NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Falconsfly

I stink every time this slate comes up.. really could use some grinder insight

• DC2380

Yes. Damn, Lebron is 12,400 on DK. Geesh.
    I guess Patty Mills is the free square today

• dmbtrip2004

Yep Patty will be chalky..so will Cory Joesph if Lowry cant go

• coachzimmer

so delon wright and dejountey murray

• superjon

50% Lowry/Mills and 50% Lowry/Bev

A little mixture of the top 3 studs. One with Lebron and Harden.

• dmbtrip2004

@superjon said...

50% Lowry/Mills and 50% Lowry/Bev

A little mixture of the top 3 studs. One with Lebron and Harden.

or all three studs with Mills, Joesph

• colb24

Is Anderson getting more minutes tonight? and just have Leonard bringing up the ball some possessions to get Mills rest?

• BUFUu2

anyone going aldridge tonight he has got to be my least favorite player in NBA but it looks like he does a lot better away then home and they need to win

• tmarohl

I will have lower exposure on FD today to Lebron. 12.8K seems a little high. That could change though depending on the status of Lowry. If Lowry is ruled out then you can go cheap at both PG spots and probably load up on studs.

• jjpk

Man, last night was rough. Guess I’ll start today with Mills/Joseph/Harden/Leonard and go off chalk from there.

• superjon

Tonight is all about knowing which cheap guys to fade that are going to be chalk.

• baseballislife93

If lowry is out
    we could see a 1k tie for first tonite on fd

• mike42

Very likely Lowry is going to play tonight, he will be at 80-90% is my best guess. Floor is pretty low but his ceiling is pretty high. Same injury as Gorbert/Kief. Kief played and played well 2 days later because he’s tough, Gorbert played like ass a day and 1/2 later because he’s not that tough and seems like a little bit of a mental midget. Lowry’s defining characteristic is his toughness, he will play and if he starts he has the potential to come out strong (see Morris 2 days ago). Only thing that scares me is he played after injuring which increases swelling and recovery time. I know he sounded skeptical yesterday but the next day after a sprain is bad, following day is much better. Just FYI, wouldn’t spend most of the day making CJ cores, high probability he plays/starts and CJ gets less than 15-20 mins under that scenario.

• coachzimmer

no one thinks delon and dejountey can hit value and are good pivots from the obv. chalk … mills cant play 48 minute s and if lowry is out corey joseph will split with delon

• FDDough

OK, Gerald Green thank you for last night. Marcus Smart, 7 turnovers?! U almost made me so proud smhhh. But today, im going back to Ginobli. I think Pop still doesnt trust Murray in a playoff setting to back up Patty in this must win so Ginobli will get more run at the point.

• coachzimmer

wow ok i really didnt think lowry could go after coming back in after the injury and basicaly limping up and down the court …

• FDDough

Biggest decision on FD today is Gasol or Val

• tmarohl

@mike42 said...

Very likely Lowry is going to play tonight, he will be at 80-90% is my best guess. Floor is pretty low but his ceiling is pretty high. Same injury as Gorbert/Kief. Kief played and played well 2 days later because he’s tough, Gorbert played like ass a day and 1/2 later because he’s not that tough and seems like a little bit of a mental midget. Lowry’s defining characteristic is his toughness, he will play and if he starts he has the potential to come out strong (see Morris 2 days ago). Only thing that scares me is he played after injuring which increases swelling and recovery time. I know he sounded skeptical yesterday but the next day after a sprain is bad, following day is much better. Just FYI, wouldn’t spend most of the day making CJ cores, high probability he plays/starts and CJ gets less than 15-20 mins under that scenario.

I agree. I think the Raptors give it their best shot tonight. DDR may even play well.

• coachzimmer

whoever said utah would keep it close was spot on …utah warriors stack w on big

• deerosa

Last night was o.k., glad I won some money back from previous days. Thanks to the person who mentioned Bojan getting some more run , I looked deeper in this and it worked out great.

On to tonight, bounce back DDR? Will Jval get more than 20 minutes at home? Its very easy to punch in Patty Mills and go from there. People will flock to Cojo due to the blowout, I am hoping Toronoto keeps this one close until the 4th quarter at least and Lowry goes ham on the bum ankle, Kieff had one to the other night but once that whistle blows they play through it.

Houston/Spurs – was Gasol game a hoax? A lot of threes and a lot of rebounds so he should make value. Jonathan Simmons looks decent ? Will Ryan Anderson shoot the lights out at home? He normally plays better away than at home, weird I know. I will have plenty of Beverly as well.

Bounce back Ariza trend tonight.

• FDDough

So what do you guys think…Kyrie would OBVIOUSLY take advantage of Lowry’s ankle, so switch Derozan on him…but that would have Lowry on JR…Swish Night?

• colb24

I just cant see 1 foot Lowry and DR who gets trapped the minute he touches the ball being competitive with Lebron.. DR offering 100$ to anyone who knows how stop Lebron… Come on now who says that… smh

• FDDough

So what do you guys think…Kyrie would OBVIOUSLY take advantage of Lowry’s ankle, so switch Derozan on him…but that would have Lowry on JR…Swish Night?

• FDDough

Ok so what do you guys think…Kyrie Irving would OBVIOUSLY take advantage of Klye Lowry’s bum ankle…So switch Derozan on Kyrie…which would have Lowry on JR…Swish night?

• mike42

I was the guy who told you about Bo Buckets and that Utah would keep it close and that someone would get ejected too for good measure. You guys are both very welcome.
    Pops trust Vets, thats why I thought Gasol would start last game when everyone was saying dedmond. Ginobli and Gasol get more usage this game. Think their is a massive reversion to mean trade on Gasol’s scoring too, he’s due to score 15 and hit a couple 3’s. ALso, offense should run through him more at the top of the key w Mills playing a surprisingly minor role unless he is draining 3’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.