NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• raymond333

So would you all play Lowry if he starts? I have Joseph in now, but wonder what the best move is if Lowry starts.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

I think Pop is lying through his teeth. Dejounte will definitely get some back up PG minutes.

Not enough to change anything. He’s still not worth a roster spot. Mills is still going to get 30 or more and Manu will still get his 20-25.

• raymond333

I’m worried if Lowry starts, min restrictions, etc. Maybe leaving Joseph may be better even if Lowry starts. I have him stacked with Irving and think I may leave it like that.

• DC2380

@raymond333 said...

I’m worried if Lowry starts, min restrictions, etc. Maybe leaving Joseph may be better even if Lowry starts. I have him stacked with Irving and think I may leave it like that.

Go with your first and gut instincts

• tmarohl

Starters not released yet but Lowry is running the layup line.

• raymond333

Cool thanks.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

I doubt many people will have Cory Joseph. He would be a contrarian play IMO.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@raymond333 said...

So would you all play Lowry if he starts? I have Joseph in now, but wonder what the best move is if Lowry starts.

I’m avoiding both. If Lowry starts and gets north of 40 FP’s and I lose because of it, i’ll live with it. Joseph had plenty of starts this year when Lowry was out that were disappointing. If he starts or comes in for a hobbled Lowry and gets 25+ minutes then so be it. History says expecting more than 20-25 FP’s is a false move. At 3.7k on DK I can do without.

Not sure his price on FD, that may be different.

• billholler

He’s starting

• bigkino217

@Pandamonious said...

I’m avoiding both. If Lowry starts and gets north of 40 FP’s and I lose because of it, i’ll live with it. Joseph had plenty of starts this year when Lowry was out that were disappointing. If he starts or comes in for a hobbled Lowry and gets 25+ minutes then so be it. History says expecting more than 20-25 FP’s is a false move. At 3.7k on DK I can do without.

Not sure his price on FD, that may be different.

joseph is 3.3k on FD

• raymond333

Ok so he’s starting. What do you all think. Him or Joseph? See if I play Lowry and he doesn’t get at least 35-40, it will screw me, as I now have Joseph stacked with Irving. With Lowry, I gotta drop down to mills for the 2nd PG. maybe like someone said, stick to my gut. Just was curious if anyone else was playing him.

• IronMonkey415

Good luck everyone.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

@raymond333 said...

Ok so he’s starting. What do you all think. Him or Joseph? See if I play Lowry and he doesn’t get at least 35-40, it will screw me, as I now have Joseph stacked with Irving. With Lowry, I gotta drop down to mills for the 2nd PG. maybe like someone said, stick to my gut. Just was curious if anyone else was playing him.

Is this FD? I don’t think you should play Lowry or Joseph.

• jessedio

Just got home from work. Have 12 mins to make a lineup…lol

• hangtime28

Question for you guys. Now with Lowry news, would you play nene/Gordon or capela/joseph??

• RobertoTomba

@raymond333 said...

If Lowry had anything to give this postseason, we would’ve seen it by now. Add a bum ankle to the equation, and there’s not a chance I’m starting him.

• raymond333

Yes FD. Was for my Toronto line. I mean I could take them out, was just going with the angle (on that line) in case Toronto blows it up.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@hangtime28 said...

Question for you guys. Now with Lowry news, would you play nene/Gordon or capela/joseph??

I’d go Nene/Gordon

• sunchips666

Lori Ewing‏Verified account @Ewingsports 2m2 minutes ago
    More
    Kyle Lowry headed back to the locker-room. Limping. #Raptors #2017NBAPlayoffs

• iron_tactics

@jessedio said...

Just got home from work. Have 12 mins to make a lineup…lol

omg me too
    join me on the desparation lineup building (I have mlb I gotta put up too and instead i’m posting on here)

• tmarohl

Kyle Lowry just limped back to locker room. I am now removing him from almost all lineups

• jjpk

Running a DDR-Leonard-Irving core in one of my 2 LUs. Game log watchers will be off DDR, and if Lowry struggles, he should soak up the usage. Plus, home gamer after 2 straight ass-kickings.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Maybe Kyle Lowry will just pull a Willis Reed.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@superstars92 said...

Maybe Kyle Lowry will just pull a Willis Reed.

Just needs a new tape job.

• hangtime28

@Pandamonious said...

I’d go Nene/Gordon

I am so now my only play from the Cavs game is LeBron James.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.