NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• InMyBag

As long as mills gets more points than cojo I’m good

• iron_tactics

Watch Marcus Morris come out in a Lowry Jersey

• billholler

Kevin Love at 30%? What in the absolute hell? He was supposed to be like 15%.

• XxHeisenbergxX

Going to be a wild night on the board tonight! Good luck.

• bigkino217

@billholler said...

Kevin Love at 30%? What in the absolute hell? He was supposed to be like 15%.

ive had trouble predicting ownership like all postseason long. if i knew he’d be that high i would have full faded

• billholler

@iron_tactics said...

Watch Marcus Morris come out in a Lowry Jersey

LMAO!! That would be awesome.

• toddbunner

anyone else on the korver train?

• iron_tactics

So I blacked out and did my lineups (6), the result is….100% DDR, almost all cojo/pat bevs or cojo/patty mills. Almost all Gasol except for one when I was like Capela…Cafuckit lets do it

• Danielv22

Sucks Lowry went back to locker room. Felt coho was a trap till then. Now? Almost guaranteed to hit value and prob much more. Had 0 of him and tried to swap him in but didn’t want to risk a lockout mid swapping.

Hoping DDR and Powell pick up the slack tho!

• Malorum

Really surprised Casey decided to go back to the big lineup.

• RobertoTomba

Lowry is “available”. I hope none of you have to deal with that. At least you know he’s not gonna give you value, rather than having to wait to the end to see if he does.

• Gopackgo30

DDR super passive so far…looks uncomfortable for sure

• roomchat

I hate the games where Lebron decides to sit back.

• roomchat

Really ugly start to this game.

• tmarohl

Lebron 77.2% on FD but only 50% on DK. Doesn’t make sense. Should be reversed.

• Malorum

@tmarohl said...

Lebron 77.2% on FD but only 50% on DK. Doesn’t make sense. Should be reversed.

Makes perfect sense to me. He is much easier to fit on FD than DK. Lineup construction suffers on DK when your roster him.

• RobertoTomba

@iron_tactics said...

So I blacked out and did my lineups (6), the result is….100% DDR, almost all cojo/pat bevs or cojo/patty mills. Almost all Gasol except for one when I was like Capela…Cafuckit lets do it

Seriously, it doesn’t sound that bad. DDR will probably limit your top score, but I have some exposure to the others.

• tmarohl

He is more expensive on FD and the punt options are more expensive on FD.

• roomchat

There is no way Kyle Lowry playing in this game.

• winnerchickendinner

This game is ugly

• Syzltuth

Ankles snapping left & right

• tmarohl

@winnerchickendinner said...

This game is ugly

I have a DK lineup where all I have is Val from this game

• DfsKerby

Norman Powell hurt there goes my lineup

• pick6er

Norman Powell took a good tweak to the ankle. Fire off PJ Tucker!

• XxHeisenbergxX

Well there goes my night…used Powell. Make the right move and still can’t catch a break.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.