NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Utah ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ryweezycf

• 2020 DraftKings Best Ball NFL Finalist

Is it crazy to fade the top 4 guys? Can fit in 6 guys that are easily capable of putting up 50 with Moute looney/O’Neale as the remaining two

• RussTbird

Anyone flyin’ on Exum? Maybe a couple extra minutes since he had some decent D on beard last game?

• BUFUu2

anyone playing that beta game hard to make a damn lineup

• scott33

@RussTbird said...

Anyone flyin’ on Exum? Maybe a couple extra minutes since he had some decent D on beard last game?

I’m contemplating it. I’m either going Rondo/Curry or Rondo/Exum on FD. All depends on if I decide to play KD over Curry

• bjacksonibew

Does Dray take a hit with Curry back in? I would imagine that someone would, and Idk if I can trust Dray scoring double digit points

• Benf15harp

@gaelicgirl said...

You were so right about Simmons, wish I’d have taken your advice. Made sense, don’t know why I didn’t.

The dude has never had a good game vs c’s
    Fortune teller not required

• wolverinezack

On FD – Klay Looney Gobert or Burke Crowder Capela ?

• Benf15harp

@kdsdawg said...

and that leaves you only $4550 per player left. can you get 4 punts that give you 25 each to get you over 300? If so, not a bad idea. You can cash with that

Ingles burks mother tucker and Moore
    Ingles Moore crowder West

• Se7entyTimes7

Just got back to back victory royales. Looks like im winning 100k tonight!

• nomjlikeme

@BUFUu2 said...

I entered a lineup, made rondo the captain lol

• bjacksonibew

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Just got back to back victory royales. Looks like im winning 100k tonight!

Yo you play on xbox?

• Se7entyTimes7

@bjacksonibew said...

Yo you play on xbox?

Nah ps4

• jessedio

Ah screw it. I hate the Warriors but I’m stacking them on DK. Dray – Klay – Steph – KD. Prices are very fair for them tonight.

• jessedio

IS Favors non existent in this series? If Gobert is getting run don’t know why Favors isn’t considering their both slow af.

• BerkeleyBoss

@BUFUu2 said...

It’s tougher than on FD because they have different prices for the MVP slot. You might actually be able to justify putting in a scrub in the MVP slot, but idk, haven’t done the math.

• BerkeleyBoss

@jessedio said...

IS Favors non existent in this series? If Gobert is getting run don’t know why Favors isn’t considering their both slow af.

They’re giving up an ungodly amount of points (like 135 per 100 possessions) with Favors and Gobert on the floor together.

• jessedio

@BerkeleyBoss said...

They’re giving up an ungodly amount of points (like 135 per 100 possessions) with Favors and Gobert on the floor together.

Thanks!

• Benf15harp

@jessedio said...

Ah screw it. I hate the Warriors but I’m stacking them on DK. Dray – Klay – Steph – KD. Prices are very fair for them tonight.

Playing hated players/teams is a good choice in dfs

• bjacksonibew

@Se7entyTimes7 said...

Nah ps4

Damn I’ll hit you up when it goes cross platform then lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@BerkeleyBoss said...

It’s tougher than on FD because they have different prices for the MVP slot. You might actually be able to justify putting in a scrub in the MVP slot, but idk, haven’t done the math.

I just realized that they made all of the MVP prices 1.5x as high, so who you put in that slot doesn’t affect point per dollar whatsoever, it only affects who you can fit in your lineup.

• Se7entyTimes7

@bjacksonibew said...

Damn I’ll hit you up when it goes cross platform then lol

Lol sounds good👍

• jwayne1976

Well shit, DK trying to make everyone play all the Pelicans. Their pricing is actually fun for a two game slate, lotsa good combos possible. Just need to find one or two that I hate. Man the Pels are gonna’ be hard to avoid, but I’m down with betting on CP3 to outscore Rondo at half the ownership.

GL all.

• ASitar

I REALLY like Crowder tonight, his usage is crazy when Rubio is out. He seems too expensive at first glance but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a 40 burger from him tonight.

• gaelicgirl

@keephustlincuz said...

Have you seen the Curry 5 “Dance Mom”? Not bad looking.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).