NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BerkeleyBoss

@damionismyname said...

5 or 10, Pops said he would stick to the plan and wont alter it much. Also he said that since he missed so much time with the injury it put him back.

Thanks

• RogueGrinder

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Any educated guesses on how many minutes Dejounte Murray gets?

why try to figure out pop?

• colb24

@Dfspacman said...

Till Kyrie does this to him

Trueeee

• BerkeleyBoss

@RogueGrinder said...

That’s why I said educated guess!

• KindGuy

Kyrie is cold blooded. His eyes lit up once he saw that Lowry has an ankle problem.

100% Uncle Drew lock and load!

• Malorum

Ugh i really don’t want to fade Lebron but man he makes lineup construction a real pain on DK.

• bjacksonibew

Something is telling me play CoJo, he provided a spark at the end of that game, and the coach saw his drive and determination, i think he will get some more minutes regardless of the lowery situation, maybe lowery does get injured again and that means more minutes for CoJo

• mike42

My early feelings:
    No freakn way I am fading Kyrie or LBJ. Think tor does make a game if it, comes out physical which makes me like Ibaka/tucker more. They traded for them to get more physical and Casey is simple minded enough to play. I’m using all the TOR rotation pretty much in sprinkles but fading DDR. Think u see him on kyrie, y would they put Lowry on kyrie “the ankle breaker” Irving when he can just stand next to JR smith and rest up for offense. I don’t put most of my money in crazy 8’s but the $$ I put will b heavy Lowry. I got a feeling the cheap guards tonight crap themselves and since 90 percent of the LU’s will have them, I’ll pay up as a pivot and cuz CJ and mills both kind of suck.
    Sa/house I don’t like. Not sure harden has huge upside in this game or series. I’m kawhi’s number one fan but he needs a close game to go ham and idk he gets it here. Think they need a game to adjust, they play slow, use Gasol and manu a lot more w gasol looking a lot more like Hortord w the ball at the top of the key. He should hit some 3’s, get more assists. Think a major reversion to mean trade is coming w his scoring soon, maybe tonight. I love pat Beverly, think he shed some tears a couple days ago When Parker got injured and got over it by now, think he eats tonight.
    That’s it, good luck. I do my best to explain my logic so u can make your own decisions. Hope that helps.

• damionismyname

@RogueGrinder said...

“Pop said Murray getting hurt back in March is a factor in keeping Murray’s role in check. “It’s just unfortunate that he was out for so long,” Pop said. For now, it sounds like Patty Mills should get the lion’s share of the point guard minutes. Plus, Manu Ginobili should also get some run in a no-PG lineup. Murray would be a risky DFS play.”

• KindGuy

Wow. Some loaded prize pools on FD and DK tonight.

Sticking to DK for tonight. Pain in the ass making lineups for both sites on the same night.

• raymond333

So being that Lowry is a GTD, if he plays, you guys think him, or C Joseph?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Just my personal opinions from what all I’ve read through today (not just this forum), gut instinct, and what I’ve seen i’m going to share the guys from each team that i’ll be using tonight in DK GPP’s.

TOR: Tucker and Ibaka. It’s Tuckers birthday. Casey wants the team to play tougher. I think these two can bring that, and especially expect Ibaka to bring it tonight.

CLE: Lebron and Kyrie. Shouldn’t really need to explain this.

SA: Mills, Kawhi, Aldridge, Gasol, Simmons. Mills will get more minutes, more minutes means more shots, means more points. Kawhi, yeah. Aldridge may or may not be dealing with a knee injury, but I could see him running some of the offense out of the post, or if Leonard is running the offense, he may take less shots, while Aldridge takes more. Gasol, the last game says it all and he was only 3 of 11 from the field. Simmons is cheap and should get some minutes.

HOU: Beverly, Capela, Gordon, Nene. First, Harden had a potentially sprained ankle in the first round, a hip injury in game 2 and was sick yesterday. I can’t say i’ll have no exposure, but he’s my least favorite of tonight’s big 3. Capela has been solid against the Spurs all year. Beverly is too cheap. He’s been at value or close while only playing 3 quarters in the first 2 games and his shot not falling. Gordon has been good against the Spurs all year. Like Beverly he’s been at about value the first 2 games while having his minutes cut short because of the blowouts. Nene’s price is down to 3.9k and has put up 14 FP’s in each of the first 2 without getting his 4th quarter turn in the rotation. Seems like a good cheap that will be the lowest owned at the position, as far as guys who actually will get minutes.

• DonkeyDFS

Late thoughts on this slate for DK GPPs.

Fading Harden with Kawhi guarding him. I think Harden looks to pass more than score. 2 or 3 three point shooters for Houston should do well tonight.

All in on Kawhi, he’s there only chance to keep up with Houston at home. I like Gasol and for a dart Simmons, but that’s about it for Spurs tonight. Patty cakes @ $4400 in GPP is too high for me.

For the Cavs, making similar lineups with both Kyrie/Kawhi and James/Kawhi, with only switching out Kyrie/James and one other player to make salary with. Also like JR Smith, Thompson, Frye sprinkled in. Don’t like Love at all, just doesn’t have usage in playoffs.

Toronto, not a whole lot to love here. I’ll have Ibaka and Tucker sprinkled in a few lineups. Don’t like DDR or Lower, DDR been shut down and $8k salary, no thanks.

• iron_tactics

@raymond333 said...

So being that Lowry is a GTD, if he plays, you guys think him, or C Joseph?

I’d say Lowry is a great GPP play since many will chase Josephs last game (with reason)

• DC2380

Damn Casey can you let us know wsup with Lowry

• XxHeisenbergxX

So lets see…the sharps get the Lowry news at 6:50pm EST and the rest of us will get the news at 7:03pm EST….sounds about right.

• DC2380

Damn shouldn’t the Toronto beat writers be on top of this

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #86

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

So lets see…the sharps get the Lowry news at 6:50pm EST and the rest of us will get the news at 7:03pm EST….sounds about right.

Can’t imagine Lowry doesn’t try to play. If he does, it’s risky both ways. If you still roster CoJo, he may only get 15 minutes and not do much as usual. If you roster Lowry, he may be limited to uselessness. The thing with Lowry that makes me think he’s off the table whether he plays or not is that at even at 7.4k on DK he’s not likely to get you much more than 40 FP’s, and that’s if you’re lucky. Plus, in the regular season when Lowry was out, every night the Raptors played there was people in this forum complaining about how they rostered CoJo and he did nothing.

• Malorum

Turn on ESPN now to get those last minute updates on Lowry. Should hear it there pretty quickly.

• DC2380

From what I see on espn he looks aight to me on espn
    Casey – 30 min ago he expects Lowry to play espn

• tmarohl

As of 6 minutes ago the Raptors beat writer said there is no update, but as soon as he knows, we will be the first to know.

• tmarohl

@SmithRaps

• KindGuy

I think Pop is lying through his teeth. Dejounte will definitely get some back up PG minutes.

• DC2380

TT is going to be super low owned

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.