NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mike42

I was the guy who told you about Bo Buckets and that Utah would keep it close and that someone would get ejected too for good measure. You guys are both very welcome.
    Pops trust Vets, thats why I thought Gasol would start last game when everyone was saying dedmond. Ginobli and Gasol get more usage this game. Think their is a massive reversion to mean trade on Gasol’s scoring too, he’s due to score 15 and hit a couple 3’s. ALso, offense should run through him more at the top of the key w Mills playing a surprisingly minor role, think he is going to need to drain 3’s to be a must play.

• RobertoTomba

If this isn’t the game that DDR bounces back, it’ll never happen. He followed up a bad game with a terrible one, and I can’t imagine home cooking being enough to suddenly make his shot start to fall: he shot 33% in the first 2 games of the series after shooting 10% higher during the previous series (and 46% on the season). Not having Lowry (who’s been even worse in the playoffs overall) will only increase the defensive attention he gets.

• colb24

I just cant see 1 foot Lowry and DR who gets trapped the minute he touches the ball being competitive with Lebron.. DR offering 100$ to anyone who knows how stop Lebron… Come on now who says that… smh

• DonkeyDFS

No thanks on Lowry in DK GPPs, he had to hit his ceiling just to warrant using him in your GPP lineup @ $7400. I’m just looking back at his recent game looks, only time he goes for 40-50FP is when he gets a DD with over 10 assists. He should be under $7000 to be usable in DK GPPs. Add the injury onto that, plus DDR will be trying to bounce back too, no thanks on Lowry.

• DonkeyDFS

Double post…

• winnerchickendinner

Question i have is if leonard is going to guard harden on the road even when he has increased ball handling responsibility tonight and if that means more looks for the role players of houston.

• mike42

I was the guy who told you about Bo Buckets and that Utah would keep it close and that someone would get ejected too for good measure. You guys are both very welcome.
    Pops trust Vets, thats why I thought Gasol would start last game when everyone was saying dedmond. Ginobli and Gasol get more usage this game. Think their is a massive reversion to mean trade on Gasol’s scoring too, he’s due to score 15 and hit a couple 3’s. ALso, the offense should run through Gasol more at the top of the key w Mills playing a surprisingly minor role, think he is going to need to drain 3’s to be a must play.

• DonkeyDFS

No thanks on Lowry in DK GPPs, he had to hit his ceiling just to warrant using him in your GPP lineup @ $7400. I’m just looking back at his recent game looks, only time he goes for 40-50FP is when he gets a DD with over 10 assists. He should be under $7000 to be usable in DK GPPs. Add the injury onto that, plus DDR will be trying to bounce back too, no thanks on Lowry.

• DonkeyDFS

• FDDough

Sorry for the triple post, having communication errors over here

• FDDough

Sorry for the triple post, having communication errors over here

• P0key

@FDDough said...

Biggest decision on FD today is Gasol or Val

i can live with Gasol putting up a dud but not Val..

• colb24

@mike42 said...

Pops trust Vets, thats why I thought Gasol would start last game when everyone was saying dedmond. Ginobli and Gasol get more usage this game. Think their is a massive reversion to mean trade on Gasol’s scoring too, he’s due to score 15 and hit a couple 3’s. ALso, offense should run through him more at the top of the key w Mills playing a surprisingly minor role unless he is draining 3’s.

I think Gasols Assists may go up without Parker … They run a horns flex action where he steps out and Leonard comes off the flex cut.. like you said he could end up draining a few 3’s out of this but I think for sure he gets a few more assists tonight.

• winnerchickendinner

Watch pop say detonate murray is starting and then have him subbed out after three minutes with ginobili and Mills running point the rest of the game.

• GGee87

@BUFUu2 said...

anyone going aldridge tonight he has got to be my least favorite player in NBA but it looks like he does a lot better away then home and they need to win

Man… Thats crazy. I like watching him play. Hes not as impactful with the Spurs… but the guy is talented. He isnt super athletic… but his post game is like none other… and he can shoot well.

• IronMonkey415

Lowry / Serge / Demar STACK!!!! Lets do this.

• kettab24

I hate these Cavs/raptors slates…some of these players are sooo over priced like how is DDR is still 8K on DK?!!1

• winnerchickendinner

I don’t know if they are going to let Jr smith stop harassing demar derozan tonight. This has allowed lebron to crush it scoring the ball and having kyrie irving assists go up. I thought kyries assists would go down but it seems as thought that is not the case. So Jr for more defense, kyrie to distribute, and lebron to keep scoring.

• deerosa

@mike42 said...

Pops trust Vets, thats why I thought Gasol would start last game when everyone was saying dedmond. Ginobli and Gasol get more usage this game. Think their is a massive reversion to mean trade on Gasol’s scoring too, he’s due to score 15 and hit a couple 3’s. ALso, offense should run through him more at the top of the key w Mills playing a surprisingly minor role, think he is going to need to drain 3’s to be a must play.

Yes Sir, as soon as I read the excerpts and interview he was kicking himself for not playing him more in the 2nd game. Dude is locked for 20-25 minutes now , not only for his performance but for Kelly Oubre clenched fists chest bump on Kelly O.

Who will be the next Boban tonight? Toronto at home should be a rauckus place. I have some Jval for sure.

• DonkeyDFS

@colb24 said...

I think Gasols Assists may go up without Parker … They run a horns flex action where he steps out and Leonard comes off the flex cut.. like you said he could end up draining a few 3’s out of this but I think for sure he gets a few more assists tonight.

GPP speaking, I see no reason to play Gasol when Capella is right below him.

• mike42

3 words: (wait for it)……….: Patrick Freak’n Beverly:
    TP going down means their is blood in the water and he’s a shark, should be 10% ownership too.
    Isn’t JR smith a good on the ball defender? I’m not in love with DDR, lowry maybe. Think Ibaka, Jval and Tucker may be in play too. Tucker should be playing 25-30 every game, he guards LBJ well. LBJ never even tries to back him down, dudes a brick wall and he doesn’t just blow past him either. LBJ just was hitting jumpers and that’s all you can ask for. Only problem is casey is a idiot so its difficult to predict the actions of morons. Tucker plays game of his life =‘s start Powell and cut Tuckers minutes. Powell wins you a series =‘s bench him and start JVAL. Brilliant. Its like, whats einstein going to do next.

• IronMonkey415

Capela / Ariza/ Harden could be a another stack to try

• colb24

@DonkeyDFS said...

GPP speaking, I see no reason to play Gasol when Capella is right below him.

yeah I hear ya, I do cash leagues on DK so I locked capella and Gasol both, if both can hit 30DK pts its great for me

• superjon

Line ups set. Only changing if someone dies

• FDDough

@mike42 said...

3 words: (wait for it)……….: Patrick Freak’n Beverly:
    TP going down means their is blood in the water and he’s a shark, should be 10% ownership too.
    Isn’t JR smith a good on the ball defender? I’m not in love with DDR, lowry maybe. Think Ibaka, Jval and Tucker may be in play too. Tucker should be playing 25-30 every game, he guards LBJ well. LBJ never even tries to back him down, dudes a brick wall and he doesn’t just blow past him either. LBJ just was hitting jumpers and that’s all you can ask for. Only problem is casey is a idiot so its difficult to predict the actions of morons. Tucker plays game of his life =‘s start Powell and cut Tuckers minutes. Powell wins you a series =‘s bench him and start JVAL. Brilliant. Its like, whats einstein going to do next.

I have Large exposure to Beverly already. Definitely got him with TP down

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).