NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( -2.5 ) at Toronto ( 2.5 ) —- T: 214
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 4.5 ) at Houston ( -4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• jgootz421

@tmarohl said...

That sucks! You have to like the never give up attitude of Beverly though.

Hah the never give up attitude of Beverly is literally the thing I hate most in the entire world right now.

• CNTDFS

I won a single entry gpp for the first time today after several months of bricking them so that felt nice. Capela is a beast

• tmarohl

@jgootz421 said...

Hah the never give up attitude of Beverly is literally the thing I hate most in the entire world right now.

I hated playing Roberson over Iso Joe last week. 1.4 points cost me a potential 75K.

• Sleepyfloyd16

My Lowry lineup missed cashing by 0.7 fpts. Dude could have at least sucked it up and gotteb one assist. I guess he didn’t realize I had $3 riding on him.

• billholler

Went back and looked at my lineups. Only played 78 tonight. Cashed 65 of them. All of the 13 that didn’t cash had Lou Williams. All I needed was Korver in the G spot instead of Sour Lou and I’m cashing out for about $105k tomorrow.

• ASalvaro

Blah.have to play dfs baseball tommorow which is basically random..im really gonna have NBA withdrawals soon

• tmarohl

@ASalvaro said...

Blah.have to play dfs baseball tommorow which is basically random..im really gonna have NBA withdrawals soon

FD has a slate that covers tomorrows game and the early game Sunday. DK has a slate that covers tomorrow and all three games on Sunday.

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Went back and looked at my lineups. Only played 78 tonight. Cashed 65 of them. All of the 13 that didn’t cash had Lou Williams. All I needed was Korver in the G spot instead of Sour Lou and I’m cashing out for about $105k tomorrow.

That is what keeps us paying the rake and buying those lottery tickets.

• ASalvaro

@iron_tactics said...

295 with Ryan Fuckin Anderson, but at least he didn’t 0 points

Always remember for whatever reason Anderson is horrible at home

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

That is what keeps us paying the rake and buying those lottery tickets.

The only thing that’s really been hurting me in the playoffs is fading one guy too many. You can fade 1 value guy that has a good night and still make a decent profit but not two. Korver was the only one I faded tonight that did anything that could have mattered.

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

DK has a slate that covers tomorrow and all three games on Sunday.

Prices on DK dropped for the studs too. I made a KD, Curry, Lebron LU that looks chalky.

• ASalvaro

@tmarohl said...

FD has a slate that covers tomorrows game and the early game Sunday. DK has a slate that covers tomorrow and all three games on Sunday.

Actually I’m going to skip it..I haven’t been able to figure out GS and Utah all year and I’m glad they are playing tommorow and not Sunday

• tmarohl

@billholler said...

Prices on DK dropped for the studs too. I made a KD, Curry, Lebron LU that looks chalky.

I’m sitting out DK tomorrow I think. I will wait for the three game Sunday slate. The prize pool isn’t that great for the four game slate.

I play hundreds on FD, only 20-40 bucks on DK as I don’t like DK.

• Dfspacman

The difference between 312 points and 319 points on draftkings $8 GPP, $30,316 cash prize..

• XxHeisenbergxX

my experiment tonight failed miserably..I got greedy and tried something different. Now I know to stick what I do best grind out a few bucks every night and keep the bankroll going. KY Derby tomorrow I will be burning the midnight oil all night handicapping. See you guys Sunday unless I hit the pick 6 :D

• tmarohl

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

my experiment tonight failed miserably..I got greedy and tried something different. Now I know to stick what I do best grind out a few bucks every night and keep the bankroll going. KY Derby tomorrow I will be burning the midnight oil all night handicapping. See you guys Sunday unless I hit the pick 6 :D

Where are you doing you KY Derby action?

• DirkDigglerz

Capela Gasol tandem, worked great Beverley didn’t do bad either

• tmarohl

@DirkDigglerz said...

Capela Gasol tandem, worked great Beverley didn’t do bad either

The key to winning tonight was fading Lebum.

• tmarohl

Actually, except on DK, the key to winning was fading all Cavaliers. Love was in the winining lineup on DK.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@tmarohl said...

Where are you doing you KY Derby action?

TVG..I have had an account with them for years. If I get up early enough I might take a ride to Foxwoods.

• ezreads

Hey looky here boiis, Lebum don’t know how to play pass that bouncy orange ball thing doohickey yeehaw!

What a waste of a night on dk, seems like fd is the new homie these days

• Falconsfly

@CNTDFS said...

I won a single entry gpp for the first time today after several months of bricking them so that felt nice. Capela is a beast

Congrats!!

• Falconsfly

Broke even last night.. which is more than I’ve done w that particular slate. Now on to this one!!!

• IronMonkey415

Woke up and see I have $20 in my FD account…SWEET…and the contest are back to $3 DOUBLE SWEET!!!!!

I see Harden went ham and tried to win one for the team.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.