NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• winnerchickendinner

Played one lineup in the 8 dollar. Put in derozan and said if he busts he busts.

• winnerchickendinner

I am liking my toronto lineup a whole lot better too

• RobertoTomba

@DfsKerby said...

SO mad I had derozan but took him out cus I didn’t want a 20 point game lol

I didn’t even consider him, but it’s good to see he’s got his shot back.

• KindGuy

Lmao so Lowry isn’t gonna play? Welp looks like I flushed $8 down the toilet tonight.

• billholler

Not going to complain if Love duplicates his 1st half.

• tmarohl

@mr_papageorgio said...

So that means he plays the first 4 minutes then sits the rest of the game right?

I’m guessing Pop is doing that so Mills can play more against Houston’s second unit. Mills usage rate is next to nothing in the starting lineup when he started this year.

• winnerchickendinner

@elementasrat said...

Lmao so Lowry isn’t gonna play? Welp looks like I flushed $8 down the toilet tonight.

What was lowrys %

• iron_tactics

@winnerchickendinner said...

What was lowrys %

It’s low, like 6-8%

• marino4ever

Took Cory out of everything because of the news. Pretty much hit 5x by halftime. Ugh.

• tmarohl

@winnerchickendinner said...

What was lowrys %

6.6% on FD. I managed to get him out of all but one lineup right before lock.

• billholler

@iron_tactics said...

It’s low, like 6-8%

About 5-7% too high.

• Malorum

@tmarohl said...

6.6% on FD. I managed to get him out of all but one lineup right before lock.

Yeah i had my lineup ready to change as soon as the starting lineups were announced. Got that in like 1 min before lock on both sites.

• tmarohl

Once I heard he was going back to the locker room about 12 minutes before tip I began pulling him out and scrambling to adjust lineups.

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am always playing catch up…seems to be my MO..I have been on a pretty decent streak I think my luck bottoms out tonight.

• KindGuy

Hopefully Lowry sees some time in the 2nd half.

• billholler

@elementasrat said...

He hasn’t missed a minute of action yet.

• DfsKerby

Think I’m just going to change over to mlb now, on like a 4 losing streak now after I started playoffs good

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

If you were only running one lineup why would you have played him in the first place?

• KindGuy

@tmarohl said...

If you were only running one lineup why would you have played him in the first place?

Thought it’d be one of those classic “comes off the bench and plays 36 minutes” type of scenarios. Lol

• Dfspacman

Need Lebron to do more

• sidislike

If I knew Cavs were going to suddenly switch to 1v1 defense for Derozan I would’ve rostered him

• Malorum

@elementasrat said...

Thought it’d be one of those classic “comes off the bench and plays 36 minutes” type of scenarios. Lol

This is where overthinking things will get you.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Not in the playoffs. It meant he couldn’t go.

• TheGreek

I know hindsight is always 20/20, but this was pretty clearly a DDR/Toronto core day. At home, need a win, and DDR historically crushes after duds. Even if they don’t end up getting the dub, I should have predicted a close game where ancillary players would exceed value. But no, went with the herd. Just like yesterday, no bog, no Utah studs. Anyway, hope you all enjoy cinco de gringo. I’ll be working my way through some shrimp tacos. Fading carne asada. Hope everyone has 100% exposure to Jose Cuervo.

• billholler

Playoffs Lowry is terrible. If you played an injured playoffs Lowry, everyone appreciates the donations.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).