NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

5:00 PM EST : Boston ( 9 ) at Philadelphia ( -9 ) —- T: 206.5
    8:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 4.5 ) at Cleveland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• scott33

Baynes is only 3% owned on FD, currently has 23.5 at $3700. Honestly wish I had him over Embiid right now

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

last night Ingles, tonight Covington. These others all have a pattern of performing well then under performing next game. Tonight Ibaka has a good game.

• Poole954

Mannnn im soo pissed..I was sooo happy I had Horford at 13% and he is doing nothing. No rebounds, not shooting, no steals, no blocks…NOTHING!!!!!!

• BerkeleyBoss

@walkoff9 said...

Why cant Philly start a quarter good.

Run
    Run
    Run

Stop this slow halfcourt nonsense.

They have no chance if they’re just gonna throw it into the post every time while Boston is actually moving the ball on offense.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

They have no chance if they’re just gonna throw it into the post every time while Boston is actually moving the ball on offense.

Guys cant get open running off screens. Celtics too good in half court.

Gotta run. Every good run has been led by transition buckets

• sox9

Covington killed a lot of LUs today

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Covington killed a lot of LUs today

Said another way, most LBJ LUs are gonna cash.

• sox9

@sox9 said...

Said another way, most LBJ LUs are gonna cash.

said another way, now you see why PHL is desperate to get LBJ next year, Covington is history

• Beckhams3Fingers

Have I told you guys lately how much I despise Covington? He torches me every time. I went with him today, torched. I faded him last game, what he put up like 42 fpts?? How is it even possible for 1 player to bend me over and make me grab my ankles this consistently??

• sox9

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Have I told you guys lately how much I despise Covington? He torches me every time. I went with him today, torched. I faded him last game, what he put up like 42 fpts?? How is it even possible for 1 player to bend me over and make me grab my ankles this consistently??

Every LU I have ever had him in (which is several, but not a ton) he has either: 1. gotten in foul trouble early and limited his playing time severely. 2.fouled out. 3. put up a line w/like 6-8 points scored.

• Beckhams3Fingers

@sox9 said...

Every LU I have ever had him in (which is several, but not a ton) he has either: 1. gotten in foul trouble early and limited his playing time severely. 2.fouled out. 3. put up a line w/like 6-8 points scored.

Him and Love. Pure hatred.

• toddbunner

who does stat corrections? there was a tj mcconnell steal in the 3rd Q 48.7 mark that they listed incorrectly as a jj redick steal

• scott33

Saric riding the pine down the stretch

• scott33

Wow huge shot by Beli

• TicketRaven

wowwwww

• RipCityRings

Well, the Belinelli points were welcome, and I’m happy for the Sixers, but…

Embiid and Jaylen are going to crush value and I don’t have either.

• scott33

I understand Illy is playing well but so was Saric, pissed he’s not playing right now smh

• ASitar

Anyone playing Lebron in the Showdown? LU looks like: Lebron, JValle, Garbage, Garbage, Garbage

• nhaiflich

@ASitar said...

Anyone playing Lebron in the Showdown? LU looks like: Lebron, JValle, Garbage, Garbage, Garbage

Full LeBron Fade in Showdown

• P0key

U can just sense LBJ is going to finish with about 46 fantasy points to just kill LUs…

• nhaiflich

Feels like a Korver night.

• RipCityRings

So brutal. Don’t see how the Cavs get past this Celtics team.

• Poole954

Do you think its any hope that LBJ covers Covington to cash?

• KindGuy

Been saying since the beginning of the season that Simmons is all hype. People were giving him the ROTY in freaking November, smfh.

• Dfspacman

Trust the choke ! Getting an L after all the confetti

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).