving out? Klay?

• mnsugrinder

Fading Durant. Moore/Iggy on FD for me. Moore has been taking more shots this series. He’s gonna have the hot hand at home tonight. Both playing over 30 minutes as well.

• gaelicgirl

@scott33 said...

Which Warrior u leaving out? Klay?

Yes, but I will have one LU with all four. Klay often comes back with a great game after a bad game, but I expect Steph to be the star tonight.

• nomjlikeme

Gobert/capela or green/capela on DK?

• scott33

@nomjlikeme said...

Gobert/capela or green/capela on DK?

Dray/Capela

• cjousma

Burks or Gordon on DK? I had Burks and just flipped to Gordon solely based on the fact Gordon usually plays 30 mins.

• cjousma

@scott33 said...

Dray/Capela

I agree with this. That’s who I’m rolling with.

• scott33

@cjousma said...

Burks or Gordon on DK? I had Burks and just flipped to Gordon solely based on the fact Gordon usually plays 30 mins.

I would lean Gordon as well if it’s a pick em

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).