NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Boston ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Cleveland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• ScofieldReturns

og anunoby or cj miles?

this slate sucks

• gaelicgirl

When you stack the losing teams in two blowouts, it’s painful to watch.

Need to get this bad taste out of my mouth, but do I have to pay $14k for LeBummer to do it?
    Or do I fade and go for a 3-day streak of LU burning? Decisions, decisions…

• P0key

I’m looking at Powell from Raptors or Anderson from 76ers…just random desperate thinking.. Both teams could use a motivated player that just wants to be on floor and get some minutes after rotting on the bench and seeing their teams lose

• P0key

@ScofieldReturns said...

og anunoby or cj miles?

this slate sucks

Miles.. But I’m at a point where I’m willing to make identical LUs.. One with Miles one with OG.. Like i do with JR Korver

• fleishmo6

with such a big sixers/celtics spread do you just stack the other game and pick an individual player or two to fill out your lineup

• Dgogal7

I live by the rule derozan under 8,000 play him. Over 8,000 never play him hasn’t failed me yet

• kdsdawg

gotta think hard about fading Lebron at 14K. I really think the Raptors are done and this will be a blowout. Does he still hit 75?

• Ryweezycf

• 2020 DraftKings Best Ball NFL Finalist

Completely insane to fade Embiid at home in a must win? Was looking at Embiid/Morris or fading Embiid and going horford/love

• BUFUu2

I don’t like this slate tonight and just doing 2 games that is all…. I will prolly burn tonight but i am going toronto and sixers… toronto is the better team and will be playing very hard and for the sixers the sun shines on a dogs ass sometimes and I think the sixers take this game and lose the rest. Everyone will be jumping on laborn and love like they should but i am going to go the other direction tonight…. Yes i know not to play simmons but i am going to anyway prolly burn but for 8300 have to try

• nomjlikeme

@gaelicgirl said...

Need to get this bad taste out of my mouth, but do I have to pay $14k for LeBummer to do it?

Feel the same way

• mnsugrinder

@gaelicgirl said...

Never stack your home team and hope for the best. I would do that with my Wolves and pretty much burned my money.

• Se7entyTimes7

Freddy VV or delon?

• Se7entyTimes7

@BUFUu2 said...

I don’t like this slate tonight and just doing 2 games that is all…. I will prolly burn tonight but i am going toronto and sixers… toronto is the better team and will be playing very hard and for the sixers the sun shines on a dogs ass sometimes and I think the sixers take this game and lose the rest. Everyone will be jumping on laborn and love like they should but i am going to go the other direction tonight…. Yes i know not to play simmons but i am going to anyway prolly burn but for 8300 have to try

Me tooo

• Beevsbee

• Se7entyTimes7

Thoughts on jaylen?

• bdf

Anyone think Monroe gets more run after giving them a boost the other night?

• elmore0631

@ScofieldReturns said...

og anunoby or cj miles?

this slate sucks

76ers will ball out tonight similar to NOLA… that’s my prediction.

• gaelicgirl

@mnsugrinder said...

Never stack your home team and hope for the best. I would do that with my Wolves and pretty much burned my money.

I’ve heard this rule, but my biggest wins have come from stacking my home team. Bad nights happen, even to the best teams.

• gaelicgirl

Aren’t the Celtics notoriously bad on the road?

• TomBradyBlueMamba

No… Celtics and notoriously bad don’t even go together..

• gaelicgirl

@TomBradyBlueMamba said...

No… Celtics and notoriously bad don’t even go together..

LOL No offense meant, I love the Celtics. Are you…stacking your home team by any chance?

• jayzee666

@elmore0631 said...

76ers will ball out tonight similar to NOLA… that’s my prediction.

76ers up by 30 start of 3rd Qtr. Final margin of victory will be

• kwest

toronto coach making lineup changes

• kwest

im thinking lebron legression tonight

• jayzee666

@jayzee666 said...

76ers up by 30 start of 3rd Qtr. Final margin of victory will be

less than 5 pts, can’t predict who will win. That is their MO. Not sure how that go cut off!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).